Identity Revealed

Our Love Chemistry

Gwen’s  POV

 

It was still 7 in the morning when I heard voices outside. I instantly got up to see who this idol group was. I brushed my hair and put on my robe but as I reached the window, all I saw was them inside their car leaving. Gosh! My agony has been prolonged. So I decided to call Hae Ji and we agreed to see each other downtown. I washed up and took off. We met in a cozy café and started chit chattering. I told her about my neighbors and guess what? She’s twice as happy as me. Mind you, she’s a hardcore Kpop addict.

So the sang moo told you that it’s a rookie group and you saw that they were guys?” Hae Ji started interrogating me.

Neh, I’m sure they were guys and that I knew them somehow,” I answered.

Well, the rookie groups right now are B1A4, Block B, X5 and Boyfriend. I’m pretty sure it should be one of those four,” she added.

After working all our brains out in guessing who my neighbors were, we decided to go shopping. I’m so happy to be shopping with her again. We’re hardcore shopaholics so we kind of wracked every store in Seoul.

Hae Ji, let’s go home now. I think I’m gonna have leg cramps from to much walking around,” I complained to my best friend who never seems to ran out of energy.

Well, ok. If that’s what you wanna do,” she answered. So we decided to go to my place since she haven’t been there.

WOW. This is just wow,” Hae Ji said while rolling her eyes at me. “Did you ask the architect to grab all the pink things in Seoul and stuff it in  your crib? Girl, you might die from too much pink.”

What can I do? I love pink!” she already knows that but still she’s teasing me. Hmm, it’s my crib afterall, right? We were so busy talking that we never noticed that my neighbors already arrived. But it was almost 11pm so Hae Ji decided to go home already.

G, it’s getting late, I’m gonna go home now,” she said. Tsk, I wanna spend more time with her but I guess she needs to go home,too.

OK, I’ll send you off,” I said. So I walked her to the street where she hailed a cab and left. As I was walking back to the house, I noticed that there was actually a swing in our lawn. Since I’m not yet sleepy, I decided to try the swing.

 

Omo, this is really wonderfull!” I axclaimed.

Neh, that’s really wonderful but that’s my swing,” someone said. I gasped and immediately stood up because of shock. I looked around to see who it was but I was even more shocked to see that the voice belonged to Pyo Jihoon! Neh, you heard me right. Pyo Jihoon a.k.a. P.O the maknae of Block B! My neighbor is Block B!!

Mianhe, I didn’t know,” I bowed my head while saying this so that he won’t see my face ‘cause he might figure out that at that moment, I just wanna scream and thank the heavens above because Block B is living in the same house as me! Ok, not really living together since I occupy the ground floor while they occupy the second level but still it’s the same house that were living!

“It’s ok. You can sit back and enjoy my swing. By the way, I’m Pyo Jihoon but you can also call me P.O.,”he introduced himself and as he spoke, he did his signature V sign. Omo, he’s sooooo cute! “If I’m not mistaken, you’re our neighbor, right? And oh, you can speak Korean? You don’t look Korean to me.” He’s too cute! He sat down in the grass facing me.

Neh, I am your neighbor. And neh, I can speak Korean. And neh again, I’m not Korean. I’m Gwenaelle Fiorre and I’m your noona Jihoon. Whew, I never thought I’d be neighbors with Block B,” I said.

You know us?!” he asked. Ok, I think that was something I never should have said.

Uhm, neh? I know you,” omo! He might think I’m a crazy fan girl now! Eotteoke, eotteoke!

How come you know us? We just debuted and I don’t think we’re that famous overseas,” he asked me with unbelieving eyes. Not famous overseas? Are you kidding me?!

Oh, my best friend who happens to be my roommate in college is Korean so that’s why I knew about you,” I answered coolly trying to hide the hardcore BBC in me.

So you’re in college noona? But why are you here? How old are you noona?” He asked again. I could just melt, his deep voice plus intoxicating aegyoo is melting me! Kyaaa!

No, I already graduated and I’m already 20, but I guess I’m 21 here in Korea, I'm here because of work” mwuahaha! I’m really good in acting. He should never find out that I’m so inlove with Block B specially Jae Hyo >:)

Aren’t you too young to be a college graduate and to be working? I’m 18 and I’m still in my senior year at high school,” he wondered.

Well, about that, I was accelerated during grade school and middle school so I graduated from college early,” this kid has a lot of questions but I’d be willing to answer them all!

So we talked and talked and talked and then a thought struck me! Who was that guy from the first day? I wanted to ask Jihoon but I think it’s better not to.

Jihoon, it’s already past midnight, aren’t you going to school tomorrow? I mean later? Maybe it’s time you hit the bed dongsaeng,” I casually said. Well, I much more sounded like a concerned noona. Haha, Jihoon is really fun! We’ve only talked for quite some time and we’re already comfortable with each other. I wonder if Jaehyo-ssi and I would also be this close.

Ok noona, if you say so. Then I will go to sleep now. You too noona, have your beauty rest.” So we walked towards the house, and when I was about to go inside “Good night noona!” Jihoon bids me good night as he raced to the stairs heading upwards. “Good night Jihoon!”

Good night!” I looked around, who said that? “Good night!” I replied even though I had no idea who that was. Hmmm, maybe it’s Jae Hyo. Aiishhhh!

 

 

Zico’s POV

I was walking around the house when I saw P.O. and our neighbor talking in the lawn. She was sitting in P.O.’s swing while our maknae was sitting in the grass facing her. They were laughing and they seemed really happy. She’s definitely beautiful, beautiful enough to have me glued here behind the curtains watching them. All this time I watched them that I never noticed it was already past midnight. Then they’re heading towards the house. “Good night noona!” I heard P.O. shout. “Good night Jihoon!” She shouted back. Then out of the blue I shouted “Good night!” I wasn’t expecting any response but she caught me off guard when she said “Good night!” Now, I’m having a good night :)

 

Zico hyung, you’re still not asleep? And what are you doing there? Are you hiding from someone outside?” P.O. startled me! I don’t know what to say.

Oh I was just ….I wanted to breathe some fresh air. Yeah, I wanted to breathe some fresh air. That’s why I’m here.” Please don’t blow my cover. Please. Please.

Really? Breathe some fresh air behind the curtains?” P.O. is eyeing me suspiciously, eotteoke?

Neh, I was about to go inside but when I turned around, I thought I saw someone walking near the gate so I hid here trying to figure out if someone is really there,” haha! I’m a genius!

Ahh, ok. But I think nobody was outside except for me and Gwen noona,” so Gwen! That’s her name! Gwen..

Chincha? Then that must be a trick of the light. Let’s go to sleep now.” P.O. headed towards their room as I also went to mine. Whew, that one was close. But Gwen, her name is Gwen.