Chapter 1

I Love You, Ms. Liar

 

“Smile!”

 

Click.

 

“Put your arms around her.” She instructed. She can’t help but feel jealous every time she takes photos of couples who were in love with each other. She wanted that, too. She wanted to be cared by someone she love and the one that love her back.

 

“Okay, it’s done!” She scanned the pictures in her camera and smiled at the couple in front of her. They were obviously still in love with each other in spite of their age. They were hugging and kissing each other’s cheek which she finds really cute. They may be old in their appearance but they’re like young at heart.

 

Seo Ji Hyun is a photographer who owns a small studio in Seoul. Despite of her young age she managed to put up a small business. The moment she held a camera, she can’t seem to let it go. She really likes taking pictures. It’s her passion ever since she was a child.

 

 

 

“Ji Hyun-ah, look at what Appa and Eomma bought you” Her father said while holding a box in front of her.

 

“What’s that, Appa?” she asked. It was her 7th birthday that day. And her parents had a surprise for her.

 

“Open it” Her mother said.

 

She unwrap the box and opened it. It contained a camera. She smiled and hugged them. “Thank you, Appa. Thank you, Eomma!” She kissed both of their cheeks. “I’ll take picture of you”

 

They smiled at the camera and CLICK. She showed it to them. “Wow! Our angel is really good at taking pictures! Someday you’ll be a professional photographer. Just like your Appa” her mother said.

 

“Aigoo, our little angel. Come on let’s take a picture!” then her father held the camera and took a photo of their happy family.

 

It was her best birthday ever.

 

 

 

“I like this one” She was snapped back to reality when she heard the comment. The couple was now scanning the pictures in her computer.

 

“So is this the picture you chose for your 40th wedding anniversary?” she asked them.

 

They looked at each other then turned to her and nodded.

 

“Okay” She clicked the picture and started to do some editing.

 

“How old are you, young lady?” the man asked.

 

“I’m 24”

 

“Wow! And you already had your business. That’s quite impressive” They said.

 

She smiled while still doing her work. “Thank you.”

 

The couple was looking around your work area when they saw a picture on your desk. The woman picked it up. “What a cute couple! Is he your boyfriend?”

 

She looked up to see what she’s holding and recognized it was her picture with Taemin. It was the opening of her studio back then and they decided to take a photo as a souvenir. His arms were around her shoulders. People would think they were a couple.

 

She just smiled to the old lady and then continued at her work. How I wish he was mine.

 

Taemin was her best friend. She was in love with him. She doesn’t know when and how but all she knew is that she has feelings for him. Cliché right? But what can she do. If she can only teach her heart not to fall for him, she would have done it already. He cared for her, but not in a romantic way but only as a little sister. That reality hurts her. They met when they were in high school. She was a transferee back then. She needed to transfer school after her parents died. He was the first one to talk to her. He was her first friend.

 

 

Flashback (High School)

 

“We have a new student” Ms. Ahn, the homeroom teacher announced. The students began talking.

 

“Is it a girl?”

 

“Will it be a boy? I hope he’s cute”

 

“Silence!” The teacher shouted then turned to her gesturing her to come in. She walked in slowly.

 

“Go introduce yourself”

 

She obliged. “Hello, my name is Seo Ji Hyun. Let’s be friends.”

 

“Okay, uhm. Let’s see.There! Go sit on that vacant chair at the back” she said.

 

“Ne”

 

They were about to start the lecture when suddenly the door opened.

 

“Sorry, I’m late!” A cute boy went inside panting. Guessed he ran but still didn’t make it to class on time.

 

“Mr. Lee Taemin! You’re late!”

 

“Sorry, Ms. Ahn. A dog took my shoe on my way here.” He said then smiled.

 

“Tsk. I will let you go this time, go now to your sit”

 

He then sat next to chair beside to her. He glanced at her for some time then shrugged and gets back his attention to the teacher in front.

 

It was lunch break since she is new she doesn’t have any friends to go with. She decided to head to the garden since there were no other people around. She sat under the tree and began eating her lunch.

 

“That looks delicious! Can I have some?”

 

She was startled by the voice and choked her food. She quickly drank her orange juice and searched where the voice came from. She looked up and found a boy staring at her. He went down the tree and approached her.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked with a concerned face. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you”

 

She just looked at him. It was the boy in her class, the one that sat beside her.

 

“Miss?” he was now waving a hand in front of her.

 

“I’m okay” she said then started to pack her things.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked.

 

“I thought no one was here, but I guess I was wrong sorry for disturbing you” she said.

 

“It’s okay, you can stay. We can share this place.” He smiled at her.

 

Then she stopped packing her things and decided to sit again and continue eating her lunch. While he just stared at her or he’s staring at her food.

 

“Aren’t you the girl beside me?” he asked. She just nodded not looking at him. Then there was silence. She can see in her peripheral view that he was staring at her, then at her food, then back to her and then her food, then he gulped. She looked at him and offered her lunch. He quickly accepted it.

 

“Waaah! It’s delicious! Did your mom made it?” he said.

 

“My parents are gone. I made those” she said.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-“

 

“It’s okay. Here you can have it”

 

He hesitated for a moment but decided to accept it. She looked at him then at his shoes. It doesn’t look like it was taken by a dog. It looked like it was new. She again looked up to him and she realized that he was staring at her.

 

“I-uhm…your shoes” she stuttered.

 

He looked at his shoes then back to her and smiled. “Ah~…I just made that up. The truth is I woke up late this morning. It just slipped out of my mouth. It’s sound stupid right?”

 

“Yeah” she quickly covered after she realized what she said.

 

He chuckled. “You’re cute” Her heart began to beat fast. It was the first time a boy said that she is cute.

 

“What’s your name?” he asked.

 

“Seo Ji  Hyun”

 

“Hi, I’m Lee Taemin.”

 

 

 

 

She was now done editing and printing the picture. She was now putting it on a frame then she handed it to the couple.

 

“Wow! It’s beautiful. Thank you” they said.

 

She smiled at them. “You’re welcome.”

 

Then the couple went out. She was happy that the customers liked her service. She decided to clean her camera’s lenses before another customer would come. As she was wiping her camera she suddenly heard the door open followed by a voice.

 

“Ji Hyun-ah!”

 

Her heart suddenly beats fast and she knew who it was…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Whew! First chapter is up! whoop whoop!....sorry for the long wait....hahaha....

well we all  know who it is right?  right?....haha....please look forward for the next chapter....hope you will like this story...don't forget to support my other fanfic....thank you~....^^....

 

 

Please subscribe and comment below....^^...

 

and upvote if you want...

 

 

kamsahamnida!...^^...