Chapter 5

I Love You, Ms. Liar

 

Ji Hyun’s POV

 

It’s been two weeks since Taemin break the news of having a girlfriend. I still haven’t seen him, he doesn’t come at the studio nor drive me home after work.

 

Guess he’s busy with his new girlfriend and he forgot about having a bestfriend.

 

Sigh.

 

Suddenly the door opened revealing Taemin with a smile plastered on his face.

 

 “Who are you?” I said.

 

Taemin frowned. “Ji Hyun-ah~”

 

“Do I know you?” I asked. After two long weeks he decided to come here like nothing happened? Psh.

 

“Why are you like this~?” He whined.

 

“Don’t go whining on me Mr. I won’t buy your aegyo” I said coldly.

 

He walked towards me and slowly hugged me. I pulled back. “Nah uh”

 

“Don’t you miss me?” he pouted.

 

“Hah! After two weeks you decided to show up?” I said.

 

“But I need to spend time with my girlfriend.”

 

“Then why did you come here? You’re wasting your precious time that should be for your girlfriend. Go” I said coldly.

 

 “This is all I get for visiting my bestfriend here? I even brought bubble tea just for her.” With a sad face Taemin turned and started to walk towards the door.

 

“B-b-bubble tea?”

 

Taemin turned with a grin on his face. Darn it, why am I so addicted to that thing? He knew me so well. He gave me the bubble tea but before my hands could reach it he pulled it back.

 

“Ah Wae~?” I said.

 

“If you accept this that means were okay, alright?”

 

I quickly grabbed it from him. “Just give me that!” I  quickly put the straw and sipped into it.

 

He chuckled then messed up my hair.

 

“Yah, don’t touch my hair!” He sit down on the couch in my office.

 

“Ahm…Ji Hyun-ah” he said as he rubbed his neck. I don’t feel good about this.

 

“Hmmm?” still drinking my bubble tea.

 

“I need your help. Actually Na Eun needed your help”

 

I choked. I felt a pearl stuck in my throat. Taemin patted my back.

 

“I knew it! You didn’t come here because you miss me! And this!” referring to the drink. “This is bribe! I shouldn’t have accepted it!”

 

“You’re overreacting, Ji Hyun-ah”

 

“I’m not”

 

“I came here because I missed you and also to have you a job.”

 

“I already have a job. Actually I have a business.”

 

“I know that but I noticed that you only have few customers.”

 

“What’s the problem with that? At least I have enough to still support myself and still continue my business.”

 

“Don’t you want more customers?”

 

I raised a brow at him.

 

“Na Eun’s photographer for a photo shoot back out. And I said I can help find a replacement and I thought of you. I know you can do it. Think of this as an advertisement for your studio.”

I thought for a second since it’s for my studio I should consider it. It’s pure business, there shouldn’t be personal feelings attached.

 

“Okay. When will be the shoot?”

 

Taemin’s smile grew wider. “I knew you would say yes. Don’t worry I will be there too.”

 

Of course you’d be there cause your girlfriend  is the model.

 

“So, when would that be?”

 

“1 in the afternoon”

 

“1 in the afternoon?! I only have an hour!” I exclaimed.

 

“That’s why I’m here to help you and fetch you.”

 

“Argh~!”

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin and I arrived at the set exactly 1 in the afternoon. The theme was a garden wedding, since the magazine tackles about weddings. We decided to set up the cameras needed. Some staffs helped me because Taemin didn’t know how to so he just sat on one of the chairs waiting for his girlfriend to come out. Few minutes later, after all are ready the models come out from their dressing rooms. They walked towards me.

 

“This is Ms. Seo Ji Hyun. She will be the one to shoot you guys today.” The staff introduced me.

 

“Hi I’m Son Na Eun” she walked towards me wearing a wedding dress and bowed at me. I bowed back then looked at Taemin. He was just staring at Na Eun, captivated by her beauty. I could tell he’s daydreaming that Na Eun is the bride and he is the groom. I looked back at her and smiled.

 

“Hi I’m Kim Myungsoo” The model who is supposed to be the groom greeted me. I looked at him. He was such a charming boy. I saw him some time in t.v., I knew that like Na Eun he was also a member of an idol group and an actor as well. I greeted him back with a smile.

 

We started the shoot. I didn’t have to instruct them every time on what to do. They know how to do it naturally like they were really bride and groom having a wedding photo shoot. Especially Myungsoo, he acted like he’s so in love with her bride.

 

Click.

 

“Okay, let’s have a five minutes break” I said.

 

I looked at Na Eun thinking she would head towards Taemin but did not. Curious I went to Taemin and sit beside him.

 

“Why didn’t she go to you?” I asked him.

 

“Nobody knows that she’s in a relationship. She can’t tell them for the sake of her career.”

 

“What about you?”

 

“She said she won’t keep it for too long, she promised to tell them in the future. It’s just not now.” I saw his serious face.

 

“And you’re okay with that?”

 

“She will tell them in the future, right? I’ll just have to wait.”

 

I just looked at him. “Then why did you still come here?”

 

“I told you I’ll accompany you.” Then he flashed a smile at me. That smile that sends butterflies in my stomach.

 

We both looked at Na Eun then we saw Myungsoo giving her a drink. She accepted it and smiled. I looked at Taemin and found him frowning while staring-no glaring at Myungsoo.

 

So the protective side of Taemin is activated.

 

I wish I was Na Eun.

 

I wish I was his girlfriend instead of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here's an update for you guys...sorry...i've been very busy these days...but I hope you still look forward in this story.....

 

 

 

 

so I decided to add another person in the cast........I would like you to meet......

 

 

 

 

Kim Myungsoo!!...