Sayonara, Bad Ends Come

AKB48 ONE-SHOT Anthology

 

Sayonara, Bad Ending

 

A single girl stood amidst a pile of corpses. In her hand was a black pistol. The girl’s appearance was so strikingly simple, a plain yet fashionable black one-piece and some sneakers, creating a strangely clean image that went along with her long black hair and somewhat short stature. Her skin was pale white and despite all the blood, she was completely unfazed, emotionless like a cyborg.

“Mayuyu, I-“ Taller and more mature, a girl with raven hair and somewhat pale skin stepped out from the shadows to confront the girl that had seemingly just killed. Her sentence was stopped in the middle. The cyborg had done nothing besides stare coldly. The pistol was not aimed at the unarmed girl.

“…...Mayuyu doesn’t exist anymore…….”

“What do you mean?”

The cyborg’s eyes were the darkness of the pits of hell. It was filled with so many emotions, but there was a clearly fake hatred. There was a lot of pain. And of course it seemed lonely. Everything was dead.

Even the closest of friends may become the worst of enemies. Even the most loving lovers may come to kill the other the next day. Humanity is always changing. Even cyborgs will change. Opposites will switch their sides every single day, so it would not be strange in the end.

“It’s your fault….. BLACK…” There was a slight hesitation in saying that word, BLACK.

The raven, so called BLACK, was shocked. If she could, tears would be overflowing, flooding the world. One thing is the nickname BLACK, filled with darkness, death, and violence. Familiar, yet far away, death is always close by. Darkness comes, the path to the new moon, death sentence. The second was the fact that her most loved cyborg was saying such things to her.

“Why?”

“No reason.”

“What can I do to fix this?” She walked toward the cyborg.

Mayu’s, the cyborg’s eyes showed hesitation. Slowly, she pointed the pistol towards BLACK. Possibly, somewhere deep under the ruins of life, she loved BLACK. Back then, she would often get mad just because someone else had touched her “Yukirin”. They were so close.

“Gomenasai(I’m sorry)”

Embracing the cyborg, she silently cried in her heart. Both sides had already broken down, crumbling into pieces. If they had met on different circumstances, they may have had a happily ever after ending. Sadly, “If”s are always just dreams, most dreams are impossible to attain.

“I hate you…….”

“…..Gomenasai……..”

“Sayonara(Goodbye)”

Whispering into the raven’s ear for one last time, bang the sound of the pistol sounded out. Unlike before there was something else that went along with the gunshot. A thud sound resounded loud and clear in the cyborg’s mind as the raven was killed. By her own gun or by another, every time, this was always the end.

“…….Hehe…..” Lightly giggling to herself for no reason, tears fell from her eyes.

“Idiot……It’s raining…..you’re the worst weathergirl there is….”

“What are you saying by apologizing? I should be the one apologizing…… Truly…”

“Suki desu….. and Gomenasai….”

“Watanabe Mayu.”

“Nice to meet you Mayuyu! I’m Kashiwagi Yuki! Call me Yukirin!”

“BLACK….That’s a name I don’t like that much…..”

“Um….. Suki desu!! Erm…. Suki ka!! Aieru!!!”

“….I also…….like you…. Yukirin….”

“Mayuyu~~~ <3 <3 <3 Thank you!! You finally said “Yukirin”!!”

“Mou~”

 

BANG

 

Sorry, goodbye, I love you. Even in the end, even though I don’t exist, even now…… I can’t believe you would love a shinigami….  A death god…….. Someone who has stained her hands with death………

 



 

A/N: Whew, first one-shot that I have actually written in my life. To tell the truth, I wanted less of a weird twist and more Yuki POV, but for me, I'm just a go along with the flow author.  I've had this in my mind for sometime, but I guess it didn't turn out as planned. I need to learn how to write awesomely like Miyumi-san, Anzai48-san, Sieka-san, and other people on the Jphip forums...... well, you probably don't get the last part...... but they are epic fanfic writers. See you all later and let's see where I get to!!