The Conspiracy

Our Love Chemistry

 

“Jaehyo hyung, where is it?” U-kwon asked Jaehyo as soon as he entered the house. 
 
 
“Where’s what?” He was surprised. What was his dongsaeng looking for?
 
 
“The box of food you were carrying earlier.” How did he know that?
 
 
“What box?” Jaehyo acted as if he had no idea what he was talking about.
 
 
“I saw you carrying 2 boxes of food as you entered the gate. Don’t try to deny that.” 
 
 
“Oh, that box. I gave it to Gwen.” He had no other choice but to tell the truth. 
 
 
“Aish, you gave it all?” U-Kwon asked him.
 
 
“Neh.” 
 
 
“What did you give?” Taeil asked Jaehyo, as he went out from their room.
 
 
“Apparently hyung, Jaehyo hyung gave Gwen two boxes of…what was inside those boxes hyung?” Kyung, who overheard the conversation, answered Taeil. 
 
 
Ho ddeok.” Jaehyo answered.
 
 
“Oh, so you gave our neighbor ho ddeok? How impressive.” Taeil .
 
 
“I’m just being a good neighbor, and besides, I like her.” Jaehyo confessed. True enough, he liked her. Since the first day they met, he was already magnetized by her charming personality and goddess-like beauty. Her deep brown eyes, luscious lips, and intoxicating laugh, all of which draws him more to her.
 
 
“You don’t even know her yet.” Kyung rascally said. He was the type of person who didn’t like newcomers. Kyung has that ‘us’ mentality and to belong to Kyung’s ‘us’ was not an easy thing to achieve.
 
 
“That’s why I made a move to get to know her more.” Jaehyo sheepishly answered. 
 
 
“Haha, I think you’re moving a little too fast hyung. We’ve only known her for about two days.” U-Kwon commented. He found it crazy to be hitting on a girl you barely know.
 
 
“It’s better to move fast than to miss a chance.” Jaehyo was determined to make her his possession. 
 
 
“Then, good luck with that. By the way, I think she likes you too.” Kyung said as he left the boys alone. Jaehyo smirked at his remark.
 
 
On his way to his room, Kyung saw Jihoon sitting in a corner. 
 
 
“Yah. What are you doing there?” Kyung asked the maknae.
 
 
“Uhh, sitting?” Jihoon answered as he cutely showed his trademark V pose.
 
 
“Aish, maknae. Stop being so friggin’ cute!” Kyung left him alone. He had no idea what was on his dongsaeng’s mind to settle himself in one corner of the house but one thing was obvious, whatever Jihoon’s reason was, it was none of his business.
 
 
So he’s hitting on noona and to make matters worse, noona likes him. Unknown from all, Jihoon was actually eavesdropping on their conversation. And from what he has heard, Jaehyo was now making some moves to get closer to Gwen. He did not like it. I must do something.
 
 
He stood up and went to Zico and Kyung’s room. He knocked the door.
 
 
Come in.” A voice ordered him. He was sure it was Kyung. He let himself inside. Their room was by far the biggest one in the house. Like the other rooms, it had a bunk bed. Across the bed was the window. A table was beside the window were papers and pens were lying. Not far from the table stood their mighty closet. The walls were painted milk white. Dirty clothes scattered on the floor, not a scene exclusive to them as the other rooms also had the same problem.
 
 
He found Zico lying on the lower deck and Kyung rummaging through his closet. He was having second thoughts of coming inside but he wanted to talk to Zico badly.
 
 
“Hey, what’s up?” Kyung asked while grabbing a fresh shirt from his messy pile of clothes.
 
 
“Nothing. I was just bored outside.” Zico eyed him suspiciously. He smelled trouble. Something inside him tells him that Jihoon was up to no good.
 
 
“I see, sitting in the corner is really boring. So what to do now? Mess with your hyungs? Nah, exclude me from that. I’mma go and take a bath.” Kyung said and left the two of them. Jihoon smiled. He never knew Kyung’s laziness would come handy at times. As he closed the door, Jihoon immediately grabbed the chair which was near the table and placed it near Zico’s bed. Zico got up and sat down on his bed, the two were now facing each other like a pair of conspirators.
 
 
“What do you want?” Zico uttered. He had a bad feeling about this.
 
 
“You like noona, right?” Jihoon said audibly enough for Zico to hear.
 
 
“And what’s that to you? If you like her, then I guess we could be good rivals.” He was not letting Jihoon blackmail him.
 
 
“I like her but in a different light.”
 
 
“So?” Zico was puzzled. If he didn’t like her in the same way as he did, then what is he up to?
 
 
“Jaehyo hyung likes her too.” 
 
 
“I know, Kyung hyung already told me.” He rolled his eyes. 
 
 
She likes him.” Zico’s jaw dropped as he heard him. His heart seemed to stop beating. He was really not into girls but Gwen was different.
 
 
“How did you know?” he mumbled. 
 
 
“She told me.” Jihoon’s face was expressionless.
 
 
“And?!” Zico was starting to get annoyed. 
 
 
“I’m here to offer my help.” What did he say? Zico was at a complete loss.
 
 
“Why would you do that?”
 
 
“I have my reasons.”
 
 
“Whatever your reasons are, it’s going to be a vain battle. He likes her. She likes him. The game hasn’t even started but Jaehyo hyung’s already winning.” Zico was starting to accept his defeat. 
 
 
Jihoon moved closer, making Zico lean backwards, and said “But you like her, too. And besides, she also said that it was you that she really liked, until she found out that you were a year younger than her.” 
 
 
“Chincha?” a smile was now forming on Zico’s face. 
 
 
“Neh.”
 
 
“How can she say that? Doesn’t she know that age is just a number when it comes to love?”
 
 
“That’s exactly what we’ll make her realize.” Jihoon leaned even closer, their faces only inches apart. They stared at each other, Zico was about to speak when the door burst open.
 
 
“Yah! What are you doing?!” Kyung was shocked by what he saw. He didn’t think that Jihoon’s boredom will lead to something like this. He looked as if he was about to harass Zico who, to his opinion, looked scared.
 
 
“Jihoon-ah! Go satisfy your boredom somewhere else!” It was ridiculous. It was something beyond imagination.
Zico and Jihoon just looked at Kyung, never moving a little. They were holding in the urge to laugh at his horrified look. 
 
 
“YAH!! I said stop it! It’s nauseating!” Kyung yelled at the top of his lungs. Jihoon faced Zico and said, “Think about it hyung.” He then stood up and went towards the door where Kyung was. When he was inches from his hyung, he brought his face near Kyung’s ears which made Kyung very uncomfortable.
 
 
“Good night hyung.” He smiled at him and made his way out of their room.
 
 
“Yah, what was that about?” Kyung asked Zico.
 
 
“Nothing.” Zico smiled and rolled back to his bed. Something’s going on, Kyung thought.
 
it's heartbreaking! Jaehyo likes  A PINK!
eventhough i love these girls,
it's still heartbreaking 
T_T
 
anyhow, what are Jihoon's reasons?
hmm, sounds fishy.
 
that article above gives me a lot of crazy
ideas. haha. maybe i'll just include a pink here
:)
 
and i can't wait for Yubryll to be on the story!
who she is? you will know soon
 
lots of love to my subscribers! i love u all