11th chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From young, we were taught how to love,

But not how to stop...

 

(Hana's POV)

         I was at the salon waiting for my friend Victoria to finish my hair and all. I felt my eyes getting heavy as I blinked them. Suddenly Vic gasped making me startled. I have been here since 8 in the morning. And now it’s already 12 in the afternoon. At 2 I have the wedding.

         “Yah! Did you sleep last night? Look at those red puffy bags under your eyes.” she shrieked leaving Zoya chuckled. “I am absolutely sure she didn’t bother to wink an eye last night. She was too terrified about the wedding.” Zoya replied to Vic making me blush.

         Vic clicked her tongue and laid my back on the chair. I was already in my wedding dress and it was so heavy and uncomfortable. I let out a sigh as Vic started to straight my hair.

         It took only 4 hours for the make up to hide my baggy red puffy eyes and also for my hair around it took 1 hour 30 minutes. This is, difficult. “Omo! You look so beautiful!” Vic exclaimed as I stood up. I felt like a different person as I took a look at the mirror.

         I let out a sigh as I stared at the reflection. ‘Who am i?’ I thought to myself as I turned around towards my friends. “Vic you are coming right? Let’s get going now.” I said to them as Zoya helped me walk out from the salon in that big huge wedding dress of mine.

         “Noona” I turned around to see Key waving at me. He ran towards me and blushed as he saw Zo. “What is it dear?” I asked him with a smile. “Uhm, noona. Congrats and yea I wanted to give you this.” He said to me with a shy smile as he handed me a corsage. I gasped in surprise.

         “Key, this… this is the best gift I ever got. It’s beautiful. Thank you.” I said to him as I caressed his cheeks. I walked towards the car to go straight to the wedding hall with Key and my friends.

         I smiled at my friends as I walked towards the wedding hall and took one last glance at Key who was walking away. ‘Thank you.’ I thought as I smiled. I took my dad’s hand as I walked down aisle.

 

(Yunho's POV)

         I watched her entering into the wedding hall with my soon-to-be father. I tried to smile, but I keep on failing. She was just a meter away from where I was. Soon enough we will be husband and wife. I will have responsibilities as a husband. Letting out a sigh I took her hand from her father.

         The moment I held my hand towards her hand, and the moment she took my hand I felt like I was regretting everything that was happening.

         With a throat clearing I started it. “I, Jung Yunho take Kim Hana to be my lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health and all the challenges that I may face.” I said it out loud with Hana in front of me facing her. We decided we won’t need a priest or anyone like that.

         With a sigh I looked at her hoping that she would start her vow. She smiled and let out a sigh. “I, Kim Hana take Jung Yunho as my lawfully wedded husband with promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health and all the challenges that I may face.” She said the same vow as me and smiled.

         The cute flower girl and boy came to us with the rings, as it was ring exchanging time. I put the ring on her finger as she did the same with me. We turned to our friends and family and bow at them.

         “K-I-S-S. K-I-S-S!” grandma screamed making others to say the same as well. I let out a sigh and rubbed my forehead at my grandma’s childish acts. I turned to her and took her hand and approached to her in slow motion. I pressed my lips on her forehead making everyone applaud slightly.

 

(Author's POV)

After the wedding

         After the wedding the couples slipped into the groom’s car. “Do make lovely babies won’t you?” granny said to Hana making her blush. Yunho already has slipped into the driver’s seat.

         Hana didn’t answer and slipped into the car. Yunho helped Hana to put on the seatbelts and she kept quietly making Yunho uncomfortable.

          “Yunnie. This is a gift from your dad. Before he died

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter