Molla

Our Love Chemistry

 

“She’s so beautiful.” Jaehyo watched Gwen as she left.
 
 
“Neh, noona is.” Jihoon agreed with his hyung. 
 
 
“The prettiest.” Zico added. Though he’ve seen a lot of beautiful faces, it was only Gwen who captivated him. She was beautiful in every single way, like a perfectly carved creature.
 
 
Jaehyo looked at Zico with questioning eyes. 
 
 
“Yah, it’s not like I like her!” Zico yelled defensively
 
 
“Cut it down, I already know you like her. In fact, all of us know that you like her.” Zico was at lost. Did they really know? He was worried sick. How did that happen?
 
 
Upon seeing the blood drain in Zico’s face, Jaehyo broke into laughter.
 
 
“Hahaha! Just kidding! I’m the only one that knows. And I guess Jihoon.” He puckishly said as he looked at the innocent maknae. 
 
 
Zico let out a sigh. “Yah! Hyung, you should not joke about those things.”
 
 
“And why can’t I? You should’ve seen your face Zico-ah, it was priceless.”
 
 
“Priceless or not, I think we’d be good rivals hyung.” 
 
 
“Zico-ah, I’m your hyung. Just let it go, ok? Can you just give her to me?” Jaehyo pleaded whith puppy eyes. 
 
 
“Anniyo, hyung, it doesn’t mean that if you’re older then I’m gonna concede.”
 
 
“If that’s what you want, then I guess a good competition won’t be bad.” Jaehyo smiled and left Zico and Jihoon. Rivals,eh? He laughed to himself. He knew he was a step above Zico.
 
 
“Hyung, at this rate, you’ll lose.” Jihoon said as soon as Jaehyo was out of sight.
 
 
“Yah! Whose side are you on?” He glared at his dongsaeng. He already knew that he was on the lower hand but Jihoon doesn’t need to voice it out.
 
 
“I’m on your side that’s why I’m telling you that you should stop pissing noona. Unless you haven’t heard, she’s been constantly complaining about you.”
 
 
“I’m doing my best to impress her, ok? It’s just that she keeps on bringing up Jaehyo hyung’s name and it’s annoying.”
 
 
“Why don’t you just tell her you like her so she’d be more sensitive towards your feelings?”
 
 
“Not now, it’s not yet the right time.” 
 
 
“Chincha? So, when’s the right time?” Zico looked at Jihoon. He was uncertain about what to answer. When was the right time? He did not even know that himself.
 
 
Molla.” 
 
 
“See? You don’t even know.” 
 
 
“But I will know when the time is right.”
 
 
“You sure about that?”
 
 
“Neh.” He tried to sound sure but he wasn’t. He wanted her to know about his feelings but he’s afraid she might reject him. He knows right now, he doesn’t stand a chance against Jaehyo. But who knows? Someday, somehow, she might fall for him.
 
 
a very short one.
this was supposed to be part of the last chappie
but it's already way too long
 
 
i won't be able to  update tomorrow.
:(
 
i'm going out of town with my dongsaeng 
:)