Hello South Korea!

Our Love Chemistry

 

A week after~~

 

Hello South Korea!” Gwen squealed as she got down from the plane she’s boarding.  After having her stuff, she met Mr. Park near the exit. Mr. Park is the Sang Moo (managing director) of the company in that country.

 

Ms. Fiorre, it’s nice to meet you, I am Park Min Soo, the sang moo of the company you’ll be working with ,” Mr. Park said as his men took your luggage and placed it in the van.

Anneonghaseyo Mr. Park. It’s also nice to meet you. I’m looking forward to be working with you,” she said in pure Korean (let’s just pretend it’s in Korean).

Aigoo, you know how to speak Korean?” asked Mr. Park.

Neh, I’m quite fluent in it,” she answered.

That’s good for you. Follow me agashi, I know you’re tired,” Mr. Park said. Gwen followed him and they rode in the van heading towards her new home.

So you’ll be occupying the first floor of a certain house. Our resident architect made your place as cozy as it could be. We hope you’ll like the place,” Mr. Park said.

Oh, so there’s someone occupying the upper level?” Gwen asked.

Neh, and according to the landlady, they’re a rookie idol group. I hope that won’t bother you much,” answered Mr. Park.

Idol group? Bother me? No way!Certainly not, that wouldn’t bother me at all. So, what’s the group’s name?” Gwen asked again.

Molla. I never cared about that,” Mr. Park coolly said.

Uh, ok.” Gwen stopped asking questions about her neighbor since she doesn’t want to give Mr. Park the impression that she’s a crazy fan girl. So they’ve talked about work instead. After like an eternity, they finally reached the place.

 

Gwen’s POV

 

Wow, this place is nice!” I exclaimed. And a lot nicer since I’ll be neighbors with an idol group! Yipee!

We’re glad you liked it,” Mr. Park said. Oh no Mr. Park, you have no idea how much I like it! While walking towards the door, I saw men peeking through the glass windows upstairs and they're like pushing each other. Hmm, I can’t identify them ‘cause they’re like hiding from us. I kept glancing their way and there's this guy who looks very familiar. I stared at him and he stared back at me. Then Mr. Park talked to me so I have no other choice but to break free from his eyes. I wonder who he is but he really looked someone I know. Well, there’s plenty of time to get to know them. What I must do now is to unpack my stuff and have a good rest ‘cause I’m still suffering from jet lag.

After all the formalities, Mr. Park and his men took off. So now I’m all alone. Gotta fix my stuff and sleep.

 

Zico’s POV

Hyung! Our neighbor has arrived!” Jihoon said and we all dashed near the terrace. Manager hyung told us not to let ourselves be seen as a precautionary measure. Then this girl walked out of the van talking to an ahjussi while some other ahjussis carried her bags.

I don’t think she knows us,” U-Kwon said “She’s not even Korean to start with.” I tried to get a closer look at her face but then it’s so hard peeking when these guys are immovable. Tsk, so I just stood behind them.

Wow, she’s so georjes,” (you wanna be high, famous, georJES ^^) Kyung said and it made me want to see her face more! They were praising her beauty and it because I can’t even see her clearly.

 

Don’t worry Zico, were on the same boat,” Taeil said. Haha, poor hyung. I tried to push the guys away and I succeeded. I looked at her and guess what? She looks up catching me looking at her. She’s really stunning. Her eyes are so tantalizing that I don’t wanna break free from this eye contact that we’re having. But then, the ahjussi in tux talked to her and so she looked away from me. Tsk.

 

After a little while, the ahjussis left. Hmm, what could she be doing right now? Maybe she’s unpacking or sleeping. The boys seemed to have gotten over her but still I can’t keep her out of my mind. Her eyes are just beyond description. Omo! What am I thinking? Tsk, gotta shake this stupid thoughts of her outta my mind.