Chapter 9

I Love You, Ms. Liar

 

 

She’s here. The girl who manages to caught Taemin’s heart. She’s a sweet and kind girl with a good sense of humor. Last thing to describe her is she’s a very beautiful girl. In short she is a perfect girl whom I know I will never be.

 

I looked at them and saw the smile plastered on their faces. It was so obvious the feelings they had for each other. I turned to our friends and I can see them enjoying her company as well. I know I shouldn’t be feeling like this but I can’t help it. I can’t help but feel insecure about myself. Why am I such an introvert? Why can’t I be sociable like them?

 

I reached for a glass of soju and drink it. I’m not much of a drinker, I just drink when I feel like it. And tonight is a night I felt like I needed to. When I was about to drink my third glass a hand stopped me. I looked at the hand then to the owner of it. It’s Taemin. With just that contact, I felt butterflies in my stomach. It just happens every time, not only when he holds my hands but also when he looks at me.

 

“Hey, you okay?” he asked me still holding my hand. I looked at him then saw Na Eun staring at us. I quickly pulled my hand from his grip.

 

“I-I’m o-okay” I replied.

 

 

Everyone was now heading home. I bid goodbye to them. Sung Jae said he would go with Sae Rin and Minho since he’s neighbor with his cousin. I slowly walked my way to reach for the nearest bus stop when a car honked. I turned around only to find Taemin’s car.

 

“Ji Hyun-ah, where are you going?” Taemin shouted.

 

“Uhm home?”

 

Taemin shook his head. “Hop in, I’ll send you home.”

 

“It’s okay. I can go home by myself.” I glanced at the person beside him. “You should send your girlfriend instead.”

 

“Silly, Of course I will send her home. But it’s late and since I’m your bestest friend I shall send you home too.”

 

I didn’t answer him. I just looked at him and thinking of a way on how to reject his offer because being in a car with both of them is such a torture for me.

 

“You’re acting weird today. You haven’t rejected my offer ever.” Taemin said. Then came out from his car and walked towards me.

 

“C’mon, Ji Hyun-ssi. It’s late and dangerous for a girl like you to be alone.” It was Na Eun who spoke.

 

Without any warning Taemin gently pushed me towards the passenger seat of his car.

 

 

Taemin send Na Eun first to her apartment cause she will have an early schedule for tomorrow. I just stayed inside the car but I was looking at them. I saw Taemin hugged her then giving her a kiss. I saw it all, I wanted to turn my head away from them but it was too late. I forced myself not to let a tear drop from my eyes.

 

Taemin got in the car later on with a smile on his face. He started the engine and began to drive to send me home next. I don’t want to look at him, right now. With that smile on his face, I know I should be happy for him but not now. I still needed more time to adjust, to finally accept that he’s not the one for me and I’m not the girl for him. I let out a sigh.

 

“Hey, are you okay? Are you sick?” I looked at him and saw his worried face. Taemin-ah don’t give me that look, you’re giving me a hard time in moving on with my feeling for you.

 

“I’m okay”

 

“No you’re not”

 

“I am”

 

“Then why are you acting this way?!” he raised his voice. I was surprised not able to speak a word.

 

Upon seeing my state, he softened. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to shout. I’m just worried about you.”

 

“I guess, I’m just tired and maybe also because of the soju I drank. You don’t have to worry.” I said.

 

 

We reached my apartment. I just waved at him goodbye with a forced smile on my face then went inside and head to my bedroom to lie down. I was about to shut my eyes when my phone beeped.

 

I know you’re not fine, but I will just wait until you’re ready to tell me okay? Goodnight <3<3<3

-Taeman <3

 

I smiled bitterly. You really know me, Taemin-ah but I don’t know when I would be ready to tell you what I feel when I know you’re this happy with another girl. I wanted you to know how much I love you. I really wanted to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“JI HYUN-AH~!”

 

I was startled by the voice and was about to yell at the person when I saw it was Taemin smiling widely to me.

 

“T-Taemin?”

 

“Hi~ I brought you you’re favourite. BUBBLETEA!”

 

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you busy with your newly opened department store?”

 

“I was getting bored in the office so I decided to come here. Secretary Park can handle it when I’m away.”

 

“Psshh, you can just do whatever you want since you’re the boss.” I said then grabbed the drink from him.

 

“Of course” he grinned then sat at the couch and turned the television on.

 

BREAKING NEWS!!! : Son Na Eun in a relationship?

Singer/Actress Son Na Eun who was currently casted for a new drama was caught kissing someone after the photo shoot of a wedding magazine held a couple of weeks ago. It was suspected that the guy was a young businessman named Lee Taemin. Here’s a photo that was sent to us……

 

Taemin and I were both shocked at the news.

 

“H-h-how did they get that picture?” I asked Taemin who was still looking at the television.

 

“I….don’t know”

 

Taemin suddenly stood up and head towards the exit.

 

I held his arm to stop him. “Where are you going?”

 

“I need to see her.” He said.

 

“But there might be reporters, they already know you.”

 

“I need to talk to her. I need to know if she’s okay.”

 

My hands holding his arm slowly loosened. He continued to walk towards his car. I don’t know what has gotten into me but I followed him and said.

 

“I’ll go with you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm really sorry for the slow update but i've been busy with school....I'm really sorry...T.T

Here's chapter 9 guys, hope you look forward for the next chapters...

What will Taemin do? How about Ji Hyun?..please do comment below...thank you...

 

 

 

Thank you for reading...love you guys...^^...