9th chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forever is a long time 

But i shouldn't mind when i am spending it by your side....

(Yunho's POV)

         “Hana, you almost killed me to death. Don’t you ever do that again.” Her dad hugged her as we walked into her house. “Uhm, sorry dad. I won’t do it again. I’m tired so can I go and take a nap?” she said to him as she walked towards the staircase without waiting for a reply.

         “Did something happen Yunho?” her father asked me confused. I shook my head and bowed before turning around to take my leave. “Yunho ah, do you really wanna get married or are you just marrying cause your grandmother told you to?” I heard him asking me.

         As it wasn’t polite to ignore it, I turned around and smiled. “Back then, it was because my grandmother asked me to. But now I know that my future can be only colored with colors only with her.” I replied to him quietly and walked out of the house.

         ‘Maybe I am falling in love with her, but why is she leaving me in confusion?’ I thought as I slipped into the driver’s seat.

         “Brrrring” suddenly my phone started to vibrate and I grab my earpiece. “Hello?” I said as I pick up the call. “It’s been a long time right Hyung? Shall we meet soon since I’m back in Korea?” I heard a familiar voice which made me let out a gasp in shock.

         “Yah, this kid. When did you come back Key?” I found myself asking him. “It’s been a while, I was hiding from you. But Hyung what’s this rumor about you getting married with Kim Company’s Mr. Harry’s only daughter?” he asked me making me let out a weak chuckle

          “When we meet up I will tell you everything. Where are you by the way?” I asked Key who was chuckling. “I’m at grannies. Meet me in 5 minutes would you Hyung?” key replied to me and I smiled to myself. “I’m on my way. Bye.” I replied back as I ended the call.

         Key isn’t my real little brother, he was adopted but still I love him just like my own little brother. I drove the car straight to granny’s house.

          “Nanny where is granny?” I cried out as I walked into the house. The house was so quiet yet I felt it was empty as well. “Hello?” I cried out into the quiet and dark house and I was welcomed by my own echo.

          “SURPRISE~” suddenly the whole house lighted up and everyone cried out making scream like a girl. Granny laughs at my reaction with Key. “Yah Key let me find out if my heart is safe. If it isn’t safe I am gonna kill.” I said to Key dramatically and touched my chest to see whether if it was safe.

          “Yah, Key I am gonna kill you.” I cried out as I ran around granny to catch him. Suddenly granny grabbed my jacket sleeve and brought me close to him. Granny pinched on my cheeks so hard it made me scream out loud.

          “Yah what was that for?” I whined at her and she chuckled. “I was trying to make sure my grand-son is grown up or not. Well apparently he still isn’t.” granny replied with a chuckle as Key wrapped his hands around granny’s chest. “Well Hyung will never grow up I guess.” Key said to granny with a Merong making me glare at him playfully.

         “Yea yea, say whatever you need to say. Still I will be granny’s best son then you.” I Merong-ed Key as I hugged Granny as I pushed Key away from granny playfully. Key chuckled as he pushed me away from granny and hugged her again. “Yah, are you guys seriously gonna fight for me?” granny asked both of us with a dramatic look.

         Key rolled his eyes as he hugged her and I hugged her too. Granny put her arms around us and laughed happily. “I am happy that Key is back now. Key you’re back just in time. Yunho is getting married.” Granny ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter