Continuation

Unforeseen Rencontrer

 

 Cont 2008, March 31.

“Ya. Babo. Why didn’t you…”

“SHHHHHHHHH.” I grabbed Himchan oppa’s arm and brought him into my room.

“Oppa! Be quiet!” I hush him

“why!?” He shouted.

“OMG SHUSHHH.” I covered his mouth.

“Mosudheamd” he muffled.

“Oppa, please don’t tell me that Yongguk oppa is out there.” I begged him to say it even though I knew the truth. Himchan oppa’s eyes widen and he pushed my hands away.

“Do you like him?” He bluntly ask.

“WHAT?!” I stared at him. “OPPA. HOW CAN YOU ASK ME THAT.” I glared at him.

“YOU DO LIKE HIM! SINCE WHEN?!”

“ I DON’T. UGH. WHATEVER. GET OUT.” I push him out of my room and slammed the door.

I could hear him laughing out loud from the other side of my bed room door. Irritating, annoying, dojnakncksbcjkenskcfu.

“Yo, Channie! Is that Jaerin inside? I thought she wasn’t home yet?”

“She’s hiding… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” He laughed even louder.

God, please grant me a wish and … ugh. I can’t take it anymore.

I seized the doorknob in front of me. I shall stop this before anything happens.

I took a deep breath, opened the door and stepped outside.

“Jaerin!” Yongguk excitedly called out my name.

“Oh! Oppa! Annyeong.” I gave him a small smile. Trying to keep my cool.

“Yah. Jaerin ah. Why are you so indifferent?” Himchan oppa smirked making me glare at him.

“You are indifferent oppa. Anyways, I’m going out to jog with Jongup. Will be back late.” I informed them. “See you later Yongguk oppa!” I grinned at him and stick-out my tongue at Himchan oppa.

I gave Tigger a pat before I head out of the house. “Take a lookout for Yongguk oppa for me” I whispered to Tigger.

-------------------------

Once I got out of the house, I let out a loud sigh. Phew, that was a close one. My heart almost exploded.
It’s still an hour left before our promised time. I decided to give YoungJae a call since I remembered that I totally ignored his calls just now due to me trying to hide myself.

“KIM JAERIN! ABOUT TIME YOU CALLED ME BACK. WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD I AM NOW?! I AM DEVASTATED. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? WHAT KIND OF A FRIEND ARE YOU!? A BEST FRIEND TO BE EXACT. DON’T I MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!? JAERIN AHHHHHHHHHH.” YoungJae breathlessly cried into the phone. I let out a loud laugh.

“YAH. WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!”

“HAHAHAA. Mian, YoungJae ah. Aren’t I suppose to be the one who’s angry and sad instead of you? Anyways, I was too busy just now. You have NO idea what I just gone through just now.” I laughed hard.

“Yah, You laughing like this is equivalent to a disaster. What happened?!”

“YoungJae ah… Oppa brought his friend home.” I whined. “Guess who it is.” I continued.

“Taeil hyung?”

“Nope!”

“No wayyyy. Other than Taeil hyung…. Yongguk hyung?!” He gasped.

“YES.”

“HAHAHAHAHA. NO WAY. YOU’RE IN HEAVEN NOW ARENT YOU.” YoungJae burst out laughing.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IT’S LIKE HELL IN MY HOUSE. MY HEART HAS NEVER BEHAVED THIS WAY BEFORE. AND GUESS WHAT.”

“What??”

“He’s going to sleep over…”

“DAEEEEBAK! Jaerin ah. Now’s your chance.” He chuckled.

“YA YOO YOUNGJAE. I don’t like him okay. It’s just a weird feeling I have whenever I’m with him.”

“It’s called love my dear.” He teased.

“YoungJae… can you and Jongup come over and sleep here tonight too? I can’t do it alone… I need you guys.” I whined.

“Hahahaa. Sure. It’ll be fun. See ya tonight! Love ya.” YoungJae spoke and hung up the phone.

Afterwards, I saw Jongup jogging towards me.

-------------------

“Yo Noona!” Jongup came to me and hugged me.

“Ah, Jongup ah.” I returned his hug. “Jongup ah. Let’s cancel this jogging date.” I sighed

“Why? Noonaaaa.”

“Sigh, Jongup ah. Let’s walk to your house. You need to pack you bag, you’re sleeping over at my house tonight with YoungJae.” I pushed him forward, towards the direction to his house.

“Hehh?! Why? Noona. I can’t tonight.” He pouted. “ I got dance practice tomorrow.” He whined. I looked at him and pouted back.

“Hais… it’s okay. You see, Yongguk oppa is at my house now.” I murmured. “I called YoungJae to come over and he agreed. But since you’re busy tomorrow.. It’s okay Jongup ah.” I gave Jongup a reassuring smile. He looked at me and sighed.

“Noona… I’m really sorry.” He looked down.

“I understand Jongup ah. If that’s the case, lets continue jogging around the park. I need to release some tense.” I laughed.

------------------

I waved goodbye to Jongup and went into my house. Jongup always sent me home no matter what. He’s just that type of a guy.

“I’m home~” I sang while extending my neck out to see who’s at the living room. It seems like they’re in Oppa’s room. “Tigger, I’m home.” I whispered to Tigger. She was busily drinking her milk.

I went into my room to grab fresh clothes and towel before heading towards the bathroom.

*DingDong*

Our house doorbell rang. Must be YoungJae!

“I’ll get it!” I energetically said before running towards the door.

“YoungJae!”

“Yo, Jaerin!” He smiled. He was about to hug me until he realized how sweaty I was. “I’ll save the hug for later.” He pinched his nose making me glare at him.

“Who’s that?” Himchan shout from his bedroom door while coming out of it. Yongguk following him from behind.

“Hyung! It’s me, YoungJae.” YoungJae waved at oppa.

“OH! Annyeong! Jaerin didn’t say you were coming over.” He climbed down the stairs towards us.

“Yeah. It was a last minute thing.” I coughed out.

“Yeahhh. Jaerin asked me to teach her mathematics since she’s lacking.” YoungJae grinned. I attempted to elbow YoungJae in the stomach but he was too quick, he managed to avoid me.

“Ahhh. That’s good! Let’s all study together.” Himchan suggested. “You’re sleeping over too right YoungJae?” He clasped his hands together.

“Ne, Hyung!” YoungJae smiled and eyed Yongguk oppa who was standing on the stairs while all of us talked. “Hyung, who’s your friend?” YoungJae asked even though he knew who it is.

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot to introduce him to you. This is…”

“Yongguk. Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk oppa introduced himself.

“I’m Yoo YoungJae. Nice to meet you.” YoungJae bowed and Yongguk oppa bowed in respond.

 

After a few hours, my poor brain couldnt take it anymore. I glance at the clock and saw that it is already 4am.

“Guys… Let’s take a break.” I suggested. “My head hurts.” I sulked at YoungJae. YoungJae nodded and patted my head.

“Okay. You deserved it babe.” He spoke making me smile. I could see Yongguk oppa glaring at us. I wonder why.

“Let’s play a game!” Himchan oppa proposed. “Truth or dare!”

 

 

-------------------------