The BFF

Runaway

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

After we had our lunch at the cafeteria, the three of us headed straight to the library to pick out books we needed for our project. We’re currently working on a Physics project given by our DEAREST Professor Yang Hyun Suk.

 

 

This Professor. Tsk

 

 

He only informed the class about the projects yesterday and he expects us to pass it the day after tomorrow. That’s not enough time you know, especially when he is constantly pressuring us. He even went on for two horrible hours of explaining this and that, and I quote, “I expect the best from this class. Disappoint me and say goodbye to your college dreams for you will be repeating High School for another year. Or who knows, you’d be spending your whole lifetime here. With ME.” Scary. I know.

 

 

He’s so strict but definitely smart, such a perfectionist too.

 

 

 We entered the library and were quite surprised by the scene happening in front of our eyes.

 

 

You see, this isn’t really a place these other students want to go. Hell, this Library would even be the last place they’d wish to be in.

 

 

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like they hate the Library, they just really hate THIS LIBRARY in particular. The head Librarian actually just to be more specific.

 

 

She’s equally as creepy and as scary as Professor Yang Hyun Suk.

 

 

But what surprised us the most actually, was not just because they were here, but rather, they were here answering what seems to be an activity in unity, or in simpler meanings, cheating.

 

 

“Hey what’s number three and four?” Blonde #1 asked Blonde #2 who was busy deciphering answers of this boy-cut girl beside her.

 

 

“CAN YOU WAIT?”Blonde girl#2 replied in frustration. “HEY, WHAT IS THIS?” Pointing to the paper where she’s copying answers from. “CAN YOU LIKE WRITE A LITTLE CLEARER AND NEATER? YOUR PENMASNHIP LOOKS LIKE THOSE WRITINGS IN THE ANCIENT TIME AND GOT RAN OVER A TRUCK.”

 

 

“How about you look for the answers then Jessi!! You’re not the one stressing what page it is found!!”

 

 

“NO NO NO. I’m sorry. Please, continue Sulli.” Jessica quickly replied. “While I go find myself a Historian or just someone who acts like she have lived for 60 years to translate your writings.” She mumbles more to herself.

 

 

“Oh here, I found one.” Jessica quickly pulled Sunny beside Sulli. “You do it.”

 

 

It was chaotic, 8 students or more per table copying a single paper in the middle of the task.

 

 

Boy they’ll be in sure trouble.

 

 

“Hi Taeyeon.” Jessica greeted my bestfriend happily when she noticed us. “Hi too Yuri, Sooyoung.”

 

 

“ah HI?.” I nudged Taeyeon signaling him to be a bit nicer.

“I mean, HI.” He greeted cheerfully this time.

 

 

“Hello Jessi.” Me and Sooyoung greeted in reply.

 

 

“What are you three doing here?” Jessica asked of us three.

 

 

“We’re here to do some research for our project.” I replied

 

 

“Oh I see.” She smiled sweetly. I still really don’t get why Taeyeon won’t ever budge, I mean Jessica obviously likes him and she’s so sweet and gorgeous. If her best friend was non-existent, I would have fallen for her instead.

 

 

“Yeah, well got to get going now. See you around.” Taeyeon replied and dragged Sooyoung towards the section of books for our project. I was about to follow them when,

 

 

“Hey Yuri.” Jessica called abruptly

 

“Yes?”

 

“How are you?”

 

“Good.” I smiled a little.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Doesn’t look like it.”

 

“I don’t know about you bit it actually looks like it.”I replied now showing a goofy smile. Making Jessica chuckle in return.

 

“Glad to know. How’s your arm?”

 

“Getting better too. Thanks for the concern.”I smiled at her caring nature, she often shows this side of her only to those really good friends of her, and I happened to be one. “By the way, what’s with the chaos? Mrs. Jung Juri would probably eat you all alive if she sees you in this state, ruining her beautiful sanctuary.”

 

“I know right? She’s out for a while though. And there’s no way in hell we’d be acting like this if she was around.” Jessica replied and we both let out a laughter when someone from the left side of the table asked of Sulli loudly, “DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE?” everyone else heard it too creating a funny atmosphere. These kids are too funny. We then bid our goodbyes afterthat.

 

 

I then went to where Soo and Tae were while I thought to myself. “Should I really ask for Jessica’s help this time?”

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In celebration of our loverly Princess Jessica Jung's bday.....tada~~~ a chapter dedicated to introduce her character to the story. She will play an important role in the story along with ..................well that's a secret..for now..

i had an awesome day today both at school and with my kpop friends.

we went out to eat at a korean restaurant, and boy i swear i'll go back soon..

all my sica feels overflowing lately.. sigh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICE PRINCESS :*

she's seriously so pretty.

GIVE HER MORE CUCUMBERS...N.O.W. NOW.

 

till next update....