Drabbles 31 - 37

AKB48 ONE-SHOT Anthology

31 - 37

 

31. Fans and Baka (Mostly Me Again)

 

Kumi-san in Magical Radio 2, “Go to Hell!”, in English. We think, ‘I doubt she knows what that means… Kuu~min~ so cute!!’

Yuria Peace, she gets fooled quite easily. “Eh? Shikoku isn’t a foreign place?” We think, ‘Yuria, your baka-ness is too cute…’

Kaneko Shiori, she’s amazing. When someone orders ‘the usual’, she writes down ‘the usual’ on her notepad. We think, ‘Maybe we should order SKE48 and maybe she’ll serve it to us…’

Once again, Kin-chan, when she misheard a Spanish dude, she really served him Styrofoam with sauce. We think, “Maybe we should avoid having her serve food…”



32. Fishers Case with Zombies 2

 

“Do you think I’m cute?” Suda Akari winked towards the zombies, killing off a lot of them, but there were a few zombies that didn’t fall for her charms. Suda frowns slightly.

Since Suda didn’t manage to get rid of them like that, Milky tried, but they were not fished. Since the two fishers were mad for another reason other than zombies, the unfished suffered.

“Tsk…” Suda Vader!! She took out a light saber and with a swing, decimated many of the unfished.

Milky using her Waruki powers took them out while Yukirin was still driving and running them over.



33. Nightmarish WTomo

 

Miichan: “Tomochin, is something wrong?” *Miichan finds Tomochin coughing a bit.

Tomochin: “Dear J~”

Miichan: “…”

Mariko: “Should I get Tomo~mi to come over?” *Miichan nods

Tomo~mi: “…”

Miichan: “Tomochin won’t say anything but Dear J.”

Tomo~mi: “Chiyuu~”

Miichan: “No… I think I need an actual answer…”

Tomo~mi: “Chiyuu~ Chiyuu! Chiyuuuuuuuuuuu!!!”

Miichan: “…I don’t understand… Help me Mariko~~~”

Mariko: “Ue Kara Mariko.”

Miichan: “No!! Mariko!! Stop messing around!!” *shakes Mariko-sama

Miichan: *shocked, very exaggerated. “COULD IT BE THAT THERE’S SOME KIND OF VIRUS MAKING THEM SAY ONE PHRASE!!??”

Tomochin: “Dear J~?”

Tomo~mi: “Chiyuu~”

Miichan: “I guess I’ll be saying… Gachapin…”



34. Hatoful Kareshi - AKB48 Version - SaeMaYuki

 

Welcome to Akibahara Pigeon Academy, where everyone is a pigeon, a very prestigious pigeon school.

“Coo! Coo!” Yukirin, a Cauchious, was getting jealous over the fact that Mayu and Sae were hanging out too much together. Sae was an American Show Racer, very amazing and cool. Mayu was a Bohemian Fairy Swallow, a very high class and beautiful pigeon.

“Coo~Coo~” It seemed to Yukirin that they were flirting.

“Coo~” The air turned all sweet.

“…” Yukirin, despite having mostly black plumage to begin with, began to emit extreme black aura.

“COOOOOOOO!!!” She attacked the two who she thought were flirting.

(A/N: TBC? If possible, I want to make a fanfic out of this type of idea… But since I have no time, if someone wants to do it, please tell me since having two of the same thing would be bad~)

 



35. Hatoful Kareshi - AKB48 - Atsumina

 

“Coo??” Acchan, a Tippler, was flying very high and doing a lot of cool things, but noticing her friend Takamina failing, she asked if Takamina was ok. Takamina was a Valentia Figurita, a very tiny breed of bird after all. Takamina failed a lot as well.

“Coo…” The tiny bird said that she was ok.

“…Coo…” Acchan still worried.

“Coo…” ‘Mou! Acchan, don’t worry about me.’

“CoostuuCoo!” Acchan decided that she would treat Takamina to Katsudon.

“…” She was silent.

“Coo?” ‘Do you not want to go with me?’ With puppy eyes, Acchan asked.

“…Coo…” ‘I do’, Takamina gave up.

(A/N: I think I really love birds. Pigeons are really handsome and cute sometimes… Haha… Bird < AKB though.)



36. Google Translate - Suda Akari

 

“Hirari-chan~~” Akarin floated over to her AKB kouhai.

“Akari-san?”

“…Um… I used Google translate to translate my name…” Shows Hirari computer screen.

“…Suda… Sub… Kaori????” The English speaking girl read it out loud with a tint of questioning in her tone.

“Ara~??” A dark aura surrounded Akarin, or rather Darth.

“Urm…” Nervously, Hirari watched. It was like when her mom got mad at her for failing a test. Hirari, you must study, but that’s not the point.

“WHO THE HECK IS SUB KAORI!! I’M SUING GOOGLE FOR RUINING MY BEAUTIFUL NAME!” The narcissist of SKE’s 3rd gen exploded with anger.



37.  Bird Theory

 

If there is just one fact in life, that fact would be that SKE48 Team KII’s Takayanagi Akane is a bird. I, the person who is narrating, am Furukawa Airi, a normal old otaku who happens to be a Rena-oshi.

Watching her every step, erm hop, she is a bird. Her appearance is like a bird. Also, she has quite a few parakeets at home. The strangest thing is that she over ate Ramune candy this one time, but she might want more.

Eh? I’m a stalker? No, I’m a scientist. It’s just that Takayanagi Akane interests me too much.