Not Right

Runaway

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

 

I continuously sent deathly glares to him.

 

 

How dare he put his hands over her shoulders?

 

 

I’m on the verge of blowing up with anger, and apparently jealousy too.

 

 

Tiffany came in a few minutes ago with some of her friends in tail including her bestfriend Jessica, but that was not the reason for my internal outrage. She came in with the person I thought I’d last seen her with on the entire planet.

 

How is she with him?

 

 

I took another sip of my latte holding it too hard it almost crumpled. If that happened, the drink would have again fall on Taeyeon’s shoes. Nope, I’m not doing that again. I’ve caused him enough trouble already.

 

 

 

I took a deep sigh, trying to calm my raging self.

 

 

WOOOOOH!

 

 

MUST.CONTROL.SELF.

 

 

BREATHE IN.

 

 

BREATHE OUT.

 

 

WOOOOOHHHH.

 

 

“WHAT THE HECK?!” I roared making all the other customers to look at me. DID HE JUST KISS HER HAND??!!!! Boy he’s gonna get it..

 

“I’m sorry.” I apologized to the crowd after realizing the result of my action.

 

 

If I didn’t knew better, I would have come up to him right now and throw an ultra punch to his oh so punchable face,  who’s now having a erted smile plastered over it.

 

 

That jerk!

 

 

After he broke Tiffany’s heart a year ago for his new found fling that time, Bora, the captain of the cheerleading squad of the school, he still had a face to approach her?!

 

 

“Dude. Seriously stop glaring at Taecyeon!!!” Sooyoung hissed of me while taking another bite of his doughnut.

 

 

“As far as I know, glaring isn’t a serious offence.”

 

 

“It will be when you start beating him up.”

 

 

“Who says I will?”

 

 

“That look on your face says so”

 

 

“Oh come on, I’m just gonna decorate his face with scars, and blood and bruises. It’s not that bad.”

 

 

“What are you guys arguing about?” Jessica butted in taking the seat next to Taeyeon.

 

 

“Someone is apparently jealous.” Sooyoung replied dramatically.

 

“Who is?” I asked trying to confuse Jessica.

 

“AH NOT YOU.”  Sooyoung said sarcastically and sent a glare.

 

“So who is?.” As I showed him a goofy smile.

 

“I don’t get you!”

 

“Which part?”

 

“One minute you we’re on the edge of punching someone on the face now you’re acting like you don’t care at all.”

 

“Shouldn’t that be a relief?”

 

“Well, on the good side yes it is. But your mood swings are irritating.”

 

“YOU TALKING WHILE YOUR MOUTH IS FULL AND SPITTING IT ALL OVER MY FACE IS MORE IRRITATING.” I argued back.

 

“YOU GUYS TALKING LOUDLY WHILE I’M ACTUALLY TRYING TO STUDY IS MORE IRRITATING.” Taeyeon said as he pulled our ears brutally causing us to twitch in pain.

 

“Awww Awww Awww Awww Awww”

 

“STOP THAT! Awww ”

 

He released our ears and took another sip of his latte. Showing his calm demure. I told you his cool like this.

 

Me and Sooyoung rubbed our now reddened ears. This is as painful as that time these two pulled my sideburns. And come to think of it. I haven’t pulled out my revenge yet. Have to start planning.

 

Jessica on the other hand as a way to show her support for HIS MAN, yeppp she made her ownership official but Taeyeon doesn’t know yet, just laughed at us and commanded us to not distract Taeyeon too much.

 

“Power of being the oldest.” Jessica remarked referring to Taeyeon having the authority of shutting us up. NOT FAIR.

 

Surprisingly Taeyeon smiled, Jessica didn’t saw it but I did. He usually just shows no emotion to everything Jessica says or does, yet here he is, showing a smile agreeing to what the blonde girl just said.

 

Despite of myself, I showed a smile towards Jessica leaving her confused.

 

 

And just when I thought I’ve passed the stage of raging. I heard his voice sending daggers towards my ears.

 

 

“Let me take you home.”

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone!!!!!!!! :)) 

i'm sorry it took this long. 

summer didn't go as smooth as i thought. my classes were......... tiresome.. 

who do you think this dude will be? or better yet. who do you want it be? :)) teehee~~~ 

anyways. i'll try to pull out a chapter as soon as i can.. 

pls do leave comments. 

pyepye~~~~ :*