Chapter 11

I Love You, Ms. Liar

 

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

Taemin looked at Na Eun. They were now in an empty hallway.

 

“Why did you do that? Why didn’t you want the public to know about our relationship?” he said.

 

“Taemin-ah mianhae”

 

“Why are you sorry? Do you want us to break up?”

 

“No. I love you but…”

 

“But what?”

 

“I can’t afford to lose this opportunity. It’s been my dream to be a famous actress and you know that….right?”

 

“So you joined their lie to keep your popularity? I thought you wanted to tell the world how much you love me?” He scoffed.

 

“I wanted to do that but…… not now.”

 

“So you’re going to continue this fake relationship with that thing? He even dragged Ji Hyun into this”

 

“Don’t call him a thing. Myungsoo is a good friend and Ji Hyun, she could have denied it but she didn’t!” Na Eun said.

 

Taemin was stunned. Yeah she could have just denied it. But why’d she lied too?

 

“Taemin-ah..” she softened and held his hands. “Let’s just wait for this situation to go down. Then we can be together again uh?”

 

Taemin didn’t answer. He was worried for Ji Hyun and he doesn’t know why.

 

“C’mon let’s go.”

 

I was about to open the door when I heard laughter inside. I switched the door knob and found Ji Hyun and Myungsoo laughing. I felt weird. Why are they laughing? They’re still having a good time with this kind of situation? I looked at Ji Hyun and saw her laughter the sound of her voice that I like. Since when did they become close? Myungsoo noticed us.

 

“You’re back” he said.

 

Na Eun nodded.

 

“So…what are we going to do now?” Ji Hyun asked.

 

“We decided that we just have to wait for the rumor to die then we can continue on with our lives. That is if you guys want to.”  Na Eun said.

 

“I’m in.” Myungsoo said. Ji Hyun looked at him and he did the same only with a smile on his face.

 

“Ji Hyun-ah you don’t have to do this.” I said to her.

 

She looked at me and shook her head. “I’ll do it.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was now driving back to Seoul heading to Ji Hyun’s apartment. No one is talking.

 

“Sorry”

 

She looked at me. “Why are you sorry?”

 

“Because you have to do this I told you don’t have to.”

 

“I told you. It’s okay.”

 

“But why?”

 

“What why?”

 

“Why did you do that? Why did you pretend to be my girlfriend?”

 

“B-b-b-because I’m your bestest friend. Do you think you’ll have a normal life with all this reporters bugging you every day?” I saw her blushed and I chuckled cause I find it cute.

 

We arrived at her apartment.

 

“So, it has been a rough day. Go home. You need to rest.” She said to me.

 

“You, too” She nodded.

 

She was about to open the door when I pulled her into a hug. I don’t know why I did that but maybe I was thankful to have her as a friend. I felt her body stiffened. I tightened the hug and buried my face on her neck.

 

“Thank you” I muttered then I felt her body relaxed and returned the hug.

 

“That’s because I love you.” She said in a low voice. But I still heard her. My heart suddenly raced. I released her and looked at her seeing her shocked look.

 

“W-w-w-what?”

 

“I-I-I mean…I love you as a friend.” She corrected.

 

“Y-y-yeah” I agreed.

 

“You should go now. I’ll go in first. Bye.” Then she went inside her apartment.

 

I placed my hand over my chest. Lee Taemin what is happening to you? Then I felt my heartbeat goes back to normal. I just shook my head. I’m so weird.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Hyun’s POV

 

I quickly closed the door and rushed to my bedroom.

 

“Ugh! Ji Hyun-ah why do you have to say that? You should have shut your mouth! Ugh!” I smacked myself a few times.

 

My phone suddenly beeped I opened the message.

 

Good Night…xoxo’

-Taeman <3

 

I smiled and replied to him then I change into my pajamas and decided to call it a day. But even when I close my eyes I still can’t sleep. Still thinking about the things happened this day. I become Taemin’s girlfriend but it was just fake.

 

I groaned. “Why am I so stupid? How can I forget my feelings about him? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I smacked myself with a pillow.

 

After a minute of hurting myself which makes me look more stupid I stopped then let out a heavy sigh. I opened my drawer and pulled out a picture. Taemin’s picture. I have so many stolen shots of him that he didn’t know that I keep for myself.

 

“This will be the last time I’ll do this for you. I know that this will be just temporary cause I know you love someone else. I don’t know if it’s really for you or I’m just being selfish. I just wanted to show you what I really feel before moving on.” I said while looking at the picture.

 

I felt my eyelids are getting heavy and I glanced once more at Taemin’s picture.

 

“Saranghae, Taemin-ah….” Then I drifted off to sleep.