Chapter 4

I Love You, Ms. Liar

 

Minho and I arrived at Key’s  newly discovered café called Exo Planet Café. As we entered Sae Rin waved at us. Minho suddenly dashed to hug her girlfriend and leave me behind. I followed him to our table.

 

“Hi” I greeted.

 

Sae Rin pulled back from Minho and greeted me a hug. She released me then smiled at me. “Hi”

 

“Sorry, I didn’t know you call me.” I apologized.

 

“No problem. Are you okay?”

 

I raised an eyebrow at Minho. He defensively raised both of his hands. “It’s not me. Taemin told us.”

 

Sigh. He told them first before me.

 

“C’mon let’s eat. Minho said you haven’t eaten you’re lunch.”  She said.

 

They’re such good friends. It’s a good thing I met them, if not I don’t know who will have a concern for me.

 

We sat down, being a caring boyfriend Minho pulled out a chair for Sae Rin. I tried to ignore the envy inside me. “Where are the others?” I asked.

 

Minho was about to answer when the door opened revealing Key with Jonghyun  followed by Onew with a bucket of chicken in his arms. “Hi guys!” Key greeted then waved. They arrived at the table.

 

“Hey!” Jonghyun greeted.

 

“Hmmmm” Onew said while chewing a chicken in his mouth.

 

A boy with a tan skin delivered us with our orders.

 

“Thanks Jongin” Sae Rin said reading his nametag.

 

“Kai, call me Kai” then winked at her.

 

Minho put an arm over his girlfriend’s shoulder and glared at the boy. The boy smirked and turned to me instead giving me a smile. I just smiled back then he went back to his work. I looked around the shop and I noticed all the workers are boys. Suddenly the door opened and a couple with a child went inside.

 

“Hey guys!” the man with the deep voice greeted the workers. They turned to them then quickly gathered around.

 

“Hi uncles!” the little boy greeted.

 

“Is that Chunji? Waaah he’s so cute. Hyung will teach you aegyo.” The boy that looks like a panda because of his dark circles said.

 

“There’s no need Tao, he’s cute already like his daddy.” The man said. Then his wife nudged him and he winced but put an arm around her shoulder then gave her a kiss.

 

“Eeeew!” some of them can’t stand their cheesiness but I found them cute.

 

“Yah! Ji hyun-ah. What are you looking at?” Key asked me.

 

I turned to him. “N-n-nothing”

 

“Hey guys, Taemin sent me a message saying he can’t come….cause his with lovey dove~y” then wiggled his eyebrows. Feeling proud cause he acted as their cupid.

 

Minho noticed me followed by Key. They just stared at me. They knew except for Jonghyun. They didn’t tell him because they thought he might spill it to Taemin. Minho and the others want me to be the one who confess.

 

“Don’t you think I should put up a dating agen-“ A chicken landed in his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

 

“Eat” Onew said then glancing at me.

 

I smiled at him and continued eating.

 

“Jihyun-ah why are you seemed down? You want me to set you up on a date?”

 

Key whacked him on the back of his head. “Ow! Yah! Why did you do that?!”

 

“Stop with all your dating game. You’re not cupid. You might not know but you’re hurting someone” Key scolded him. Jonghyun furrowed his brows looking at us.

 

“Jihyun-ah, care to explain what this blonde is saying?” Jonghyun asked me.

 

“Ah-ahm…I-I don’t know”

 

“C’mon Jihyun tell him that you like Taemin so he’ll feel guilty being cupid.” Key said but soon realized what he said and covered his mouth.

 

“MWO?! YOU LIKE TAEMIN?!” Jonghyun said.

 

I quickly shoved a piece of cake inside his mouth. “Shhhh.” But it’s too late all the customers even the workers were now looking at us. I bowed at them and apologized.

 

Jonghyun apologized to me. “I’m really sorry Ji hyun-ah. I didn’t know”

 

“It’s okay” Even though I wanted to hit him I can’t cause I’m not that mean. It’s not his fault anyways. What if I confessed to Taemin will things change?

 

“Hey, think positive. Maybe it’s just a fling like what happened to him and Krystal.” Sae Rin tried to cheer me up.

 

Krystal well maybe they can be considered to be a couple. They had gone to many dates back in college. I saw them everyday laughing and being sweet with each other. But one day Taemin just said they just broken up like the spark was gone.

 

“I don’t think so” I said.

 

“Why?” Minho asked.

 

“The way I see his eyes light up when he mentions her. The smile in his face…” I answered.

 

“Don’t think too much. They’ve just started. We don’t know what might happen” Key said.

 

“Why didn’t you confess earlier?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Because he only sees me as a sister.”

 

“That’s why you think, he will never love you the way you feel for him?” I nodded.

 

“Aigoo…” Key patted me.

 

“Hey! I don’t want your pity okay? I’m fine. I’ll move on eventually, I just don’t know when but I will.” I assured them with a smile.

 

“Argh! Why can’t Taemin see you the way you see him?” Sae Rin whined.

 

“He must have his eyes check. And his heart too maybe there’s something wrong.” Minho said.

 

I chuckled at his comment. “Yeah right”

 

“But if you have given a chance to be with him would you grab it?” Key asked.

 

“I would say yes with all my heart. But there’s an ‘if’ in your statement. We can’t assume that it will happen.” I said.

 

“But anything is possible.” Key said.

 

I just smiled at him.

 

“You’re a strong girl.” Jonghyun said.

 

“Thanks”

 

“What doesn’t kill you make you stronger~” Onew suddenly sang. We all gave him a look then started singing.

 

“WHATEVER HE DO, IT’S ONEW’S CONDITION~” with Key leading us. I felt better laughing with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hey guys!!...how was exo's cameo from my other story accidentally in love?....^^....hope you like this and look forward for the upcoming chapters....thank you...^^