2nd chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z

Did i miss anything? Yes, i miss you

(Hana's POV)

         I looked at him surprised and nodded at him. We both walked out of the garden and he opened the front seat as I walked towards the car. ‘He is sweet.’ I thought as I slipped into the car.

         He slipped into the driver seat and drove me to the nearest bus stop. He stopped the car in front of the bus stop. “Thank you.” I said to him softly as I slipped out of the car. “Hana-sshi, if you need any help let me know. Here is my card.” Yunho said to me with a smile as he handed me the card.

         I nodded my head and watched him drove the car away. ‘He is so different. Different from other guys I met.’ I thought as I sat on the bench. In an hour or two the bus arrived and I walked into it.

         I sat in my usual seat I used to sit with Changmin. ‘Today I am going to forget him and marry the guy dad told me about.’ I thought as I let a tear fell down on my lap.

         I walked into the house like a zombie. “Honey, go and get ready. We’re already getting late.” My dad cried out as I walked upstairs. I opened my room’s door and walked into the room.

         I threw myself onto the bed and cried until my eyes get red. I wrapped my hand around my shoulder trying to get hold of myself. “Miss.” I heard one of the maids calling me. I wiped the tears and sat on the bed.

         “Yes?” “Miss, here is the dress for tonight.” She replied to me. I looked at it in awe. Of course it was damn beautiful. “Keep it here and leave.” I replied to her and she kept it on m bed. I saw a note on the dress tagged.

         “What’s this?” I asked as she turned to leave. She turned towards me and shrugged. I opened it to read and smiled to myself.

 

Dear my soon-to-be granddaughter,

         I’m so glad to have a daughter to the Jung’s family after a long time. This dress was picked by your soon-to-be husband and also my grandson.

         My dear, I just want to see my grandson getting married and have little Jung’s running around the house before I die. Hana my dear, he may be stubborn and rude, but please, be patient. Please wear this dress when you come tonight.

~Yours loving granny~

 

         I read the letter and looked towards the dress. “He got taste and knows my style.” I thought as I chuckled to myself. The dress was very pretty indeed. I was so surprised to get the dress. “I better get prepared before dad throughs his trauma.” I sighed as I walked towards the bathroom.

         “Hana, are you ready?” I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter