3rd chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am not going to tell you it's gonna be easy 

But i am gonna tell you it's gonna be worth it

(Yunho's POV)

          “You!” I cried out as I pointed at her. She looked at me surprised. “Oh, do you both know each other?” granny asked us. “No.” “Yes” we both gave different answers. Granny raised an eyebrow in surprise.

          “I see. Well, come along and sit down now Yunho. Ah, Hana my dear. Let’s talk about the wedding shall we?” granny started as I sat next to her. She gave a weak smile and it was awkward. “So why don’t you both choose the engagement dress and the wedding dress tomorrow?” granny asked us as Hana kept on staring at the food.

          I can’t marry her; she isn’t the girl I loved for past 2 years. Even though the girl I loved cheated on me I can’t marry her. “Granny...” I started to talk. “Yes dear?” she asked me with a smile. “I don’t want to marry. No, I won’t marry.” I cried out as I stood up to leave. I left them in the Han garden and walked towards the Han pond in stress.

          “Mom, Dad why did you have to leave me? If you were here, I won’t have to get married this soon.” I spoke to myself as a tear fell onto the ground. I wasn’t expecting to be so sad at a time like this but I had no other choice.

 

(Hana's POV)

          I looked at him storming away angrily. “I knew this will happen.” I heard granny mumbling quietly as she rubbed her temple in stress. No matter what happens I have to marry him. It wasn’t my choice but it was my dad’s and his granny’s wish. I have to fulfill it.

          I sighed in stress before saying anything. “Grandmother, if you don’t mind can I go and speak to him? Maybe he was tired.” I tried to assure her and she plastered a fake smile. “Hana honey, he might be rude. Be aware of that before going there. Please be patient to honey.” Granny said to me with faint smile.

          “I will.” I said to her as I hugged her. I walked down the garden to find him. Until I saw him near the Han pond. I sighed and smiled to myself. “Isn’t it beautiful?” I started to talk to him. I felt him turning his head towards me. “It is.” Shortly and simply he replied. ‘That’s it? Aren’t you even gonna ask me why I am here?’ I thought furiously. No I can’t do shout or scold him yet.

          “Yunho I-” “Please, I appreciate you leaving me for a while.” He cut in and I felt myself killing at that time. “Bu-” “GO” he cried out furiously. I saw anger in his eyes when he cried out at me. I stepped back in fear. I never saw anyone this angry in my entire life. “Hana I-” I turned around to leave him. Unknowingly tears started to sting my eyes. I broke into a run, hoping I can run forever and leave everyone.

          I stopped near a tree to get some breath since I was breathless. I sobbed onto my hand and cried out in furiously. I was getting angry time by time. ‘I don’t even love him. Why do I have to be married at this age?’ I thought furiously as I wiped my tears. “Here” Someone passed me a handkerchief.

          A boy younger than me. He must be around 18 while I am 22. I took it from him. He looked at me curiously. “Why are you crying?” he asked m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter