It was only just a ....

Our Love Chemistry

 

Gwen’s POV
 
 
 
I woke up to an enchanting morning. It’s a beautiful day so I decided to have a stroll in the nearby park. As I reached the park, I noticed something unusual. The park seems to be a bit deserted today. I looked around and only saw a few people hanging around. I walked around and found a bench near a fountain so I sat there. I looked around again. I got this weird feeling inside me. It seems that the people in the park were slowly diminishing but I didn’t care since the beauty of nature took my focus away. Morning dews were covering the grass and leaves of the plants. Rays of sunshine were beaming from the sky. It’s still 06:24 am and the park looks like a paradise. 
 
 
 
Tweet tweet tweet.
 
 
What a lovely sound. It came from a blue bird playing in the bird bath a few steps away from the bench I’m sitting. The bird looked really happy playing with water. I kept on staring at it. When the bird grew tired of playing, it flew away. I followed it with my gaze. I suddenly realized that I was now all alone in the park. Before I can turn my head to look around, a pair of hands covered my eyes!
I froze in horror but my fear slowly faded away since that person was covering my eyes as gently as possible. I noticed that his/her hands were very soft. I can’t even tell if those hands belonged to a man or o woman.
 
 
 
“Knock! Knock!” it’s a man’s voice! His voice is so alluring that all my fear vanished. 
 
 
“Who’s there?” I answered with a voice loud enough for him to hear.
 
 
“Your heart.”
 
 
“Your heart who?”
 
 
You’re my Mona Lisa
You’re my rainbow sky
And my only prayer is that you’ll realize
That you’ll always be beautiful in my eyes
 
 
He started singing. His voice was beyond words to describe. It’s so beautiful that it sends shivers through my spine.
 
 
You will always be beautiful in my eyes,” he continued. But wait, that’s an English song right? And hello, I’m like in Korea. So who could this guy be?
 
 
And the passing years will show that you will always grow even more beautiful in my eyes.”
 
 
“Hey! Wait a minute! Where’s ‘your heart’?” this is a knock knock game, right? He’s supposed to incorporate those words in the song.
 
 
My heart? Isn’t it with you?” Awwwww. My own heart just melted over his cheesy pick-up line. Right then he removed his hands from my eyes and hugs me from the back. I tried to turn around to see who this guy was then suddenly…
 
 
*KKRRRRIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGG*
 
 
 
I opened my eyes in disbelief. Kriiiing! I reached for my alarm clock and turned it off. It’s already 10:18. How long was the alarm ringing? Kyaaaaaa! What a nice way to start a day. I never got the chance to know who that mystery man was!  I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again hoping that my dream would resume from where it got interrupted. I rolled on my bed, hugged my pillow, rolled some more and rolled again but to my disappointment, I can’t seem to go back to sleep! 
 
 
Psshhh! I got up. Since it’s a vain attempt to fall back to sleep, I decided to take a bath instead. After washing up, I headed towards the kitchen only to realize that I still hadn’t bought some grocery. Aigoo, can this day be more unfortunate? I grabbed my wallet and keys; I’m off to the grocery store. But I think I’ll hit the restaurant first. I’m really hungry now.
 
 
 
A/N
Boring chappies,right?
Mianhe, I can't seem to make it fast-paced
:(