No Rights

Runaway

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

 

“You can’t!” I reasoned out as I stood in front of the two heading for the shops’ exit.

 

As much I just wanted to let this one slide. I can’t. I mean, why Taecyeon of all people?!

 

“Why not?” Taecyeon asked in his usual evil tone knowing fully well why.

 

“Because you a-“

 

“Sure” Tiffany answered referring to Taecyeon’s proposal just minutes ago.

 

 

“What?” I kinda know what she meant by that I justneed to have double confirmation. And sort of hoping I heard it wrong.

 

“What??” Taecyeon asked too. Apparently, I’m not the only one having a dumb moment. And based on the expression he has on his face right now, he most certainly didn’t saw that coming either.

 

“I said sure, you can take me home.” Tiffany repeated taking a glance of the still confused Taecyeon.

 

“Whatttt???” DOUBLE WHAT? Is she serious?

 

“Really?” Taecyeon asking a double confirmation.

 

“Yeah. Ahmmm I’m going home now Jess, see you tomorrow.” Tiffany informed of her best friend sitting at our table just a few steps away from where were standing.

 

“With him?” Jessica said as confused as she walked towards us.

 

“Exactly! With HIM?!” I repeated.

 

“Yes? Why?” Tiffany asked of her genuinely. Not looking at me even for a second.

 

“Oh nothing, just ahhhm, you know, I mean…… okay see you tomorrow.” Jessica said defeatedly and headed to give her best friend a peck on the cheek, you know that usual thing girls do when they say goodbyes. Just imagine us guys doing that too, boy that’ll be really weird, good thing we have fist pumps.

 

Okay, But back to the actual issue.

 

 


“Why are you even with him Fany?” I asked of her sincerely, hoping she’d realize my point.

 

“Is there a problem with that?” Taecyeon butted in before Tiffany could mutter an answer.

 

“Yes there IS!” And he still dared to ask?

 

“I don’t see anything wrong taking Tiffany home safely.” Taecyeon argued back aggressively, glaring at me.

 

“There isn’t actually, but when the offer comes from you, everything is seemingly wrong.” I gave back the same amount of aggressiveness in my eyes.

 

“That’s not for you to decide, its Tiffany’s, and she said yes.” He raised his voice a bit and went a step closer to me as he closed both of his fists and looked at me angrily, and I honestly didn’t see that coming.

 

 “You know you should really start minding your own business, especially when it comes to the things you do not own anymore.”

 

 

His last statement, threw me off guard. As I felt a hole slowly piercing my heart.