4th chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love took slow steps towards your heart

(Yunho's POV)

          “Hana.” I hear Mr. Harry saying in surprise. I turned around to see her starring at me with a warm smile. “Where were you dear?” granny asked her as she came towards us. She laughed and looked at me.

          “Oh, I was just looking around granny. This place is very beautiful and pretty indeed.” She replied to her and I there was dumbfounded. I saw her eyes red, and she kept on hiding it from me. ‘Did you cry?’ I felt like asking but I didn’t found myself saying it to her.

                    “Oh hope you enjoyed it. Ah right, tomorrow night is the engagement night so why don’t you both go together to buy the engagement dress? Hana dear meet me tomorrow around 9 in the morning okay?” granny said to her and it made her nod her head.

          I kept quiet due to my rude behavior. I had nothing to say to her. What should I say? Should I ask if she cried? Should I say sorry? Aish, I feel like going crazy right now. She bit her lower lip and I stared at her in surprise.

          ‘She is so y when she bit her lower lip like that. Ah Jung Yunho, get yourself together.’ I scolded myself as I found myself staring at her. “Of course.” She replied to her with a weak smile. “Great, Yunho would take you to Zoe Boutique at 10. You’re going to buy the engagement dress for her Yunho. JUNG YUNHO ARE YOU LISTENING?” I heard my granny’s scream out of the blue.

          “Oh granny why are you screaming?” I whined as I looked at granny. She let out a sigh in stress. “That’s all. Hana, you should be going home and taking a rest. Yunho why don’t you drop her while Harry and I have a little bit talk about the wedding preparation?” granny said to me and I nodded my head.

          Hana followed me to the car. I saw her slip into the car gracefully indeed. “So, uhm sorry?” I said to her as I drove the car into the busy streets of Seoul. She sighed. “Are you regretting what you did or are you feeling sorry?” she asked me and I did felt sorry.

          “Both.” Simply I replied to her. I turned towards her to see her smile. “It’s alright. It was surprising to me even. Anyways, I was glad that you didn’t disobey your grandma.” She said to me quietly. I nodded as I stopped in front of her house.

          She slipped out and walked towards the driver seat and tapped on the window. I scrolled it down. “Thanks for the ride. Let’s meet up soon.” She said to me and I nodded my head. I saw her walking into the house and waited till she gets in safely.

          I drove the car straight to my home hoping that tomorrow will be a good day. She looks sweet and innocent and I don’t know. I parked the car in the garage and walked into the house all alone looking around.

          “I’m home.” I said into the quiet house. ‘It’s so quiet since mom and dad left.’ I thought as I sighed to myself before walking into my room. “Oh you’re back dear?” I heard Nanny’s voice which made me turn around. I said to her a smile and walked towards her and gave a hug.

          “Lover, when did you decide to back upon me? creeping like that?” I and she hit my back. “Yah, aren’t you going to get married? So stop calling me lover would you?” she said to me with a chuckle and I whined like a little kid.

 

(Hana's POV)

          I dragged myself into the house and fell onto the floor with exhaustion. ‘Ah, so tired.’ I thought as I tried to stand up. I stood up with the help of the sofa and dragged myself to my room. I closed the door and kicked my heels and slumped onto the bed.

          “Ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter