Majide? Kodomo

AKB48 ONE-SHOT Anthology

“NyanNyan~ Sado~ What’s this thing?”

Rolling around on the carpet of Rappappa’s room was Yuko, the squirrel president of Rappappa. In her hand was a strange red buzzer. Just as the tall vice-president wearing a fur coat was about to respond, Yuko pressed the button on the buzzer. Realize what was going on, the airheaded queen wearing the red jacket opened as to say something, but it was too late.

A flash of light went through all of Majisuka Gakuen. For a few seconds, the usually rowdy yankee high school was completely silent. As the brightness decreased and the people inside regained awareness, chaos broke out.

Rappappa being the top of Majisuka Gakuen probably made it inevitable that they were going to be the center of the commotion. Due to the fact that Yuko was the one that pressed the button and caused the flash of light, she, Sado, and Torigoya were knocked out, but that wasn’t the problem.

Black walked towards a pale and skinny girl with long dark hair. The girl looked like a primary school student, somewhere around first grade and second grade. The girl’s eyes had that slight resemblance to Gekikara’s as they were just that mysterious. There were also light scars about the girl’s left eye, but her hairstyle wasn’t Gekikara’s typically messy and all clipped together randomly hair.

Normally, Black wouldn’t bother with a kid due to the fact that she doesn’t really talk with others and possibly her black nature, but she would get mad if someone said that to her face. But this kid was wearing Gekikara’s jacket, so adding that together with the similarity with the insane queen made Black interested.

The girl looked at Black and cowered in fear. She hid behind the closest desk in the room. Black stood there without uttering a word. Finally, after a moment of silence, the girl peaked out from behind the desk.

Black crouched down and reached out her hand to the girl. The girl took Black’s hand.

“…Um… Miss, my name is Matsui Rena… Do you know where we are at?”

The silent queen’s eyes opened wide, but she didn’t make that big of a reaction. Black was surprised to hear this child version of Gekikara speak with Gekikara’s voice in a normal and somewhat formal manner.

Smiling was not her best aspect, but somehow she let out a light smile. “Nice to meet you, Rena. We’re at Majisuka Gakuen right now, but let me lead you to a safe place. And you’re welcome to call me [Black]” Talking was also not something she usually did.

“Un. Ok, Black-san.”

As the silent queen and the girl that went by Rena headed towards the safe place that was most probably Rappappa’s room, at Shibuya’s place, there was quite some trouble.

One would think that trouble at the hot-blooded queen’s place would either be because of the grudge against Maeda or Dance being an idiot, but surprisingly or not, it was the absence of Shibuya. In her place, there was a child with hair curled and dyed like Shibuya. She was wearing that pink jacket made for the queen.

Dance was running around like crazy trying to help, but the child wasn’t helping at all. Along with that, all the other lackeys were gone and a girl with a slight resemblance to Gekikara whom scared Dance to death was there as well. Though to tell the truth, Dance found the girl, Gekikara number 2 named Miso, to be somewhat cute. She had to deal with the child, introduced as Itano Tomomi, and it was worse than normally being around Shibuya.

Yes, Shibuya caused nosebleeds. Yes, Shibuya punched Dance a lot. Yes, it was painful and unreasonable, but the child was also unreasonable. If she left the child alone, well chances were that Shibuya was going to kill her for letting a kid mess up her room. In her mind, Dance cried, ‘Why me?’

“Shouldn’t you just go see the rest of Rappappa to help? Nantene~ hehehehe” Miso offered advice that ended with a creepy phrase and laugh.

Dance only nodded and took it into consideration. Thinking for a bit, she decided to do so. Thanking Miso, she ran off again to find that Itano child. Miso smiled without Dance noticing and stayed looking at the poor girl attempt to get somewhere.

Of course, Rappappa weren’t the only ones to have that type of problem. Things were happening all over the place.

“Nezumi~ I like you a lot~”

“Get off.”

A little girl in a cardigan was latching onto a petite girl wearing a hoodie. The hoodie girl was obviously the notorious Nezumi, but the cardigan girl was miniature Center basically. Nezumi was pushing the mini-Center off of her, but was failing. It was probably a bit degrading to be losing to a child though.

“I’ll get off if you call me by my name. Jurina!”

“Fine, get off Jurina.”

“Hai!” The mini-Center, Jurina, smiled and got off of Nezumi.

“…I could use this as a super weapon against Rappappa… What am I saying…” Nezumi mumbles to herself.

Seeing as Jurina had been tugging at Nezumi’s backpack, clinging to her, trying to listen to Nezumi’s iPod, it wasn’t surprising somehow. Even before there was the mini-Center, Center had already been pulling at her heartstrings.

“Nezumi~ Did you say something?”

“No.”

In Maeda’s classroom, Team Hormone were suffering in a different way. Just a few minutes ago, Daruma had eaten all of their hormone. Then the chicken wing obsessed person ran off somewhere. All of their members had actually mysteriously or not been replaced or transformed into children, so they couldn’t actually go buy the hormone.

“Oi! Maeda!”

“You’re such an evil adult!

“Dragging us and the poor hormone into this!”

“We aren’t even comrades.”

“Hormone please.” Even the wordless mini-Mukuchi complained for their hormone.

Silently, the girl just sat at her desk attempting to read her medical book. If only she could do such a thing at this time. Normally, most of the noise she had to listen to was Daruma and some yankee noise and Team Hormone’s gossip, but never the nagging. That was how Yuko-san had gotten her to play and neglect work for that amount of time.

After sighing, Maeda took off her glasses and put her book down. Then, she went ahead to drag the kids along to the Rappappa room. Seeing as that the Queens had managed to take care of Yuko-san, she thought that the mini-Hormone could be left there. That was just a tiny portion of what had befallen the school though.

“Dance! Just making sure, you promised to take me shopping this weekend!”

Itano tugged on Dance’s jacket as they walked towards the Rappappa room. To get the mini-Shibuya to go, Dance had promised to take her shopping. The girl silently cried on the inside as she knew that her wallet was going to suffer.

“Yes…”

Walking right towards them was the Maeda plus Team Hormone group. Luckily, it seemed that Itano didn’t have anything against the quiet book girl.

“Maeda-san… Oh, you have the same problem…” Dance looked at the mini-Hormones and sighed.

Maeda nodded. “Dance-san, so you’re heading towards the Rappappa room as well?”

“Yeah. I hope Yuko-san can take care of this.” Maeda nods.

As they walked closer to the stairs, they saw the silent queen with a child that resembled Gekikara. Maeda noticed that Dance was sweating a lot, but didn’t do anything. The mini-Hormones were also cowering away from the strange pair made from the queen and the mini-queen.

Of course, Rena didn’t understand, but she was quite shy, so she kept clinging to Black. Black didn’t mind, but smiled slightly at the scene making Rena smile as well. Dance was surprised to see that the mini-Gekikara was normal at first glance. Sadly, the mini-Hormones were scared due to instinct. If there were pencils, it would be likely that mini-Wota would start crying right there, but luckily there weren’t any at the scene.

The Black and Rena pair climbed up the stairs first. Rena got quite scared at the sight of it, seeing as it seemed that there was a bit of blood here and there. Luckily, she didn’t turn into Gekikara.

Following a bit after was the Itano and Dance pair. Itano was kind of mad that Dance had made her wait. She punched Dance, but no blood came out. Then she punched a few times over and over again. Dance looked like crying, no matter what she was always going to get a nosebleed because of Shibuya.

Maeda and the mini-Team Hormone was having trouble going up the stairs. Under normal circumstances, she would go up fine, but due to the fact that the children were messing around and being idiots, it got a bit hard. Also, it’s harder to carry kids than to carry something with the weight of the kids.

When they got to the room, they found a strange scene. Not really that strange as it took them 10 minutes just to get up the stairs due to some minor inconveniences. Getting to the point, they never would have expected to find Yuko-san, Sado, and Torigoya, fainted on the floor with a strange object in the middle of all of it.

