Confession

Unforeseen Rencontrer

 

RRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG” The alarm broke my peaceful sleep. Yesterday seemed like a dream… I grabbed my alarm clock and silent it. Ugh… 5am… I unwillingly got up and stretched. I need to get ready and make breakfast. Yongguk… he must be hungry later after he wakes up later. Opened my closet and grabbed a pair of comfy jeans and blouse. I stuffed my necessities into my backpack, seized a headband, my watch and a few arm candies and wear them while walking out of my room.

I turned to the right and wandered towards Himchannie oppa’s room. I turned the knob, let the door open slightly and peeped into the gap. He’s still sleeping. I released the door more and tip-toed inside. I need to check on his wound. It was still bleeding a little yesterday night when I changed it. I crept by his bed and slowly peeled his top upwards. Good… it’s not bleeding anymore. I smiled, pulled his shirt down and sneaked out of the room and left the door slightly open.

I rummage the fridge and took out some vegetables, a fish and some spices. I should make fish soup for him. I let the soup boil while I cooked the rice and switched off the stove after it’s done.

---

Wore my favourite shoes out and locked the door. The air feels fresh and relaxing. I exhaled after breathing in as much air as I can possibly contain.

Class was like any other day. Studied new human biology facts and did some research. I waved goodbye to my friends and went straight to YoungJae’s workplace.

Upon reaching his office, I ambled in and took a seat at the couch while waiting for him. I wonder what he’s doing… I flashed my Samsung out and start dialing my house number.

No answer… Now I’m just plain worried. It’s three in the afternoon and he’s still in bed?

I got up swiftly and dashed out of the room bumping onto the person in front of the door. Ouchhh… My hurts.

“Jaerin-ssi!” A busan accent called out my name.

“Oh! Daehyun-ssi!” He stretched his hand towards me to help me up and I thanked him.

“Are you here to see YoungJae? He’s in the operation room doing a surgery now.” Daehyun informed me.

“Ah! I see… Well, can you ask him to call me back after he’s done or when he’s free?” I requested from Daehyun.

“Sure! Erm… How’s Yongguk-ssi?” He questioned.

“I’m not sure… I’m kind of rushing home now to see how he is. He isn’t answering the phone and it’s kinda worrying…Thanks Daehyun-ssi! I’ll see you around.” I bowed and start pacing out of the hospital.

I kept dialing my house phone while I semi-run home since my house is only a few kilometers away from the hospital. Still no answer... Oh my god, Yongguk-ssi… Why are you not picking up the damn phone!!! I mentally screamed in my head.

I manage to reach my house when Yongguk finally picked up the phone.

“Hello?” He spoke in his deep, husky voice and cleared his throat.  He was definitely still in bed a few moments ago.

“Sigh. Yongguk-ssi, do you have any idea how many times I’ve tried to get through?” I forced myself to calm down.

“I’m sorry… I guess the medication I took yesterday made me sleep all the way.” Yeah… I kinda gave him some medications. Medications that is available in the pharmacy.

“Sigh. Okay. I’m reaching home… see ya in a bit.” I told him and hung up. I unlocked the house door and get inside.

I hear some noises coming from the kitchen and head towards it.

“Oh! Good Morning, Kimi.” I gave me his gummy smile (Sighhhhh) as he starts opening the pots.

“Morning? It’s almost 4 pm, Yongguk-ssi.” I rolled my eyes.

“Kimi… Can you not call me that? I feel like a stranger.” He alleged.

“But you are a stranger.” I stared at him. My statement made him realize the situation and he stood there nodding. Was I too harsh?

“Sorry… I’ll try to not call you that.” I walked towards the stove and turned the burner on. “I should reheat the food. Sit down; I’ll prepare it for you.” I smiled softly as I faced him. I kept glancing at him from time to time and he has been staring into empty space. He seems to be having some deep thoughts which worries me…

“Um…” How do I address him… Yongguk looked up and saw me fidgeting. This made him scrunch up his face as he was unsure of what’s going on.

“How… um… how do you want me to address you by?” I looked away. Well this is embarrassing.

“Oppa. Call me oppa.” He chuckled. Urh. I knew he’ll say that.

“What makes you so sure that I’m younger than you?” I puffed out my cheeks; trying to sound angry.

“I just do.” He beamed. This isn’t going anywhere. I turned off the burner, place it in a bowl and serve it to him and sat down next to him. He starts eating gluttonously. He must be very hungry.

“So… Erm… Yongguk oppa.” I cleared my throat after realizing how natural I sounded calling him that. He looked pleased to hear me call him oppa. He could'nt stop smiling and kept staring at my face.

“Erh… Stop staring…” I looked away. “Anyways… Yongguk oppa… Why are you so familiar to me? I mean… Why does it seem like somehow… We’ve met before…” He placed his chopsticks down and maneuvered to face me.

“Because… because we’ve met before… Before…” His eyes start to tear. 

 

------------------------------

Ta-dahhhh. It's B. A. P!

okay lame. hahah

I'm done updating!

Got to prepare for school now.

Annyeong! Do comment and subscribe! <3

 

precious Yongguk's aeygo and adorable Youngjae + Zelo's laughter. <3

hehee