Rappappa Fight-o! P1 IAFWAA cont.

AKB48 ONE-SHOT Anthology

Part I

 

“….Rena-chan~~~ I love you~~~ chuu~~~” A puppy soldier hugged the tall, pale girl with long black hair, attempting for a kiss. Due to a certain thing that happened some time ago and a whole other story that happened as the Rappappa lead by the squirrel with medium length brown hair was once again put together after Torigoya took control of the Watanabe kingdom.

Rena pushed Jurina away. But then, the puppy solider showed her signature puppy smile or pout in this case, so Rena felt a bit bad somehow. She gave up and reluctantly let Jurina hug her. Of course, this former bodyguard and technically commoner, was not about to let the kid kiss her.

A relationship was normal in this group, even if they weren’t supposed to be together, it didn’t matter. To tell the truth, the squirrel was actually a fallen noble while her closest person, Torigoya was a noble. Having feudal systems was actually a bad idea due to the fact that there are numerous people in the ranking of commoners. Feudal system is basically, higher social class is boss of lower people and controls everything like authoritarians. They give the lower class some land and work and protection in return for everything they want basically.

One tall girl with short auburn hair that looked like a sadist was a sadist and a very smart person. She could probably be on par with one of the King’s advisors, but not to the level of Mayu. There were a lot of people that were great and talented in Rappappa, but sadly, the system did not allow the lower classes to go and do important jobs that easily most of the time. Just as to say, the girl was Shinoda Mariko, mostly known as Sado due to her sadist nature.

There was a Gachapin with long black hair that went by Shaku, her name was Minegishi Minami. She was a prankster, but if she tried, she could be an ok fighter or possibly assassin. Somehow, there was a pairing between her and that Sado.

In this group, it wasn’t as if there was only one midget. Remember the one that failed so utterly that it made a gap in the space-time continuum? Well, it wasn’t that big of a deal, but this one with a ponytail was Takahashi Minami. She would probably be the manager type, so she would be a general or some major military figure. Sadly, the way the country was run, her accomplishments would probably be taken by others due to her commoner background. Takahashi was a midget, thus dubbed Takamidget, Midget, Bakamina, or preferred by her, Takamina.

The point is pretty clear, but they are all considerably eccentric and interesting in some way. Watanabe Mayu and Kashiwagi Yuki, Nezumi and Black, their nicknames explain almost everything. They don’t really fit their own status as princess and former bodyguard, so they were usually called by their nicknames.

Itano Tomomi, known as Shibuya was a fashionable seeming girl with long brown wavy hair. She was a cool girl type, but she had a slight problem with her temper. It’s a bad thing to make Shibuya mad, if you do, you will suffer a nosebleed just like her right hand girl Dance always ends up with.

There were quite a number of people in the group, so it would actually take quite a long time if they wanted to do something like compiling a database of their looks and personalities seeing as that there are really no such things as camera in this era and world.

“Oi! WMatsui! Stop messing around; our final battle with Torigoya probably won’t be far away. Seeing as how we’ve probably been labeled as a threat already, she won’t just sit still. Torigoya is dangerous; she can basically read your mind.”

Shibuya growled at Jurina and Rena. It was true, everything that she said. Torigoya was a mind reader and their force was getting dangerous as of the late for her rule. As Dance tried to intervene, she obvious got punched resulting in a nosebleed.

Sado and Yuko stood by and sighed. They knew that Shibuya was right, but it was going to be hard to win. Rappappa was more or less based off of hand to hand combat due to the lack of ammunition and weapons at the moment. Unlike King Watanabe, Torigoya was flexible. Just because the people were used to a feudal world didn’t mean she couldn’t change it up a bit.

“…Try to keep your cool, after all I think that mind readers will take advantage of you…I don’t know your Torigoya-san, but I’m just guessing that she will do that… Despite being predictable, it’s only natural to do…”

The basically emotionless girl with nice white skin and black hair spoke up as she rested her head on the lap of her tall former bodyguard whose black hair was tied up in a ponytail due to the need of excess activities. It was a task that was impossible by anyone besides Sado, Yuko, and Nezumi, casually telling Shibuya to stop her explosion. But today was the first time that anyone had ever tried to calm her down while being in such a position.

“Why you-“ Like it could ever work.

Well, a glare from BLACK stopped her. Of course, the black aura emitted from the girl was so great that even the hot-blooded Shibuya was stopped by it. Nezumi, knowing that it was bound to happen, smiled to BLACK. And then she looked towards the somewhat short squirrel.

