The Bridge back to Happiness?

Runaway

First of all i really want to apologize to everyone. I know this update is overdued and i'm really sorry. I bet all writers get though this phase right? They like, just suddenly lose the appetite to write some more, like i somehow just kinda lost my muse. But i will try to continue on with this story. OR ahm well, would you hate me if i choose to abandone this one?

 

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Tiffany’s POV


I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

I don’t personally enjoy morning calls, nonetheless I still went to answer the call.

I took a quick look at the caller id and pressed the answer button when I got to know who it was.

“You know I don’t get how you can still dare to call people so early in the morning knowing fully well how annoying it feels to be waked up by it.” I complained through the phone as I headed downstairs to take my meal first.

“Stop complaining. You should be happy I am actually concerned about you.” She replied in the other line.

 “Okay okay, so why did you call?”
“Tell me about yesterday, what happened then?
“Which part exactly?”
“Ahmm the part where he took you home?”
“Oh that. Yeah, he took me home, and dad warned him, he got scared, he sped off.”
“Still haven’t changed…” 
“Who is? Dad or Taec?
“Both actually. 
We laughed for a good couple of seconds then the line suddenly got serious, and I know just what she’ll be saying next.

“You know, he pretty got hurt by Taecyeon’s words yesterday. It threw him off guard. That he ended up all sad and gloomy the whole night. He barely spoke and----”

“Wait wait wait, how did you know that? Are you like kinda stalking him now?”

“No stupid, Taeyeon and Sooyoung told me. I am not like you.”
“Shut up.”
“You know I still don’t get how you act all cold in front of him yet get so worried when you asks me about him. Stop pretending girl.”
“I am not pretending.”
“Then why are so worried about him?”
“Cause I feel like I owe him part of the pain he is going through right now and I actually feel sorry.”
“Feeling sorry?”
“Yeah…”
“Why are you feeling sorry?”
“I told you, because I feel like I am part, wait scratch that, I am the main reason of his pain.”
“And you think worrying about him secretly helps takes away the pain?”
“………………………”
“When are you gonna be true to yourself Tiff? When will you ever gonna realize how you truly feel. I am your friend, and I honestly get confused sometimes too if you really like him or your just giving him false hope.”
“Yes he may be unpopular, and not as rich as Taec, but he’s a nice guy that is really really worth keeping. And you can’t deny the fact that he actually looks good, cute, handsome and charming, plus he got a great smile, and well-defined body, and you know what I heard he knows how to play the guitar and piano too and that he dances rea----“
“Wait hold up, who’s liking Yuri again? Cause if I didn’t know any better, I’d really say you have a big crush on him.”
“Ah! woahhhh! So you do really like him. Wah gotcha!”
“What I did not say that?!”
“Girl you just said, “who’s liking yuri again?” which actually translates to “Hey he is my man, back off!”
“You have to fix your brain, cause I did not meant it like that”

“Okay……… So if tell you, I actually am kinda…… liking him …. way too much than Taeyeon these days…….. you wouldn’t get mad?” she intentionally spoke it in a slow and dramatic manner.

And I couldn’t help but get choked on my juice when I heard that, making the glass of juice spill all over my toast.

“Oh? What happened Tiff?”
“Just made a new recipe, toast with juice, YUMM!”
“Hahaha Tiff oh Tiff…  you are so stubborn. And I really wonder sometimes what Yuri sees in you to like you so much.”
“Ttsk hahaha very funny.”
“So how?”
“How what?”
“How to get him back?”
“Who said about me getting him back?”
“I DID.”
“And why should I listen to you?”
“Because I know you more than anyone else.”
“More than me myself? Really? ”
“Ah yes! Tiff you can’t even realize how you truly feel and you say you know yourself way too more?”
“You know what, either way, that’s absurd. I just dumped him two weeks ago, and you’re telling me to get him back?”
“Why exactly did you dumped him again? 
“Cause it’s not working?”
“Ahuh? Really?”
“Yeah. I mean what other reason could there be?”
“You know maybe, it was working, yet you think it wasn’t and you were just afraid, because all your other relationship turned out bad and you were expecting it to wreck too, yet it actually didn’t. Then the usual you, turned down the opportunity immediately without even totally testing its fluidity first because the usual you would run away and leave the issue behind.”

Maybe it is that way.
Damn, she really does know me too well.

“You know what Jess, I’m gonna be late, I’ll prepare for school now, I’ll talk to you later.”

What a good way to start my morning huh?