I like you the best

Our Love Chemistry

 

After devouring the delicious delicacies set before them, the group headed towards a nearby grocery. They dropped Gwen and Jihoon to a store which, to Gwen’s opinion, resembles WallMart a lot. The boys sped away and as their outline grew smaller and smaller until the two can’t see them, Gwen let out a sigh of relief. Although some of the boys were friendly, she can’t help but be uncomfortable over Kyung’s and Zico’s aura. The ambiance made by their presence was somewhat cold and unwelcoming.
 
 
“Noona, are you ok?” her dongsaeng wondered.
 
 
“Neh, better than ever.” She grabbed his arm and led him inside the store. They got a push cart and started walking through lanes of items and grabbing what they needed.
 
 
“So noona, how do you find my hyungs?” how did she find them? Surely U-Kwon and Taeil were great, Jaehyo was very sweet, BBomb was moderate, but Zico and Kyung were … beyond words to describe.
 
 
“They’re nice.” It wasn’t completely a lie, but her vivid memory of Zico with his monosyllabic answers when she asked him questions and Kyung's piercing stares were giving her a guilt feeling.
 
 
“Are you sure about that?” He was still doubtful because earlier, he felt that she was somewhat uncomfortable.
 
 
“Neh,” she assured him but she herself wasn’t even convinced.
 
 
“Who do you like best?” 
 
 
Son Dongwoon.” It was an honest answer.
 
 
“Noona, I mean who do you like best among Block B, not BEAST.” He whined. 
 
 
“Haha, when you said ‘who do you like best?’ all I can think was BEAST’s I Like You The Best. But on Block B, I like Jaehyo the best.” She smiled sweetly. He was half-expecting this answer, but he did not want her to fall for the charms of his hyung. He likes her but not in a way that a boy likes a girl. He likes her much more like a sister and thus he wants to save her from him.
 
 
“Why Jaehyo hyung? Don’t you like any other besides him?”
 
 
“Actually, I liked Zico the most during your debut but he’s a year younger than me and I don’t like hitting on younger guys so that’s why I ended up with Jaehyo.”
 
 
“If I were you, I’ll choose Zico hyung over Jaehyo hyung.” She looked at him with disbelief in her eyes. Why did he say that?
 
 
“Wae?” She was in awe. What on earth could be the reason behind his words? She tried to extract the answer from him but he kept his mouth shut about that issue. 
 
 
It took them a little while to finish shopping. They hailed a taxi and went home. While on the cab, the two still kept on talking when suddenly, a loud music played.
 
 
 
I’ve seen you darling, seen you hanging round town
You in a short skirt, shining eyes of deep brown
You had a dirty look, you caught me on your hook
Turn up the thermostat, I want to see you sweat
Oh yeah, girl, you’ve got something I like…
 
 
“What’s that?” Jihoon asked her noona.
 
 
“Oh, that’s my phone ringing, hold on a sec Jihoon.” She grabbed her phone from her pocket. “Yeobsaeyo?”
 
 
H: G, I miss you already! Are you in your house? I’m planning to go there. I’ve got some big news to drop.
 
G: Anniyo, but I’m on my way home. I miss you too babe and I’ve also got news to tell.
 
H: Ok darling! See you later!
 
 
Jihoon looked at her with a puzzled look. “Was that your boyfriend noona?”
 
 
“Anniyo, that was my friend.”
 
 
“Do friends call each other babe?” he was doubtful.
 
 
“Neh, my best friend, Hae Ji, and I call each other babe, darling, baby, honey, love, etc. Wae? Is there anything wrong with that?”
 
 
“Ahh, so that’s it. Never mind about that noona, by the way, I wanted to ask you why you bought a lot of flour and pastas. Are you going to have a party?”
 
 
“Anniyo, Jihoon. Are you forgetting something? I’m Italian, I love pastas and pizzas.”
 
 
“I see, so you’re planning to make pastas and pizzas?”
 
 
“Neh.”
 
 
“I’ve never seen someone made pizza at home.”
 
 
“Seriously? Then you should visit Italy. Folks from my place make pizzas on their home. But if you want, I can make one for you.”
 
 
“Chincha? When?”
 
 
“Some other day, not now because Hae Ji’s going to be at my house later.”
 
 
 “Ok noona, I’ll look forward to it.”
 
 
 
 
I'm doing my best to update ASAP
:)
i also ditched the constant changing of POV's 'cause
that's stephenie meyer-ish
and i don't like her.
hope you're still enjoying this