“Hey~ Shiriri-chan~ so, what do you have in mind?”

Mayu confidently yelled out, “Oshiriko, overflow that chicken’s mind with your thoughts! Your -loving mind~”

“Mou…don’t call her a chicken. And…remember to compensate me because I know I’ll get slapped.”

At that moment the mood turned strange. Shibuya was flaming with fury and about to hit the squirrel. Her lackey Dance tried to step in between, but that didn’t seem to end well for Dance. The ending was exactly as expected, a punch in the face.

Sado helped Dance up and scolded the hot-blooded girl. Then she took in mind Mayu’s plan. The two former bodyguards were somewhat shocked, but at the same time found it normal.

“Yea, sounds good, let’s go and first try to find a way into the castle where Torigoya’s staying.”

The puppy soldier sweatdropped. “…Somehow, I’ve got a bad feeling about this…”

Jumping into the shot was Shaku who suddenly interrupted Jurina only to be cut off and faded away.



Standing guard around the new Torigoya castle was a group of girls who went by the name of Team Hormone. They were all low class nobles and one member was part of the clergy--but since she failed to do anything, she was sent off to Team Hormone.

The girls in Team Hormone were the hetare leader Sasshi, the unagi-face Unagi, the most-normal seeming yet the weirdest Akicha, the ever so silent former clergy Mukuchi, and the soft-looking Bungee.

Rappappa’s midget, Takamina, came up to the group, pretending to be lost, “Excuse me…I’m not from around here…can you kind girls help show me around?”

“Um…sorry, we’re kind of on duty right now…” Sasshi awkwardly replied in a hetare manner--innerly screaming, “Unagi! Help me! Save me! How am I supposed to say anything?????”

As that went on, Black, Yuko, Nezumi, Rena, and Jurina snuck into the castle. Traveling in too large of a group was bad according to the squirrel leader, so she split them up. Jurina and Rena together. The princess-bodyguard duo together and Yuko herself solo. The other members were outside as back-up.

Jurina had to urge to try to kiss Rena, but she refrained and only just held hands. Seeing the somewhat distant treatment, Rena actually felt somewhat uncomfortable--thinking that maybe the puppy didn’t like her anymore. Of course that wasn’t the main problem, but people were like that.

Walking along, going through a longer route into the castle that didn’t have an inner moat, there was an awkward silence. With the darkness of the night, one couldn’t see the blush on Jurina’s face or Rena’s concerned look.

Suddenly a group of idiots dressed in yellow jumped out. They were Team Hormone’s successors, Team Fondue, “No passing trespassers! We are TEAM FONDUE!!”

Jurina immediately jumped in front of the girl she liked and glared at Team Fondue. Without a moment’s hesitation, Jurina attacked the group. At first she kicked down two of the members, but then they started to retaliate using their weird formations such as Formation Octopushy and the Missile attack of some sort.

“Jurina!” The black haired girl tried to help, but the puppy shook her head and said for Rena to stand back.

The puppy soldier let out a battle cry and her fight began, “Yaaaah!!!”

The princess casually strolled around with Black accompanying. They were more or less of a decoy duo. It seemed that no one else was around. A light breeze swept across the grounds and Mayu shivered.

“…Here.” Yuki handed Mayu a jacket in a slightly tsundere manner.

“Thanks.”

They casually strolled around some more. It seemed that no one was coming for them. “…Maybe I’ll take the moment…soon…”



Rappappa’s squirrel had a mission. She didn’t have a clue why Torigoya betrayed them, but she was going to talk it down with that chicken, “…Nyan Nyan is a baka…”

Torigoya suddenly appeared, pouting, “Hey, who are you calling an idiot?”

“Wah! Nya- I mean, Torigoya. What did you mean to do by betraying us?” Yuko jumped and then tried to interrogate.

In return, Torigoya smirked and snapped her fingers. The squirrel didn’t know what was going on until…



“…Yuki! I-”



“Rena-chan! The reason I don’t want you to fight is-”



“Oh…this is bad…” Yuko gulped.



There were hundreds of footsteps and the sound of an army appeared to be coming towards the castle. Team Fondue got up and smiled. Team Hormone realized the situation, facepalmed and went ahead to restrain the midget who’d been distracting them.

Rappappa’s many members gulped anxiously. This was on now…

 

 

 

TBC…