10th chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If forever really exists, 

I'd like to spend it with you.

 

(Yunho's POV)

         “Yah, Jung Yunho. Get your lazy of the bed.” I heard my granny’s scream which made me almost roll of the bed. “Granny.” I whined in my sleep as I made myself comfortable and suddenly she rolled me of the bed and onto the floor.

         “YAH, JUNG YUNHO GET YOUR LAZY UP.” Granny yelled at the top of her lungs and it made me groan and sit on the floor with my sleepy face. “What’s going on granny?” I heard Key’s voice as I sat on the bed.

         “What do you think? He is always like this. I don’t know what he will do next. Every freaking morning this is how all the maids and I am in this house. I don’t know how in the world Hana will live with him.” my granny kept on complaining pretending that I wasn’t there.

         “Who’s Hana?” Key asked granny making her eyes shine. “Hana is his soon to be bride.” Granny continued talking and I had to clear my throat on purpose which I did. “Hello? I am here too you know.” I said to them as I pointed at myself making granny ‘Humph’ at me.

         I stood up and stretched myself until… “Ms. Hana is has arrived.” One of the maids said to us who were in the room. I swear I was speechless. Jung Company’s heir wake up late looks like a monkey and worst of all in front of his soon to be fiancé.

         “Oh, goody. I can’t wait to meet her.” Key exclaimed as he stood up to walk out of the door. “Yah, you can’t leave me here all alone. You have to stay.” I almost cried out but I tried to keep my voice lay low as I made a quick run to prevent from Key leaving.

         “Hyung, what’s wrong?” Key asked me confused. “I need help. Whatever you do, don’t get out okay. I don’t know what to wear and furthermore… I look like a monkey.” I said to him with a dramatic pause as I grabbed my towel and pointed to my hair to convince him that I look like a monkey.

         After a few seconds Key busted into laughter and I figured out he is a slowpoke and understanding what I say or others say most of the time. “Oh Hyung, I seriously missed you. Your dramaticness is still there.” he said to me as he tried to control his laugh.

         I walked towards the toilet and gave a side glare. “Key, just cut it out okay?” I said to him sternly which made him stop in a snap. I smiled to myself in victory as I walked into the toilet.

         I shut the door and locked it as I let out a sigh in relief, but that wasn’t the end of Key’s laughter. He started laughing again as usual. I ignored it and switched on the shower and stand under it letting the cool water touch my body. I sighed as I think about Hana over and over

 

(Key's POV)

         I chuckled as I walked out of his room and downstairs thinking that this famous Hana can be the same girl I met a few months ago. I was totally curious about it.

          “Oh are you here to go and choose the wedding dress with Yunho? Well you are in surprise! His dongsaeng came home yesterday for his surprise birthday.” I heard granny say to someone. Must be Hana.

         I skipped down the stairs merrily as I kept my hands in my pockets. “Granny, I am dying to meet Hyung’s soon to be bride.” I back hugged granny as I whined like a little kid surprising granny.

          “Are you trying to give your old lady a heart attack? Hana this is Yunho’s dongsaeng Key.” Granny scolded me a little bit and introduced me to the girl in front of me which I couldn’t take a good look due to my earlier whining.

         “Hello, I am Kim Kibum. I am actually adopted, my past name was Kim Kibum but now it is Jung Kibum.” I bowed 90 degrees and introduced myself.

         “Key?” I heard a familiar surprised voice which made the cause to raise me from the slight bow. “Hana Noona?” I practically screamed in surprise. “Well, well, how in the world do you know two each other?” I heard a very jealous and sarcastic Hyung behind me.

         I turned around to face Yunho Hyung behind me with his scary laser glare. “Ahaha, Hyung you are here?” I asked him nervously making him glare more at me. “I introduced Hana to Key.” An unfamiliar voice talked me turn around to catch her y figure.

         I stared at her from head to toe and in surprise she caught me staring at her. A shining star had welcomed you Jung Kibum. She adorably winked at me and smiled like a star. “Uh, uhm… y-yes. Sh-She introduced me to H-Hana sshi.” I stuttered as I spoke.

         She chuckled and I felt like slapping myself mentally for being so stupid at times like this. Out of the blue, my daydream was shattered by my Hyung who grabbed onto my ear and it felt like ripping out from where it should be.

         “Ow Hyung!!!!” I whined like a kid and cried out in pain. Ah, right. He was seriously gonna rip this off any minute. “Not sshi, Key. It’s noona. She is your noona from today onwards.” Hyung almost ripped off my ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter