Another Odd Day at School

Runaway

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

After working with the project for eight freaking straight hours last night, I finally decided to hit bed after what seems like a century to me.

 

I skipped dinner that night because I was determined to impress Proffesor Yang Hyun Suk at every cost. Tomorrow’s the deadline and I am grateful and a bit relieved that it’s already 90% done.

 

 

But, somehow, I still feel gloomy.

 

 

And deep down, I absolutely know why.

 

 

Why is this so hard? Sigh.

 

 

It did not really help much either in making me cheerful knowing Taeyeon and Sooyoung totally ditched me last night with working on our project.

 

 

Really in need of new friends now.

 

 

But, what’s more surprising last night though was receiving a mysterious text from an unregistered number.

 

 

“Come to room 54 tomorrow, 4pm, alone.  Don’t be late.” I read again as I hesitated to really go or not. I mean what if this person is planning to kidnap me or worse, kill me. Should I make a call to 911 right now?

 

 

“Dammit, I should have asked Sooyoung and Taeyeon to come with me.” I muttered as I hesitantly reached out for the door knob. I took a deep breath, and open the door wide.

 

 

It’s now wide open, but I just can’t force myself to step inside. I mean what if someone really wants to kill me?

 

 

I laughed to myself. “Oh come on Yuri. It’s broad daylight. You can scream out loud and just run your way out fast in case real happens.”

 

 

I took another deep breath and stepped in.

 

 

My heart starting to beat abnormally.

 

 

 

I'm inside now.

 

 

 

 

But I didn’t see anyone.

 

 

 

“Hello? Anyone here?” No response.

 

 

……

 

 

“Is anyone here?”

 

 

……

 

 

“Seriously, whoever you are, thank you for greatly wasting my time.” I said irritatingly to the empty room when I heard no response again.

 

 

 I was about to walk out of the room half-scared and half-annoyed, when she suddenly appeared right in front of me.

 

 

 

It was like seeing a fireworks display for the first time, 

 

 

every sight of it is magical.

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked of me after a good 5 seconds of just staring at each other.

 

 

“Someone texted me to come here. Why are you here?”

 

 

“Jessica told me she left her book here and asked me to pick it up for her after my class since she has to leave early.”

 

 

“Funny, coz I swear I just saw Jessica with Sunny at the hallway right before I went here.”

 

 

“She told me she left two hours ago!!”

 

 

We just stood there in silence together uttering no words as I tried to absorb the whole situation.

 

 

I guess this is Jessica’s way of helping me out when I told her to do so right before we left the Library.

 

 

Well, I shouldn’t blow up my chances right?

 

 

 

“Tiffany, can we talk?” I asked of her abruptly.

 

 

PLEASE SAY YES. PLEASE SAY YES

 

 

 

She didn’t mutter a word for a few seconds, and she instead does what she always does best.

 

 

 

Run away and ignore the issue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI!! sorry it took this long to pull out a chapter... had lots of school stuffs the past week.. 

and midterms exam are coming, so idk.. 

 

more of a filler chapter again...

you do know where i am going with this right???? i think you all get it know...

:*