12th chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to remember the exact 

Moment i fell in love with you...

 

(Yunho's POV)

         “How is she?” the moment I walked out of the room, nanny asked me. I smiled at her walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and nanny followed me downstairs hoping that she would be able to get some news from me.

         I didn’t reply and stared at the seafood pasta plate which wasn’t even touched. Letting out a sigh, I walked to the kitchen to the refrigerator and sat on one of the stools near the kitchen counter while gulping down the whole water bottle.

         “Nanny, don’t be surprised by what I’m gonna say.” I said to her making her stare at me. “Did you make her pregnant already? I knew it.” I stared at her in are-you-serious look which made her chuckle. “I was joking. What is it?” she asked me making me let out a sigh.

         “She can’t eat seafood. She is allergic to it. Even if you make seafood please let her know that it’s made from seafood and all. Also, nanny find her allergy list tomorrow.” I replied making her nod her head. “Aigoo, how I wish I didn’t make it now.” She mumbled making me chuckle about it.

         “It’s alright lover. It’s not our fault anyways. Lover, go and take a rest okay? I’m gonna go and sleep too.” I said to her in a serious teasing way which made her let out a chuckle. “Aigoo, you will never let go of that old habit of yours. Alright, I’ll see you in the morning. Good night.” Nanny replied as she head to her room which was on the ground floor.

         “Goodnight lover~” I sang out as I walked towards the staircase. I walked up the staircase and walked into our room as quietly as I can to avoid disturbing a sleeping Hana. I smiled at the sleeping Hana as I took off my tuxedo which I didn’t take off since the wedding ended.

         I slumped onto the bed next to her and kept my head on my forehead. ‘What will happen tomorrow?’ I thought as I shut my sleepy eyelids.

The next morning…

         I rolled to the other side of the bed to see a surprise. I opened my eyes in a wink and looked around to see the presence of Hana. I jumped from the bed and walked towards the bathroom hoping she would be in there.

         But to my disappointment I opened the door to the bathroom and there was no one inside. I walked down stairs and to my surprise I heard some laughter from the dining room. I walked into the dining room and let out a sigh in relief.

         Seeing Hana’s smile and laughter somehow made me smile. “Omo Yunnie~ you woke up already?” Nanny exclaimed through laughter. Hana turned around to face me making me smile at her.

         I caught Hana staring at my well built shirtless boy. I cleared my throat making Hana startle. “Yunho sshi, come and have some breakfast before it gets cold.” Hana said to me softly. I smiled and walked towards the dining table. I sat next to nanny and she stood up to walk towards the kitchen

         “Do you have any plans today Hana ah?” I cleared my throat before asking her. I tried to engage myself too much into the food. She looked at me from her touched food and looked at me. “I don’t think I have any today. Why you ask?” she asked me quietly.

         “Can you make tonight free? It’s because my friends wants to throw a congratulations party tonight.” I replied to her as I ignored her stare and didn’t bother to look up from the food I kept on eating.

         From the corner of my eyes, I saw her making an ‘O’ shape from . “Sure.” She replied softly. After eating the hearty breakfast I stood up from the chair. “I’ll take a shower and leave. Guess I’ll see you at 7.” I said to her as I walked past a shocked nanny.

         I don’t like the idea of my friends throwing a congratulation party to us. It’s not like we married in love or anything. And on top of that, I get drunk easily and what if I made a huge mistake that I will be regretting later?

         I let out a sigh as I walked up the stairs to our room and went straight to take a quick shower. Quickly I got ready and grabbed my car keys and phone before walking out of the room. “Nanny, don’t forget to forget what I asked you to do last night.” I cried out before walking out of the house.

         I heard a slight ‘yes’ from her, before I walked out of the house. I walked towards my car and slipped into the driver seat. Before I can get comfortable my phone started to ring. I grabbed my ear piece and put it on as I kept my phone on the front seat.

         “Yes, Jaejoong?” I asked him who was on call with me. “Man, you are coming tonight right?” he asked me the moment I picked up the phone. I let out a chuckle.

         “Chill, man. Of course I’ll be there. Don’t worry about it and don’t forget to take your fiancée with you as well.” I said to him in a joking way making him chuckle. “Yah, you are not gonna steal my fiancé are you? If so I’ll grab yours. Anyways, be on time. I’ll see you there.” he hung on me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter