Drabbles 16-30

AKB48 ONE-SHOT Anthology

16 - 30

 

16. Oba Mina

 

“Oba!” Minarun’s eyebrow twitches and she angrily turns around to see who said that.

“Who are you calling an old lady!!?” And then, she gets mad.

The poor staff member trembles and apologizes despite not realizing what he had done wrong.

“Oba-san…” Furukawa Airi approaches Minarun innocently. Knowing that SKE’s ert has no ill intents in mind, Minarun sighs.

“What’s wrong?” Furukawa tilts her head in confusion.

“Airin-san, you can just call me ‘Minarun’…”

“Erm… Hai! Minarun-san!”

Minarun smiles as she sees Furukawa off. Afterwards, Minarun thinks about the horrors of aging, ‘I hope I’m not actually getting too old…’



17. Mad Dog , Erepyon

 

Looking back at the beginning of the show called AKBingo, there was 0ji59fun and 1ji59fun. Back then, it was the trio and Myao eventually joined in. Somehow, there was a terror hidden in all of the cute lolis.

Noting our currently successful graduated member, Erepyon, she seemed so awesome and cute. That’s true, but every time she used brute physical strength, it was amazingly strong and painful for the victim it seemed.

A certain member was pushed all the way over. Ijiri was jabbed in the gut. Many things happened, but either way, Erepyon was still that cute girl.



18. Katamoi Zombie Apocalypse Finally

 

Rather than something sad happening to the zombies this time around, when the zombies tried to attack Kumi and Kanon, well, they got really entranced.

Katamoi Finally, the main point is the fact that Kuminon kissed. Of course as Kumi just happened to have something like that with her, she just put in the cd or whatever and started to play the PV.

What does that have to do with anything? Well, the zombies started nosebleeding and getting excited just like many of the shippers out there. The zombies lost so much blood that they died and Kuminon was safe.



19. Fishers’ Case with Zombies

 

Milky, Yukirin, and Suda Akari are the fishers of their groups. When the zombie apocalypse started, they were all on their break and now, they have somehow gotten a random open roof car, driven by Yukirin.

Milky would make the zombies nosebleed and fall in love. Akari had a fishing rod and would use it to throw the zombies out the window. If the zombies tried to attack her, she pouted cutely, allowing her to fish them up and throw them out. Yukirin, as the driver, was just running them over. This indeed is the Black Yukirin and the fishers.



20. Zombie Apocalyse, Yuihan

 

“Ah!!” Sasshi and Kitarie screamed as the zombies cornered them and Yokoyama Yui.

Not knowing what to do, Sasshi suggested. “Yuihan do your Honmayan Beam!”

Yui: “That’s just a skit.”

Kitarie: “We’re going to die! Why not just try it.”

Yui: “I don’t want to die right after doing something stupid!”

Sasshi: “We’ll all do it!”

Yui: *unconvinced “Ok.”

All: “Honmayan Beam!!”

A bright light blasted out and destroyed all the zombies in their line of sight. They were silent and looked at each other.

Yui: “Don’t tell me that there’s Honmayan Thunderbolt and Honmayan Slugger as well…” *face palm



21. Next Generation Gag Fail Queen

 

Recently, Murashige Anna was called the next Takamina in the terms of variety. Of course, no one has a way to know if that’s true or not.

It led to Sasshi showing the HKT s a few videos of the failures of both of the noted.

“Mentaiko!” This was showed numerous times along with, “Melon Pan!”

 “y Mentaiko~” Milky regretted requesting.

Takamina failing to skip was shown.

 “Let’s do our best! Figsaoganagt!! (<- Fight)” Stumbling over words by Takamina.

In the end, it was shown that Takamina was right about Murashige being the next Takahashi Minami in terms of variety.



22. Janken’s Pain (Majisuka 2)

 

Janken was slightly depressed over something that Shaku had said during their very awesome fight, thus she went to consult her friends Chiharu and Sanae. She was the weakest of the Yabakune Queens, so not many cared, but those two were weird in that way.

“You know, when I was fighting Shaku, she said to me…”

“What did she say?”

“Shaku said, ‘Stop talking! You’re stealing my screentime!’”

The two were shocked, and trying not to laugh. What friends they were.

“You have a lot of screentime, she just jealous…” And then they burst out laughing leaving Janken in confusion.



23. Majisuka Gakuen 3’s Jail Warden

 

The Jail Warden, aka the Creep, was very messed up and gross. First, he had a crush on Uruseeyo and would sniff her stuff. Two, he had too many debts. Three, he was a weird person. Fourth, he insulted the cute girls in Habu. Well, everyone, let’s not hold a grudge against him and not kill him for saying that Nantene was a weirdo, Peace was a stalker, and Komimi was an idiot. Lastly, he kicked the idiot character, Komimi. Now, everyone, watch with joy as Nanashi uses his stun gun on him after beating him down to the ground.



24. Harmonizing

 

This is Nanashi, recently, Komimi, Peace, and Nantene have been doing some kind of weird harmonized singing thing whenever they randomly feel like it. I’m just hanging around and all, let’s see what they’ll do today.

“I’m not an idiot~”

“I’m not an idiot~”

“I’m not an idiot~”

I don’t know about that.

“I know the 7s tables~”

“I know the 7s tables~”

“Are you guys idiots?”

Nantene, I completely agree with your question.

“Nanashi is an idiot~”

“Nanashi is an idiot~”

“Nanashi is an idiot~”

How rude!

“Nanashi’s feet stink~”

Nantene, don’t tell them that!

“It’s not that bad!”



25. Magic Mirror of Nezumi

 

“Now, who are the stupidest people in the world?” Nezumi smiles.

“Yankee.” Her reflection responds.

“And what do they treasure?”

“Goody, goody, junk like friendship and seriousness…”

“What are the smartest things?”

“Riches and ugly things like that.”

“So who is the ugliest person in the world?”

“Well, that would be… Nezumi~”

“Because she is the smartest in the world.” Nezumi smirks.

“And who does she love?” Another voice comes into the mix.

“That would be Center!!”

“Get out of my room Center!” Nezumi kicks Center out like a tsundere.

Now when will she realize her feelings…?

“Stop narrating!!”

“Hai~”



26. Yandere Rena-san (Furukawa actually drew something like this, I think…)

 

Rena-san walked up to Furukawa Airi with bloody hands. As Airin was a bit confused, she tilted her head and blushed as their eyes met. Rena-san hugged Airin from behind and Airi was quite obviously a bit embarrassed.

“…Ne…What were you doing with Churi backstage?”

“Eh… Ah… Nothing.”

Rena-san then took out a collar, and smiled like Gekikara. “Then I’ll have to do this…”

“This is proof that you’re only mine… Even your insides okay?”

“Un…” Airin is blushing and shocked, that M-Kawa.

“Now… Let’s show it to everyone~”

“But that’s embarrassing…”

“You’re not going away from me anymore…”

“Rena-san…”



27. Photo Bomb Bird (Airin POV)

 

“Rena-san~ Manatsu~ Let’s take a photo together~” *snap

And when the picture was processed, “Churi’s in the background…”

“I’m going to take a picture of a fried chicken…” *snap

And when the picture was processed, “Fried Churi? Churi’s in the picture too.” Airin hugs Churi.

“I’m going to take a picture~” Airin goes ahead to take a picture of Non and Churi. *snap

And when the picture was processed, “It looks like Churi photo bombed it.”

“I’m going to take a purikura!”

And when the picture was processed, “Churi’s in it even though the booth only had me in it!”-



28. The Feelings of Fans (Mostly Me)

 

In Rena-san’s case, Rena-san hugs Airin and fangirls. Us fans, ‘Should we be jealous or happy about our OTP being flirty?’

In Akicha’s case, Akicha hugs her dog. Us fans, ‘I want Akicha to hug us too… But getting jealous over a dog…’

In Sasshi’s case, Sasshiharrassment of lolis happens. Us fans, ‘Are we supposed to be jealous of the HKT girls or Sasshi here?’

In Furukawa’s case, she’s the safe and secure . Us fans ‘...There’s too much to say… Plus, this girl is a shipper like us…’

In Jurina’s case, she is a kissing monster. Us fans, ‘Lucky!’



29. Famous Maeda Atsuko Quote

 

“Even if you hate me, please don’t hate AKB!” The famous quote said by former ace Maeda Atsuko during that Senbatsu Election where she got first place.

“Even if you hate AKB, please don’t let that make you hate me.” A joke from the salty ponkotsu Paruru on Ariyoshi AKB, sometime after the Eien Pressure Janken Taikai.

“Even if you hate me, please don’t let that make you hate Maeda Atsuko!” And that was Kintaro, the comedian who imitates Acchan during certain times and randomly starts dancing a victory Flying Get in the Bakajo test when she wins against Yuko.



30. The Battle of 2013

 

The AKB48 battle of 2013 went like this,

Sashihara, ordinary person who accidently wandered into the Kami-zone and took the throne.

Kami-7, WMatsui, Mayuki, Mariko-sama, Yuko, and Takamina, the angels of heaven.

Gatekeepers of Heaven, Kojiharu, Sae, Tomochin, Paru, Yuihan.

Elites from NMB, Milky and Sayanee.

Brave one who challenges Gatekeepers, Akarin.

SKE48 Main unit, the SKE48 Crusade, is following behind, ready to break through into Holy Land like their w-aces.

Half fallen walls and reinforcements from AKB’s newer generations come after the crusaders of SKE48.

NMB and HKT’s main unit are building up.

Fallen walls, members who didn’t rank.