For you I will…

Runaway

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

 Hi! I’m Kwon Yuri. A senior student of Crypton high. I’m 18 years old and I’m y, Free and Single.

 

Or not.

 

Just y…. I think.

 

I’m dating the most famous student in school. Boy my old man would have been really proud watching his son roll like this. I mean who would have ever imagined that a typical – not to mention unpopular – guy like me would end up dating a celebrity, in school that is.

 

Her name’s Tiffany Hwang, real name’s Miyoung  Hwang and believe me when I say she goes on fury when she gets called by that. She’s the daughter of Mr. Andrew Hwang and Mrs. Stephanie Hwang, both successful doctors and the greatest in town. She has a sister and an older brother, but errrrr… I forgot their names. Don’t ask why.

 

Okay okay okay….

 

Maybe I’ll tell you why.

 

I haven’t actually met them officially.

 

And by means of officially, I meant me being introduced as her boyfriend.

 

I already met his father once. But it wasn’t really a good meeting AT ALL.

 

I met him when I accompanied Tiffany to buy some stuffs she needed for her project. Well, At least that’s what she said, I didn’t believe her at all.

 

She ended up buying all those pink stuffs her eyes would land on. Clothes, accessories, hair clips, socks and that big ugly stuff toy called….…. Doray, Toro, Tateyyo, Totoray,… errrr I don’t quite remember but I assure you its name is one of those guesses I made.

 

So back to me meeting her Father.

 

We just exited the shop she bought that stuff toy when someone called her, by the name she hated the most.

 

 

“Miyoung?” a voice from behind us called.

 

She frowned and was about to explode in anger not until she turned to where the voice came from. My eyes never left her face though. Her jaw dropped, eyes widened and you can tell she was really shocked. If given any other circumstances, I would have laughed out loud by the face she made just now. 

 

I was about to say… “hey Tiffany, drool is coming out of your mouth. No plans of closing it?” which I know would totally piss her off. She’s cute when she’s mad.

 

Not until I laid my eyes to the owner of the voice who called her.

 

I was starting to sweat, I gulped really hard and I think I was really about to faint. But I need to be calm. Oh my legs are trembling. Not helping at all!

 

 

Mr. Andrew Hwang has always been an uptight and disciplined person.  He’s a charming being in front of his patients and is really outgoing too, well for the most part, I think. The town always seek for him in times of life-and-death-operations basically because they have their full trust on him.  He have not failed them since forever, thus gaining the big respect the town has for him at present. In conclusion, he’s a well-mannered and well-educated man- and successful one fyi- who’s living a pecunious life with his beautiful wife and three wonderful children.

 

But there’s just one thing he would never ever tolerate easily.  

 

His childrens’ infatuations of the opposite . He has always believed that they are too young and immature to be in the state of being “in-loved.”

 

As to why I knew these infos? Let’s just say I have an ear over the opposing team.

 

 

 

“Daddy, wha..ttt..are…yo..u..dddo..doing..he… here?”

 

“Forgot how to speak Tiffany? Are you sick?” The man came near us and I think I almost forgot to breathe when he sent a glare towards my direction.

 

She kissed her daughter’s cheek and said, “And to answer your question. I’m here to buy some stuffs for my office. How about you? What are you doing here? And who is this BOY you’re here with?” he made an emphasis on the word BOY but I honestly don’t know why. More likely because my brain stopped working when he eyed me again.

 

“His a friend Dad.”

“A friend?”

“Yes.”

“Just a friend?”

“Yes!!!”

“okay okay I get it. No need to shout.” He eyed me again. Oh boy I’m in trouble am i?

 

Silence. Silence. Silence. Okay, THIS IS AWKWARD.

 

Not till Miyoung broke the ice. Thank God she talks a lot.

 

“ahhh Dad, He’s Gay by the way. He’s helping me shop for clothes since he got an eye for those things.” My face fell. Say what?! First of all, did she just introduced me to her dad only as her “friend”??. Well that’s understandable, I think I know why. But what the hell? Her “GAY FRIEND”…. That’s like saying Dwayne Johnson isn’t man enough. Tsk

 

“Oh that explains those shopping bags he’s holding” he looks convinced. But Crap. I forgot I was carrying it for her for a while when she asked me to since she was planning to pick up her phone from her bag which was ringing like crazy. I might actually die out of embarrassment right now.

 

“Yeah….that’s all his stuffs. I haven’t bought anything for myself yet.”

 

“I’m guessing he likes pink too, that’s basically why you get along with him isn’t it?” her Father showed a genuine smile that ease down my tension and nervousness. Part of me was partly happy but part of me is still raging inside screaming… I AM NOT GAY!!!!...

 

“I’m Andrew Hwang by the way, Tiffany’s father. It’s nice to meet you” he reached out his hand.

 

“Yuri Sir, Kwon Yuri. It’s a pleasure meeting you.” I showed a smile and his smile widened. Apparently Tiffany tried to contain her laughter and showed a smile instead. Wanna know why???

 

I changed my voice when I was introducing myself to him, I spoke in a high-pitched voice and tried to act as girly as possible when I reached out his hand to shake.

 

Meh, he thinks I’m gay, and if that’s the only way he’d stop glaring at me like I’m sort of a criminal, then I think I might just act that way…JUST FOR TODAY!.  

 

“I’ll leave now sweetie, you take care. And enjoy shopping. Goodbye the two of you” her father gave her another kiss on the cheek and left.

 

 

The moment his father left the scene, we laughed out so loud we got people passing by staring at us.

 

 

“Woahhh that was scary, and funny. You were funny.” she gave me her eyesmile and I think everything went on slow motion.

 

Boy she’ll be the death of me.

 

I make her happy,

I make her smile.

Now that’s gotta be something.

I returned back with a smile as we went on to buy something to eat.