1st chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z

Did i miss anything? Yes, i miss you

 

(Yunho's POV)

          “WHAT? AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?” I practically screamed the moment grandma announced I was gonna get married. I never wanted to get married but why now? Grandma gave me a side look which almost looked like ‘Are you serious?’ I have to give that look.

          “It was my choice you stupid JUNG YUNHO!” she screamed back and it made me wince in pain. Her screaming can be high pitch and I can assure you no one would want to hear it. “Yunho ah, grandma is getting old day by day. I just want to see you raising a family before I die.” Grandma spoke to me softly as she touched my hands.

          I looked at her and I felt like glaring. Since she was my grandma and she was the only one who looked after me since mom and dad was death. I looked at her and sighed. “I need to go out. Bye grandma.” I replied to her as I stood up from the dinner table.

          “You have to be home before 8.” Grandma cried out as I opened the door. ‘I don’t want an arranged marriage. I love Seohyun. Can’t I marry her?’ I thought as I walked towards my car. I opened the driver’s seat and slipped into it. I took my phone and unlocked it.

Seohyun ah, oppa wants to meet you. Can we meet tomorrow morning? ~Yunho oppa~

 

(Hana's POV)

          “But dad, I have someone t-” “No buts, you’re gonna get married and that’s final.” My dad said to me sternly as he stood up from the dining table. I slumped onto the chair and faked some sobs. “Oh and you’re gonna meet him tonight at 8. Be home at 7 if you’re going out.” dad said to me as he left the room.

          ‘Ah I’m going crazy. I don’t want to get into a stupid arrange marriage. What am I? A doll? This isn’t the 17th or 18th’s century. I love Changmin and no one else.’ I thought furiously as I walked out of the house.

          I walked towards the car and drive it to the Oops bar where I used to meet Changmin. I was hoping to meet him tonight. I know he will be there. Since this might be our last night.

         

(Yunho's POV)

          I raced the car to the Oops bar where I met Seohyun for the first time. I wanted to get drunk and forget about these things. I walked in and smirked at the ladies near the door. “Yo, Yunho ah.” I heard my friends calling for me. I turned around and walked towards the table they were sitting.

          “Give me something that can make me drunk really hard.” I said to the bartender and he nodded his head. “Yo, where is Seohyun?” My friend, Jaejoong asked me and it made me shrug. “I don’t know.” I replied as I grabbed the drink. I gulped in one shot and asked for me.

          “Yunho ah, have you seen your girl friend making out with your best friend?” my friend Siwon asked me as he sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter