Chapter 6

I Love You, Ms. Liar

“C’mon guys break is over. Let’s get started.”

 

I looked at Taemin and gave a smile which he also returned then stood up.

 

Myungsoo and Na Eun started to pose beside the tree. They were like playing hide and seek. Then Myungsoo ran to Na eun and gave her a back hug. I can see that Na Eun was startled but she quickly get it and smiled at him. I continue to take some shots.

 

“Myungsoo-ssi can you carry Na Eun-ssi?” I asked him.

 

He looked at me and smiled. He scooped her up bridal style. “Like this?”

 

Click.Click.Click.

 

“Lift her up by the waist” I said to him then I shifted to Na eun. “Na Eun-ssi you can rest your hands in his shoulders for support.” She nodded.

 

Click.Click.Click.

 

“Ok.” I said.

 

“Kiss her for the last shot.” the editor of the magazine who was also in the set suggested.

 

I quickly looked at Taemin only to find him frowning. Casting death glares to the editor which she didn’t even notice. I shifted my sight to the two idols who were now talking to each other then I saw Na Eun nodded.

 

“Okay we’ll do it” Myungsoo said.

 

Myungsoo placed his right hand on Na Eun’s waist and the other hand on her cheeks. Na Eun placed her both hands around his waist. Slowly they titled both of their heads and leans toward each other until their lips met. I took as many shots as I can before they parted.

 

“Okay that’s good. Let’s pack up.” I said.

 

Taemin walked towards me then help me in packing up my things. I noticed his blank expression.

 

“Yah” I nudged him. “It’s just work.”

 

“I don’t like him.” He said not looking at me.

 

“Cause you’re not a girl. Even though you do look quite like a girl. But I think with his looks guys look up to him.”

 

Taemin sent me a glare.

 

“I’m just lightening up the mood. C’mon just smile. At least it’s over. Please~” I cutely blink at him.

 

He surrendered and let a smile show on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you everyone~” I said then bowed. At last the photoshoot was over. It was kinda exhausting.

 

“C’mon let’s go.” Taemin nudged me. But before I could move the editor of the magazine called me.

 

“Just wait for me by your car.” I said to Taemin and he nodded then walked away.

 

“It was a pleasure working with you. I hope we could do it again in the future. I saw your shots and I must say you were good.” She said to me.

 

“Same here. I glad you liked them.”

 

“Well I think you should go now. You’re boyfriend must be waiting for you.” Then she sent me a teasing smile.

 

I just smiled back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was now heading towards to where Taemin’s car is but there is no Taemin waiting for me there. I had to go back and find him.

 

Did he get lost?

 

I was now wandering around only to find two people talking. It was Taemin and Na Eun. I quickly hid myself not wanting to reveal myself to them.

 

“Oppa~ it was just work. Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” I heard Na Eun say.

 

“Of course I am. Don’t you know how much I wanted to pull you away from him?” Taemin said. By what he said my heart crashed into pieces. I wanted to get out of here but my body won’t allow me. I stood there frozen.

 

I saw Na Eun chuckled then gave him a kiss on the lips. She just pressed her lips on him for like 5 seconds but it was like too long for me.

 

 I wanted to pull him away from her like he wanted to do to his girlfriend earlier. I finally had the strength to move my body. I can’t take it anymore. I felt tears fall down my face and I quickly wipe it with my hand not wanting anyone to see me.

 

I saw a tent and went in. I don’t know if I could still prevent my tears from falling so I decided to went inside so no one will see me. I recognized this tent, it was the dressing room. No wonder it has a make-up table with lots of different make-ups on it.

 

I heard someone coming in. I panicked but manage to hide behind the clothes hanging on the side. I peeked to see who came in. I was surprised to see Kim Myungsoo with a bouquet of flowers in his hands walking while looking on both sides to see if no one is around. He sighed when he realized that the coast was clear then slowly he was walking towards the bags that was located at the other side of the room.

 

I saw him placed the bouquet and smiled before walking out of the room. After he is gone, I came out from my hiding place and walked towards where he was earlier. I was about to touch the bouquet and I realized I shouldn’t barged into some one’s business.

 

Does he like someone?

 

Of course he does. Why would he leave a bouquet to someone secretly?

 

I shook my head. I sound crazy for asking a question and answering it myself, when it was too obvious already.

 

Does he like one of the staffs? Is it forbidden for them to date a staff? Is he too shy to confess?

 

Those questions run in my mind for awhile then I thought maybe it was safe to go out now. I headed to Taemin’s car and not so long after I saw him walking towards me with a smile on his face.

 

 

“Where have you been? Don’t you know how long I was waiting for you?” I told him careful not to be caught that I actually know where’d he go.

 

“I talked to Na Eun. Sorry to keep you waiting.”

 

Talked? But I don’t think you only talked to her. I wanted to say it in front of his face. But I can’t, I might not be able to answer him if he asked me why.

 

“Let’s just go. I’m tired.” I said to him.

 

“Wait!” I heard someone say. It was Na Eun. I looked at Taemin.

 

“I offered to send her home.” He said.

 

“Hi! I just get my things from there. So~ let’s go?” she said.

 

Taemin opened the door, I was going to get in when Taemin gave me a look.

 

“What?” I asked him then I realized  it was not for me. “Oh~ right. I’ll just sit at the back.”

 

We got into the car and Taemin started driving.

 

“Jagi~ What’s that?” Taemin asked Na Eun.

 

“Oh this? I saw this beside my bag and there’s a not saying it was for me.”

 

“Who would give flowers to you?” Taemin frowned.

 

Na Eun chuckled at Taemin’s jealousy. “Maybe it’s just from a fan.”

 

Taemin took it and handed it to me. “Ji Hyun-ah could you just placed this on your side.” Then he took Na Eun’s hand while his sight was focused on the road.

 

I reached for the bouquet. I didn’t pay much attention on their PDA because all my attention was on the familiar bouquet of flowers I placed on my side. I think I saw it from somewhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the same bouquet Myungsoo left at the dressing room earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I updated at last!...Sorry to keep you waiting guys. But here's Chapter 6...hope you guys like it...

 

Leave a comment below. It's free...haha...

 

 

 

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing and commenting and for those who upvoted!..

 

I love you guys!!!...<3<3<3