So this is where it starts

Our Love Chemistry

A/N : English convo's in purple, Korean in red.

 

 

California, USA

 

Gwenaelle, or Gwen for short, had just barely graduated from Stanford University when she got hired in a multinational petroleum company. Because she excels in her field, she has been promoted as the head of operations in a country of her choice. It wasn't so hard to pick which country since she only has three options : Saudi Arabia, Kuwait  and South Korea.

 

Gwen's POV

Saudi Arabia? Kuwait? Arab countries? Aren't those countries a bit dangerous? I mean I've heard stories from those country like you can't don clothes that you usually wear 'cause they have a dress code or something? And talking to guys on public would be an enough reason for you to go to jail? Pfff. I guess I have no other option but to go to South Korea! Yipee! Gotta tell Hae Ji about this!

 

Hae Ji is Gwen's college roommate and her best friend. She's from South Korea and she's influenced Gwen in a major way. She was the one who made Gwen love Kpop. Aside from that, she taught Gwen her native tongue and vice versa. So basically, the two can speak each other's language.

 

Gwen: Yeobsaeyo

Hae Ji: Yeobsaeyo? Gwen? You're calling me? Wae? Something bad happened, girl? What's the problem?

G: Wae? Like I can't call you now or something?

H: No, it's not like that. You know it just surprises me why you're wasting you're money on an international call like this when you can skype me up later. It's like that wae. So wae?

G: You've got a lot of wae! Well, I just wanna tell you that I've been promoted and I'm gonna be there at Seoul, South Korea! Isn't that amazing?

H: CHincha? No kidding?!

G: Babo! Like you said, why would I waste my money in an international call like this if I would just be kidding you?

H: Oh, right. Hehe, I just can't believe it, you know. Omo! So when are you gonna be here? I miss you !

G: I'll be there next week. 

H: By the way, do you have any place to crash? Or you gonna go hunting when you get here?

G: Well, that matter has been settled. The company has already arranged that for me.

H: WOW. Well, see you next week G!

G: See yah next week too! Love you!

 

Seoul, South Korea

" What's up with that noise! I'm trying to sleep here!" Park Kyung complained as he rolled out of bed and headed to the terrace.

"Hyung, you've been sleeping all day," Jihoon a.k.a. P.O. commented as he passed Kyung by.

"Hmm, I think they're renovating the lower floor," U-Kwon added as he joined Kyung in the terrace. "And judging by those furnitures, our new neighbor might be a girl," he added.

"A girl?! Aigoo, I don't have a good feeling about this!" their manager said as he and the rest of the boys joined U-Kwon and Kyung in the terrace. 

"Having a girl downstairs isn't so bad, or is it?" Jaehyo asked.

"Molla," Zico replied as he walked inside. I don’t really care what kind of person will be living downstairs as long as he/she doesn’t hinder us from doing what we want. But seriously, a girl? Zico, thought to himself.

Manager hyung, why would you have a bad feeling about this?” Jihoon asked.

 

Duh, look at those, too much pink stuff. That girl may be a primadonna or worse, a crazy fangirl. You don’t know the endless possibilities of what that person may be,” BBomb commented.

 

Neh, you don’t know the endless possibilities of what that person may be so stop judging,” Taeil added.

 

Let’s just all go inside. It’s freezing here,” one of their manager (since they have two) said and they all went inside.