Chapter 7

I Love You, Ms. Liar

 

 

All was back to normal after the photo shoot. It has been three weeks I guess and the release of the magazine will be one of this days. Will it affect my studio? Would there be many people coming here after they saw the magazine?

 

Then I remembered again the bouquet. I was sure it’s from Myungsoo. But why? Why would he give Na Eun flowers?

 

“Yah! Ji Hyun-ah!”

 

It was Minho, waving his hands in front of me.

 

“Yah! You scared me!” I said.

 

“You’re spacing out again. What were you thinking?” he asked.

 

He is paying me a visit. Since he has nothing to do and his girlfriend is working. He can’t even disturb her.

 

“When a man gives flowers to someone secretly, what does that mean?” I asked him.

 

Minho gave me a look then raised a brow at me.

 

“What?”

 

“Do I have to answer that? Isn’t it obvious that he likes her?” he answered.

 

I sighed. He’s right.

 

“Why’d you ask? Did someone give you flowers?”

 

“Wha- NO!”

 

“Woah~ there’s no need to shout. Then who is it?”

 

“It was nothing. Let’s just say I witnessed something like that.”

 

“Do you know him?”

 

“No.” I lied.

 

“Then why bother thinking about it?”

 

Because it concerns Taemin. I can’t tell him about it.

 

“Forget what I said. Don’t you have nothing else to do?”

 

“Why? Don’t you want me here?” he pouted.

 

“It not-“ I was cut off by the ringing of his phone.

 

“Oh! It’s Sae rin” he answered the call. “Hello, baby?”

 

I acted like I was going to throw up because of their cheesiness.

 

“Okay. We’ll go together there. See you later. Bye. Love you” I heard Minho said.

 

“Ugh, you guys are so cheesy” I said.

 

“You’re just jealous because you don’t have a boyfriend.” He said.

 

I frowned. Well that’s true. I don’t have someone.

 

Minho noticed my expression. “Hey I was just kidding”

 

“It’s alright.”

 

He sighed. “C’mon let’s go. They’re waiting for us. Everyone’s gathering to eat lunch.”

 

‘Everyone’ means Taemin will also be there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We arrived at the place and head towards them.

 

“Hey~” Key greeted.

 

“Hi.” I greeted then sat beside Taemin who greeted me with a smile.

 

While eating  Sae rin pulled a magazine out of her bag.

 

“Jajjan~ I bought a magazine where Ji Hyun participated.” She said.

 

“It’s out already?” I asked her. She nodded.

 

Key grabbed it from her and began reading it. “It’s a wedding issue. Wow~ I love all the pictures. You’re really good Ji Hyun-ah”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Isn’t it Na Eun?” Jonghyun who was peeking through the pages while Key was holding it said.

 

We shifted our gaze at Taemin who was just waiting for his turn to look at the magazine. He looked at us and nodded.

 

I don’t know why but Taemin looked so cool about it. Maybe Na Eun had already explained to him that he doesn’t need to be jealous.

 

“It was just work.” Taemin said. He was now holding the magazine and I saw him as he quickly skip the page where the picture of Na Eun and Myungsoo kissed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the release of the magazine, many people were asking me if I can be the photographer at their wedding. Wow! The magazine is indeed a good advertisement for my studio. Not only for weddings but also for other things such as taking a family picture, for couples etc.

 

 

“You look exhausted.” Taemin said.

 

“Kinda. What are you doing here?”

 

“Just visiting my best friend.” He smiled. “How are you doing?”

 

“Ugh I’m tired. Many customers came in today.” I said as I sat at my chair.

 

“Why don’t you hire someone? So someone can help you in here.”

 

“I’ll keep that in mind. I’ll just post it later outside. How about you?”

 

“I’m doing fine.”

 

Maybe I could ask him to dinner tonight. “Are you doing anything tonight?”

 

“Na Eun and I will have dinner tonight. Why?”

 

“N-nothing. It’s just that it has been a long time since we’ve eaten dinner.”

 

Taemin’s expression suddenly changed. “Ji Hyun-ah, I’m sorry.”

 

“Why are you saying sorry? I understand, you have a girlfriend now and she’s you’re priority. I know that” I said. “I can just call Key or Onew or Minho and Sae rin if I need company for dinner.”

 

Taemin still feel guilty. “I’ll promise I’ll treat you to dinner one of these days.”

 

“You don’t have to”

 

“Ji Hyun-ah” he called me.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Are you mad at me?”

 

“No” but upset, yes.

 

“I just feel bad for not spending time with you. I’m afraid that you’ll get mad at me then you might avoid me. I’m afraid you might not want to be my best friend anymore and find someone else.” He said.

 

I stared at him.

 

“You know we’ve been friends for too long. You were there when my parents passed away. You were like my family. Now that I have a girlfriend and I always spends time with her while you don’t have anyone-“

 

“Yah! I still have friends other than you, you know. Are you implying that I’m a loner?!”

 

“No! No! That’s not what I mean. Don’t you miss me?”

 

“What is this drama all about, Lee Taemin?”

 

“Nothing, It’s just that I don’t see you smile often when I’m with you. I’m afraid you’ll feel someday that you don’t want to be best friends with me anymore.”

 

I walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. “You’re such a drama queen.”

 

“Drama queen? I’m a man you know.”

 

I grabbed a wig and put it on his head. “Waaah~ very pretty~”

 

“Yah! Are you making fun of me?!”

 

I stick out my tongue.”Mehrong~”

 

“Yah! Come here!”

 

I shook my head and he started chasing me. He caught me and gave me a headlock.

 

“Yah! Let go of me”

 

“Not until you say you’re sorry and Taemin is really manly and handsome”

 

“No” I protested. I pinched him on the side. He loosened so I grabbed the opportunity to release myself from him. I was about to run away when he suddenly grabbed my hand as he pulled me closer to him caging me in his arms.

 

“You won’t leave me right?” he said.

 

I was surprised with his sudden action. I just found myself wrapping my arms around his waist, hugging him back. He just snuggled his face on my shoulder and we stayed like that for a while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys~ What can you say about this chapter?...^^...

 

Thank you for reading~.....