A Fool?

Runaway

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

 

After that encounter, I went to find Sooyoung and Taeyeon to seek some comfort and to also finalize our project.

 

 

Those guys may be idiotic at times but its rest assured that they have my back at times like this, they always had and I know they always will.

 

 

I’m also hoping to see Jessica, as much as I appreciate her efforts, I wish she’d stop already.

 

 

Because it’s obviously not helping.

 

 

Not even a little.

 

 

My inner instincts told me I would find them at this Krispy Kreme store just a few blocks away from school. Most of the students go there after class, to eat and talk and more talk.

 

 

We go there often mainly because we get lots of free doughnuts and a little VIP treatment.

 

 

This is what happens when your friends with Taeyeon and the owner’s daughter Jessica Jung got a big crush on your friend, who also happens to be your friend too.

 

 

I quickly took sight of them when I entered the store, and I’m guessing they must be really starving right now, either they paid for all that or it’s another treat from the owner.

 

 

I stood before them and did some counting. I did say I love numbers right?

 

 

“13 glazed chocolate cakes, 15 snicker classics, 10 hershey’s cookies and kreme, a box of M&Ms minis and 4 mocha lattes. WOW. Just how many are eating with you guys again?” I then proceeded to take the empty seat beside Sooyoung who was now busy filling his stomach.

 

“We kinda expected you’d come.”

 

“And just how many do you think I am?”

 

“Just Sooyoung himself would equal to 5 persons. I think this is enough.” Taeyeon explained in a matter-of-fact way.

 

“Truedat.” I acknowledged. Sooyoung really do eats a lot.

 

 

 

“So, spill it.” Taeyeon commanded of me when I took a sip of the Latte.

 

“hmmmmmm?.....”

 

“I SAID SPILL IT.”

I wrinkled my brow in reply. Is he really serious?

 

“Come on dude. Spill it. We don’t have all day you know. Spill it here, right now.” Taeyeon dramatically said while making pointing gestures to where he was sitting while saying the last five words.

 

So I did what I thought he was trying to make me do.

 

I spilled the drink that was on my mouth towards his shoes.

 

But his expression changed. Mix of horror and confusion visible in his handsome face.

 

I swear I really thought that was what he meant by “spill it”. Did I read that wrong?

 

 

“YURI WHAT THE HECK?!!!” Taeyeon fumed in anger after what I did.

 

“What? You told me to do it”

 


“I TOLD YOU TO ‘SPILL IT OUT’!!!”

 

“Yeah I know. And that’s what I did.” I tried to act calm. Boy, he really didn’t mean it that way????

 

“NOT YOUR DRINK YOU STUPID. ABOUT THE TEXT YOU RECEIVED LAST NIGHT.” Taeyeon then took a couple of tissues and wipe off his now stained shoes. “I JUST BOUGHT THIS LAST WEEK.” I heard him mumble while he crouched and cleaned his shoes.

 

“I’m sorry.” I tried to sound as apologetic as I can, because I really am. “I really thought you meant it that way. I’m sorry Tae.”

 

“It’s alright Yul.”

 

“I’m really sorry I wasn’t thinking straight. I’m just bothered lately. I promise it won’t happen again.”

 

“You’re always bothered lately. Is this really the aftermath of it all huh?“

 

“I’m sorry.” Was all that I can mutter. I really don’t know what else to say.

 

 

“You have to fix yourself Yul. You can’t go on like this forever. You’re physically here, but you’re mind is always flying to God-knows-where thinking of God-knows-what. Oh wait! I do know actually!!! And you have to stop doing that before you completely lose your sanity. Wake up dude!!!!!!”

 

“I’m trying.” Was all I that I can say. I really am you know. It’s just not that easy. And I think that did the trick for the Taeyeon who was scolding me just a while ago now patted my shoulder showing all signs of care.

 

 

I guess falling in love really does change people

 

 

 And apparently

 

 

So does falling out of love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!! woooohhh!!! congrats.. *pats self*

been so occupied with school stuffs last week..... and this week isn't helping at all too... >.< sorry...

 

COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!! :)