6th chapter

Fallen (타락)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every moment i spent with you 

is more like a beautiful dream come true

(Hana's POV)

          ‘Which one would look good in him?’ I thought curiously as I went through the suits. “Hana ah, what do you think?” I heard granny calling for me. I turned around and saw granny holding a dark blue formal jacket.

          I tilt my head a side and imagine how he would look like. “Uh, granny I think black suits Yunho.” I replied as I showed her my choice. “Oh, so true. This is so pretty Hana.” Granny exclaimed as she took it from me.

          She walked away from me towards the counter leaving me speechless. I chuckled later knowing what was happening. Out of the blue, I heard a little kid’s crying. I turned around to see a little boy crying and rubbing his beady little eyes.

          I walked towards him in a quick walk and kneeled in front of him. “What’s wrong dear?” I asked him and he looked at me curiously while sniffing his runny nose. “Noona, I lost my mommy and daddy. He said to me while sniffing. I wiped the tears for him and smiled.

          “Don’t worry, noona will help you to find. Let’s find mommy and daddy together Hhm?” I asked him friendly. He nodded his head as he rubbed his little beady eyes. He grabbed my hand as we walked around.

          We walked around for around 3 minutes and… “Kyu.” I heard a voice and the little boy turned around which made me also turn around. “Mommy.” The boy exclaimed as he ran towards the young lady and the young man.

          She grabbed the little boy and hugged him tightly through the tears. She took her into her arms and the young man ruffled the little boy’s hair and smiled at each other. I couldn’t help but stare at that sweet scene. I turned around to leave.

          “Thank you noona.” The little boy cried out which made me turn around. I chuckled and waved him goodbye. I walked towards the exit where granny was waiting for me. “Granny I wa-” “I know dear, I saw It.” unlike anyone she said to me softly. “I can’t wait to see you being a mother.” She said to me as she caressed my hair.

          “I’m gonna give this to Yunho, shall we leave? Ah and we shall meet at the Jung’s garden at 7.” Granny said to me as we walked out of the shop. I nodded my head as I slipped into the car. ‘This is it. Tonight’s the night.’ I thought nervously as I slipped into the car with granny.

 

(Yunho's POV)

          “Get up you lazy bum.” I heard my granny’s annoying wake up call. “Aissh granny, 5 more minutes.” I mumbled as I rolled on the bed like a bear. “And what? Get late to your own engagement party? I don’t think so. Get up before I scream to make your ears deaf.” She scoffed at me and I groaned.

          “Scream? SCREAM?!?!” I said half-waking until I knew what was going on. Granny flashed her victory smile. I groaned and she stopped me from slumping back to the bed again. “Here check this.” Granny said to me as she passed me a paper bag. I looked at it confused and curiously.

          I put my hand into the bag and grabbed onto something soft. I took it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter