Chapter 8

I Love You, Ms. Liar

Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Up!

 

I slowly opened my eyes and reached for the alarm clock. I stood up and decided to get ready for work. I glanced at the clock, it was 8 o’ clock in the morning. It’s been 2 days after that incident and the last time I saw Taemin. I walked out of my apartment expecting him to be waiting for me. Since it’s like a routine to him to send me to work but to my disappointment there is no one waiting for me outside.

 

I should get used to it by now.

 

I decided to take a bus. As I went in I saw a familiar figure among the passengers. I called her name.

 

“Sae Yeon unnie?”

 

She turned her head. Recognizing me, she smiled and said. “Ji Hyun-ah” she gestured me to sit and nudged the person next to her to move.

 

“How are you, unnie? It’s been a long time since we met”

 

Yook Sae Yeon is my senior back in college. I met her when I joined a photography club and she’s the president at that time. She noticed my skills and we got close after that. After she graduated, we didn’t have any communication.

 

“I’m doing good. How about you?”

 

“I have a small studio now. After that photo shoot with that wedding magazine, I think business is doing pretty good.” I smiled at her.

 

“Wow~ you took those photos? I’m impressed and I’m so proud of you Ji Hyun-ah”

 

“It’s kinda hard doing the entire job at the studio though” I said to her.

 

“Really? So do you have any job vacancy?!” the guy beside Sae Yeon suddenly said and startled me.

 

“Yah! You might scare her! Sorry Ji Hyun-ah I forgot to introduce to you my younger brother Sung Jae”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Yook Sung Jae. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Ah-neh annyeonghaseyo” I greeted back.

 

“So I heard you’re having a hard time doing the job alone. I can help you! I’m a photographer too!” he said with a smile on his face.

 

His sister slapped the back of his head. “Sorry Ji Hyun-ah. This thing is looking for a job right now, cause he wants to be independent.”

 

“Who are you calling a thing?” the younger one said.

 

“You”

 

I chuckled. “Actually I’m having a job vacancy right now. I think you could help me.”

 

“Thanks Noona! When will I start working?”

 

“Effective today.” I said while smiling.

 

“Yes,ma’am!” with a salute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A day passed and so many customers came. Sung Jae’s right, he’s a great help. It’s a good thing I met Sae Yeon unnie today.

 

I was cleaning my camera and Sung Jae was making the studio clean when the door opened revealing Minho and Onew (who was munching chicken again).

 

“Yo Yo. What’s up!” Minho greeted.

 

“What are you two doing here?” I asked.

 

“Woah Ji Hyun-ah. We’re still older than you, you know.” Minho said.

 

“I was just asking.”

 

“Who is this?” Onew asked. He is referring to Sung Jae.

 

“He’s my employee”

 

“Oh. Hi!” Onew greeted him and Sung Jae bowed in return.

 

“Let’s eat dinner” Minho said. “Sae Rin said you should be there too”

 

“Okay. I’ll just finish this.” I said.

 

“Uhm. I think I should go now.” Sung Jae said.

 

“Join us to dinner. You’re a great help today so I’ll treat you.” I said. “It’s okay if he joins us right?”

 

“Of course.” The two nodded.

 

“Thanks Noona!”

 

 

 

 

 

We were now gathered at a restaurant. We learned that Sae Rin and Sung Jae were cousins , such a coincident. Everyone seemed to be present except for Taemin.

 

“He’ll be right here later. He said he would come.” Sae Rin whispered to me. I think she noticed that I’m spacing out again. I just smiled at her.

 

It’s already late at night and everyone was having a good time. Jonghyun throwing jokes, Sung Jae’s derpiness ( I didn’t know this kid is a dork, well at least now I know) and the others just laugh at them. We were now the only customers and since we knew who the owner was. He let us stay.

 

The bell of the restaurant rang signaling that a customer arrived. We turned our attention to the door and saw Taemin walking in……..but there is someone behind him.

 

They came towards our table.

 

“Sorry were late. It’s dangerous for her if she’ll be seen by the public.” Taemin said.

 

We? Her? Could it be…….

 

My questions were answered when Taemin revealed who was behind him. Everyone was surprised. Even Sung Jae had his mouth opened.

 

She greeted us.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Son Na Eun imnida.” Then waved at us. “It’s nice to meet all  of you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys!...I'm still alive!...haha....well sorry for not updating this story, I'm busy with school so yeah...My apologies..I hope you still like my story..I'll do my best to update this...Thank you for reading...

 

Love you guys...*mwuah mwuah*

 

 

Oh~ I almost forgot let's welcome Yook Sung Jae of BTOB to the cast!...^^...