5th chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will wait for you because 

Honestly i don't want anyone else

(Yunho's POV)

          “Hana.” I heard a very familiar voice calling her name which made the both of us to turn towards the person who called her. “You.” She spat out as if it was dirt. The thing is, it was dirt. Dirty enough to play around every girl.

          “Hey Hana. How have you been?” he smirked at her as he asked her. ‘Changmin.’ I sneered in my thoughts. “I am fine.” She glared at him as she walked away towards the fitting room to change.

          I turned to face Changmin who was acting innocent. “Hey Yunho Hyung, any progress with the ?” he asked me with a smirk. It made me out of control that I pushed him towards a wall. “If you want to be safe, shut the up and leave.” I sneered at him.

          He kept on smirking at me. “She is still my girl and I swear she still have feelings for me.” he whispered to me and I had no other choice. I punched him on the face and he fell onto the floor. He smirked at me through his injured lips.

          “Don’t give me that damn ing smirk” I cried out the moment he fell onto the floor. I am someone who can never control my temper. He brushed his finer near his injured lips. He looked at me and chuckled. “You’re just jealous that I’ve Seohyun and Hana. Let me finish this.” He said to me as he raised his hands to punch on my face.

          I didn’t cower since I wasn’t scared of him. I closed my eyes hoping to feel the pain until. “Don’t.” I heard Hana’s stern voice. I opened my eyes and saw Hana in front of me. Changmin wasn’t able to punch me due to Hana. She tried to protect me.

 

(Hana's POV)

          I walked out of the fitting room and handed the dress to the staff girl. I turned around to find Yunho and caught my eyes Changmin raising his fist to punch Yunho. I gasped and ran towards them. Bravely I stood in front of him.

          “Don’t.” I said to him sternly and saw him weakly drop his fist. Changmin looked at me surprised. “You don’t have the rights to him my fiancé.” I said to him as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter