8th chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My favorite place in all the world is 

Next to you.....

(Hana's POV)

          “Ah my head” I winced as the sunlight wash onto my face. I looked around to see an unfamiliar place. “What is this place?” I mumbled to myself as I looked around. “I see you’ve woke up.” All of a sudden I heard a manly voice which made me scream in surprise.

          “Yah, it’s me.” I opened my eyes and saw Yunho standing beside near the bedside furiously. “Why…… am I here?” I squeaked and he kept on staring at me. Boy, he looks mad. But what did I do? “Why you’re he- You don’t remember a thing?” Yunho asked me softly.

          “Eh, a thing? What am I supposed to know? I remember you texting me saying you lost your necklace and then I uhm, oh crap.” I replied and then remembered what had happened. I bit my lower lip nervously.

          “Uhuh, you don’t remember.” Yunho said to me with an ‘It’s not funny’ look. “Why did you go out there just to find a stupid necklace? Also in the heavy rain?” Yunho asked me furiously.

          “It’s because, the necklace is so important to you. For that reason I-” “That damn freaking necklace is no longer important to me.” Yunho burst out his anger. He grabbed a towel on the nearby couch in the room and threw it onto the bed. “Go take a bath. Your dad was worried sick.” Yunho said to me quietly as he left me in the quiet room.

          “That damn freaking necklace is no longer important to me.” that thing he said was repeating in my damn head. Does it mean he is over her? Is he really over Seohyun. I sighed as I stood up to walk towards the bathroom. Sometimes he leaves me really confused.

 

(Yunho's POV)

          I walked out of the room and slumped my back onto the door. ‘Why did I scold at her? Aissh, I am going crazy.’ I thought as I ruffled my hair. I walked down the stairs to meet my granny.

          "Oh you’re early? Where’s Hana?” granny asked me and I rolled my eyes at her compliment. “Bathroom.” simply I replied as I sat near the table which was filled with food. Granny grabbed the plate in front of me and gave a look at me.

          “Go and ask her to come eat breakfast after taking a bath.” Granny replied to me with a sly smile. I sighed as I stood up to leave. I put my hands into my pockets and walked up the stairs and towards my room.

          I knocked on the door twice and no answer. “Why am I knocking on my own room’s door? Aissh.” I mumbled to myself as I let a sigh. I opened the door to walk in. I saw in her wrapped in towel. I gulped as I looked at her from head to toe.

          Her wet hair was wrapped by another towel. When Hana started to walk towards the cloths which were hanged on the cloth hanger, her towel fell half way. I could only see her bare milky white back. She turned around to see me staring at her and she screamed.

          I walked out of the room and felt my face getting hot. ‘Aissh, I’m so dumb.’ I thought as I started to walk towards the staircase. “Uhm what do you want?” I heard Hana’s voice as she poked her head out of the room. I kept on staring at her until I heard someone’s throat clearing.

          “Hana dear, if you’re ready come down to have your breakfast okay? We’ll be waiting. An you young men follow me.” granny said to the blushing Hana as she grabbed my ears.

 

(Hana's POV)

          I chuckled as I saw granny dragging him downstairs. I was still blushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter