These Little things

Runaway

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

We’ve been together for 5 months, and I couldn’t be any happier than just to stare at her as if she was the most beautiful scenery in the world. Though I personally think she is.

 

I might sound like a total creeper right now, but yes I do enjoy staring at her, looking at her eyes, watching how her hair gets blown by the wind, or how she squint her eyes, how she crinkles her nose.

 

The way she claps her hands when she’s laughing so hard, the way her voice sounds like a megaphone 90% of the time.

 

The way she immediately loves and owns anything that is PINK, or how she obsesses over that stuff toy named…. Errrr Tory?......... I promise I’ll Google it up next time.

 

Either way, these little things about her is I think what’s constantly dragging me back to her gravity.

 

I just can’t help but fall.

 

She casted a spell on me and I honestly don’t know any cure nor an escape to this.

 

She’s my personal energy pill, but highly toxic for the heart.

 

 

I smiled to myself as a beautiful memory flashed in my head.

 

 

We were in a study area just behind the school building. I’ve been tutoring her with Math.

 

I personally enjoy solving Math, I like solving world problems and just anything that has got to do with numbers. While Tiffany, well, let’s just say her brain isn’t getting along with Math well. Well, at least she tries though…… or maybe not.

 

That day we were reviewing because we’d be having an exam the next day, and I’m really trying my best to help her out. I was about to hand her my notes, when suddenly

 

 

“OMG OMG OMG!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Tiffany screamed. Other students were looking at her, she was freaking out.

 

 

“OMG OMG OMG PLEASE DON’T HURT ME… AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” now they darted their eyes to me with an accusing look.

 

 

“I didn’t do anything. I swear.” I mumbled towards them.

“Tiffany… I’m not going to hurt you, I’m just handing you my notes to review”

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she let out another scream. What’s wrong with her? Is this a prank or something?

“GET AWAYFROM ME!” she roared again. Woahw, SCARY.

 

 

“O...okay.” I quickly took my bag and stood up. I don’t know what’s happening but she told me to leave so I’ll leave. Plus the looks the other students are giving me are sending chills to my spines.

 

 

I was about to leave when she grabbed my wrist preventing me to walk forward.

 

 

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING???....... AHHHHHHHHHH GET AWAY!!!!” Seriously is she bipolar or something? One minute she was asking – no wait, scratch that, she was commanding me to leave, then she prevented me from leaving, now she’s commanding me to leave again. I’ll bet you 10$ she’ll prevent me from leaving again.

 

 

“You told me to leave so I’ll leave.” I simply said, not really sure where she’s going with this.

 

 

“Arrrrgggggggggggg! Not YOU. THIS!!” I followed the direction to where she was pointing expecting to see a snake or a scorpion or just something big in particular but it turned out to be

 

 

“A bug?” I said confused.

 

 

“YES! A BUG! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!”

 

 

“You’re afraid of bugs?”

 

 

“ahhhh ISN’T IT OBVIOUS?!!”

 

 

“but it’s…….. small.”

 

 

“Small things are creepy, and disgusting, and… just get it away from me please….”

 

 

I took my notebook and used it to take the bug that was on her pants, specifically near her knees. After I successfully took the bug away from her pants she sighed in relief and said,

 

 

“Wheewwwwww that was close. IT ALMOST KILLED ME.”

 

 

“IT ALMOST KILLED ME.”  I mocked her unintentionally, receiving a deadly glare from her. Oh boy, not a good thing to say.

 

 

MENTALLY NOTES TO SELF.

 

 

*DO.NOT.EVER.MOCK.THE.HWANG.MIYOUNG*

 

 

“I mean, yeah,.. it did.” I tried to agree with her. But I think that’s too late now eyyy?

 

 

“IT WAS LIFE AND DEATH OKAY!!!” she sounded mad. Crap. I should’ve read “How to not activate HellFany 101” if there’s even a book like that.

 

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were scared of bugs. Plus you just started screaming like crazy.” I replied in defense

 

 

“Now you know!”

 

 

“I’ll note that.” I said defeatedly, and she actually smiled.

 

 

Her smile is contagious, I can’t help but smile back.

 

 

“Funny how you’re scared of bugs but not scared of failing Math.” OOOOPPPPSSSS! Her smile died sending me another glare. I’m dead.

 

 

I need to have some filter really. Where can I buy some?!

 

 

 

I was about to reminisce more when someone nudged me from my left.

“You’re doing it again.” my bestfriend accused me.

“Doing what again?”

“Spacing out.”

“Am not.”

“Okay.” He simply said. He’s calm like this.

 

And just when I thought I’d be in peace again. He pulled my sideburn really hard, I was groaning in pain. Mother Father!. THAT HURTS….A LOT!….

 

“KIM TAEYEON! I’LL KILL YOU!” I roared

 

Then I felt another person pulling my sideburn  from the right.

 

Holy Sprinkles!!!!!  IT HURTS!!! MAN WHY YOU PULL MY SIDEBURN LIKE THAT!!?

 

 

Then I heard them laughing out loud as they dashed out of the bench I was staying for the past two hours.

 

“KIM TAEYEON! CHOI SOOYOUNG! YOU GUYS ARE DEAD MEAT WHEN I SEE YOU TWO!!!” I countered hoping my two friends heard my warning.

 

Are they even my friends? I sighed and rubbed the side of my head. “IT FREAKING HURTS!”

 

Like seriously.

 

I need new friends.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i sincerely like to say THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH to everyone who subsribed to this story. *Special thanks to Taebaragi for upvoting the fic. :*

i'm really sorry for any grammatical errors. I'm doing my best though. Please bear with me... hehehehe :)

i'll try to update as fast as i can, my summer classes just started yesterday but i promise i'll find time to squiz in this new found "stress reliever" of mine.

and pls DO LEAVE COMMENTS.. it motivates me....

thanks again. :*