Chapter 10

I Love You, Ms. Liar

 

 

I don’t know why I’m here, why I decided to go with him.

 

“I’ll go with you” those words just came out of my mouth. I just thought I needed to be with him cause he’s still in shock upon watching the news.

 

I glanced at him. We were now heading to a province. Taemin’s attention was on the road. He had his serious face on. After a long time of travel we arrived at the set of Na Eun’s new drama. Taemin get off the car and I just followed behind him. We were walking when we saw a lot of reporters surrounding Na Eun. I stopped walking but Taemin just continued to walk, I ran and hold his arm.

 

“What are you doing? Can’t you see there are many reporters?” I said to him.

 

“But Na Eun’s there.” He said while trying to remove my hands away.

 

“It’s dangerous.” still not letting go.

 

“I DON’T CARE! LET ME GO!” he shouted. I was shocked. Did he just shout at me? I glanced at my hands still holding into him. I wanted to cry but I held my tears back.

 

We didn’t notice that we gathered the attention of the reporters.

 

“Hey! Look it is Lee Taemin!” One shouted then almost half of the reporters came rushing to us.

 

“Mr. Lee is it true that you are the person in the picture?” one reporter asked. Some reporters are waiting for his answer and some are just taking his pictures with their flashes on.

 

“Stop it!” I said while trying to cover him, my back facing the reporters. I looked at Taemin and I saw how he furrowed his eyebrows with what is happening right now. Some are pushing me away from him but I didn’t let them succeed.  Taemin was looking at Na Eun direction.

 

Suddenly a man appeared beside Na Eun and wrapped his arms around her. “I was the person in the picture.” He said.

 

We heard what he said and all of us turned our attention to him. And to our surprise it was “KIM MYUNGSOO” the guy who secretly left a bouquet of flowers at the dressing room for Na Eun.

 

“I was the guy in the picture” he repeated. He looked at Na Eun who was just staring at him and smiled at her. He glanced at Taemin and I with still a smile on his face then turned to the reporters.

 

“We were just planning to keep our relationship a secret but I guess we have to reveal it to the public now.” Myungsoo walked towards us with Na Eun by his side. “And please don’t bother Lee Taemin anymore cause…” He glanced at me. “I don’t think his girlfriend will be happy with this rumor.”

 

Girlfriend? Me? I looked at him and pointed at myself. Myungsoo nodded. I looked at Taemin and I saw him also looking at me.  I know this might not be the solution to the problem but I want to protect him. I want to protect the one I love. I interlaced my fingers with him.

 

“Ji hyun-ah…” Taemin looked down on me. I met his gaze and just gave him a smile then turned my attention to the reporters who were just waiting for me to say something.

 

“I’m actually not a jealous type of person but I don’t think I’d be happy if my boyfriend is being linked with Na Eun which is also my friend.” I managed to say to them. “We just came here to clear things up.”

 

“It’s true.” Na Eun finally spoke up. “I’m sorry Taemin-ssi to bother you with this entire rumor. And also I apologize to everyone if we had to kept our relationship a secret.”

 

Taemin was shocked with what Na Eun said. He didn’t say anything.

 

After a few more lies, the reporters seemed to be satisfied with our answers and decided to leave the set. We were now sitting inside a room with the managers of the two actors.

 

“Na Eun-ah, why didn’t you tell me about this? huh?” Na Eun’s manager said.

 

“I’m sorry” is all that Na Eun can say.

 

“It’s a good thing that Myungsoo had save you from all of this. It’s also a good thing we had a good response from the wedding photo shoot. I guess the fans will be delighted to hear this.” She continued.

 

“It can also raise your popularity.” Myungsoo’s manager said. Then both of them decided to leave to discuss some matters leaving us four behind the room.

 

It was quiet. No dared to speak when suddenly Taemin stood up and held Na Eun’s hand. “Let’s talk” then led her outside. It was now only me and Myungsoo.

 

“You like her, don’t you?” I asked him.

 

He looked at me surprised then chuckled. “I thought you would ask, why did you do that?” then give me a smirk. “What makes you think that I like her? Don’t you think that I did it for popularity?”

 

“I saw you left a bouquet of flowers at the dressing room after the photo shoot.”

 

“You saw that?!” he said. “I thought there’s no one inside. You caught me.” then smiled.

 

“Did you know about their relationship?” I asked.

 

He nodded. “Actually I saw them, after I left the dressing room. I saw them kissed”

 

So he saw it too.

 

“How about you?”

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“Why did you lie too? You can just deny what I said.”

 

“B-b-because I’m his best friend!” I said.

 

He raised an eyebrow at me. “Best friend? Hmmm..”

 

“What?!”

 

“You love him, don’t you?”

 

My eyes widened. “Is it obvious?” I asked him.

 

He chuckled. “HaHa…got you! I just said that to trick you and you confessed. I guess it really happens that people do fall for their best friends.”

 

I shook my head. Aish, this guy.

 

“Didn’t he notice your feelings?” he asked.

 

“I guess not.”

 

“He’s stupid.”

 

“Yah! How can you say that?...well Na Eun’s stupid too”

 

“He is!”

 

“She is!”

 

“He is!”

 

“She is!”

 

After awhile of bickering, we both started to laugh. “I guess we’re the ones who are stupid” he said.

 

“Yeah, for falling to the persons who doesn’t love us back.” I continued.

 

“What do we do now?” I asked him.

 

He shrugged. “We just have to wait for their decision I guess.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here's another update!...^^...

 

Well, Myungsoo appeared in the set because he's also apart of the drama. Let's just say they had just started filming for the first episode and Myungsoo will be the leading man. Myungsoo liked Na Eun ever since they started being idols. He is also her secret admirer sending flowers to her. See Chapter 6 (it is a scene where he left flowers for Na Eun, thats when Ji Hyun caught him). 

 

They made a lie just to protect their love ones. Well what do you think will happen next?...please leave a comment below....^^...

 

...thank you for reading...^^...