Chapter 3

I Love You, Ms. Liar

Taemin’s POV

 

“Ji Hyun-ah!”

 

I called her but she didn’t look back.  What’s wrong with her? Did I say something wrong?

 

I was about to go after her but my phone beeped signaling I have a message. I opened it and can’t help but smile. It was Na Eun asking if we could meet. I immediately replied.

 

-Of course. I’ll be right there.

 

I get in my car not bothering the food that we ordered awhile ago.

 

As I said earlier Na Eun and I met on a blind date arranged by one of my friends about two weeks ago. The time I walked inside the cafeteria, she already caught my attention. She’s wearing a cute dress matched with a pair of heels. I watched her as she tucked her long hair behind her ear. I was stunned by her beauty. She’s just a perfect description of my ideal girl. A girl just by looking at her brightens up my day. I think she’s the one Iv’e been looking for.

 

*Flashback*

 

I walked towards her hoping she’s the girl Jonghyun has set me up to. As I reached her table

 

“Na Eun-ssi?” I asked.

 

She looked up to me and smiled. She stood up and greeted me. “Hi, you must be Taemin-ssi”

 

“N-n-ne” Darn it, Why am I stuttering?

 

I gestured her to sit again as I sit in front of her. Then there was silence, an awkward silence.

 

I decided to speak first. “So, it was a great day, isn’t it?” Great Taemin! What a way to start a conversation.

 

She chuckled as I bowed my head. “Yes it is”

 

Then I looked at her and smiled.

 

“What do you do for a living Taemin-ssi?”

 

“I manage a company. I inherited it from my father. How about you?” When I looked at her she seemed a bit surprised from what I said. “Did I say something wrong?”

 

“Ah no, it’s just that. Don’t you know me?”

 

“You’re Son Na Eun?” I’m confused.

 

“Haven’t you seen me somewhere?” she said.

 

I looked outside and I saw a bus with her face. I quickly looked at her again. She just smiled then mimicked her pose in the picture. I laughed at her action, she’s so cute.

 

She laughed with me.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t know. Haven’t watch T.V these days” I apologized.

 

She smiled at me. “It’s okay.”

 

We then proceeded with our date. But we had to disguise ourselves so she won’t be noticed. I had so much fun and I guess she had to. After a long day, I brought her home. I walked her up to her gate.

 

“I had so much fun” she said then kissed me on the cheeks. I was shocked and so was her. She quickly said goodbye and was about to go in when I grabbed her hand. She looked at me.

 

“T-t-taemin-ssi”

 

I gathered all my courage and decided to tell her what’s on my mind.

 

“I know we just met but….Will…you…be…my…girlfriend?” I said.

 

She just looked at me, surprised. I bowed my head and slowly releasing her from my grip, but she was now holding my hand. I looked at her and I saw her smile.

 

“I would love to.” By the time I heard that I can’t help but jump. As she laughed she tried to stop me, because I might attract attention. I stopped and cupped her face.

 

She closed her eyes and slowly I leaned forward to close the gap between us.

 

BEEP!

 

I was startled by a honked from the other car signaling the traffic light turned green already. I can’t help but smile when reminisce those memories.

 

 

Ji Hyun’s POV

 

I already stopped crying. I promised myself this would be the last time I will cry for him. I need to move on. He has a girlfriend now and she’s not just an ordinary girl. She’s an actress and can sing too. I have watched her. And even me, was stunned by her beauty.

 

Sigh.

 

“I know I can’t be like her. Ever” I said to myself.

 

“Talking to yourself again?”

 

I was startled and quickly turned around to see a smiling Minho.

 

“Yah! You scared me!”

 

“Is that how you greet me?” he said while crossing his arms.

 

“You didn’t even knock.” I said while crossing my arms like his.

 

“Daeng! I knocked twice. But I guess you’re daydreaming that you didn’t even notice me.”

 

“Psh” I pouted.

 

He walked closer to me and examined my face.

 

“Wae? Is there something on my face?” I asked him.

 

“Have you cried?”

 

I quickly looked away and looked myself at the mirror. “Oh my god! It’s still red.”

 

“Guess you knew already”

 

I turned to him. “Knew what?”

 

“Taemin and his ‘girlfriend’” he said.

 

Hearing his name makes me tear up again but I held it back remembering the promise I made earlier. Minho put an arm around my shoulders. He knew my feelings for Taemin. I was caught when he saw me drawing hearts around Taemin’s picture.

 

I sighed then felt my tummy grumble.

 

“It’s only 2:00. You’re hungry again?” he teased. Taemin always tell them that I eat like a man.

 

“I haven’t eaten lunch. Taemin told me about it when we were having lunch, so I lost my appetite.”

 

“Such a wrong timing.” while shaking his head.

 

“Want to eat? We’re having a break. Key’s going to be there too”

 

“Is it why you’re here?”

 

“Well, Sae Rin asked me to pick you since you didn’t answer her calls”

 

“She called?”

 

“Yeah? Why don’t you check your phone?”

 

I checked my phone and saw 3 missed calls.

 

“Just apologize to her when we get there. Palli I don’t want her to keep waiting” he said.

 

“Tsss. Missed your girlfriend already?” I .

 

“Of course! I even miss her even when I’m with her.”

 

“You’re so cheesy…..but I envy the two of you”

 

“Tch…didn’t you had a boyfriend back then?”

 

“How can I have one, when I only see Taemin?”

 

“You’re a masochist”

 

“I know”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Soory for the late update guys but here is chapter 3....gonna post other chapters soon....thank you for subscribing and reading my fic...^^...