In the room was a girl that resembled Center and Nezumi. Mini-Center went towards the strange object, but just then, Nezumi called out. That sudden shock caused the girl to fling the object. The object hit Nezumi square on the forehead.

Bam. The door slammed open. There was a short detective girl with a ponytail. She was still the same age, but Nezumi wasn’t. Somehow that little rat became something like a junior high student. It was lucky that she didn’t become that much of a kid, but that also meant that she didn’t really change that much at first glance at least.

“Huh? Um, nice to meet you all? Erm, I’m Watanabe Mayu… Eh?” The younger Nezumi introduced herself as Watanabe Mayu. But due to the fact that everyone in the room was giving off a weird and serious look, she ended up looking really awkward.

“Wait! No one touch that thing!” The short detective girl yelled out.

No one wanted for more people to get into this strange dilemma. It seemed that the strange object was the source of it, but the energy from it already got spread all over the place due to a certain person’s idiocy. It starts seeming like some kind of radioactive material, but somehow it doesn’t seem that serious with how the detective is. She is short.

“So please explain what’s going on.” Maeda is the first to respond seriously.

“Well… It seems that there’s some kind of strange substance that was released through some strange means through this yankee school… Seeing the situation here, I’m just guessing that the squirrel girl over there accidently caused the release by pressing that thing that contains some of that substance.” The detective explains, calling Yuko-san a squirrel, but for some reason no one says anything to protect their leader’s pride.

“It’s basically like some kind of magic spell that has a different effect on people depending on who they are?”

Mayu jumps into the conversation. Everyone stares at her weirdly, except for the girls that turned into kids. Due to her attitude as Nezumi, they didn’t think that she would say something like that ever. The detective girl didn’t notice the awkwardness.

“Yea.”

“Minami-nee-chan!!” Suddenly another girl comes barging in. She has black hair with a curl at the tips and an interesting smile. This was Erena. Due to certain reasons with her sister, who turned out to be alive just now, she antagonized Maeda. They made up in the end though, which was a good thing.

“Minami is alive… But I guess it was impossible for her to die to begin with…” Maeda’s eyes had a film of tears, but she didn’t go and create more trouble, seeing the situation they’re in.

“That’s somewhat true, Maeda-san…” Erena agreed. Even she had just found out that her sister was alive, though she did make a bigger deal out of it. The good thing is, she calmed down anyways. Despite having a different surname from her sister, Takahashi Minami, they were quite close.

“Um… Can we get on with this? Ow!”

Dance started to get swarmed by the little kids, minus Rena and Mayu. Itano was attacking her. The children were obviously bored out of their minds. Even though Dance is stronger than Team Hormone in a way, seeing as that Maeda ‘lost’, she was getting trampled over.

“Uh… Yeah… The thing is, we need to gather this list of people here and get them to dispel this thing…”

Takadeka held out a piece of paper. On it was picture and names matching up with the pictures. Due to the head master’s special quirks, the names were in the form of their nicknames. It was convenient as it’s very unlikely for the girls to know the real name of their classmates.

“We already have Nezumi, Black, Yuko-san, Torigoya, Sado, Dance, Center, Team Hormone members, and Gekikara(?) And Shibuya(?) Along with myself.”

Mayu showed a confused face, but she read out the rest of the list. “We need a Choukoku, that’s it… Why did you even make me read this?” She shows a somewhat annoyed look through her eyes.

The girl took out her phone and looked through her list of calls. It was likely that even before she used the name Nezumi, she had that rat like side to her. Finding Choukoku’s name in the history, she pressed a few buttons and the phone made a noise.

She simply handed the cellphone to the Takadeka and left it to them to do the rest. Suddenly Jurina tackled her. It seemed that Dance kind of died. Another person was about to be put out of action. Unlike Nezumi, Mayu had no way to get Jurina to listen, thus she was having trouble getting the kid off.

No one paid any attention to her. Takadeka talked with Choukoku through the phone, but then she suddenly yelped. It turned out that the martial artist was in America at the moment.

““ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?””