Rejection?

Unforeseen Rencontrer

2008, May 4.

“Look at me.” He whispered. His stunning eyes glistened as he looked into my eyes. I snapped my head to the side which made him move his hand towards my face. Slowly, he caressed my cheeks and made me turn my face so that my eyes face his.


“I love you. No one else but you. Ever since that day I saw you back in the book store in a shopping mall, reading a book. Than a small lonely girl lost her mother and couldn’t stop crying. I watched as you held her hand and calmed her down. You took her to a nearby information counter and announced that she was with you. Kwon Min hee was her name. I remembered you giving her a lollipop you had in your pocket. I loved you ever since… That benevolent girl, my heart told me that need to get to know her.” He grinned; never once did his eyes ever waver while telling me the story.


“I was never bullied. I was never in a situation where I had people against me. I tried saving a girl from a group of old s without knowing that she’s a girlfriend of a very…” He cleared his throat.


“I was caught off guard. I never knew, being so helpful lead to a huge misunderstanding.” He scratched his head and squint his eyes. A giggle escaped from my mouth making him pat my head in adoration.


“That’s where I found you… Didn’t I?” I smiled.


“Nope. An angel came and bit the guy and his group of friends.” He nods.


“Ah, Tigger!” I laughed. As soon as I said her name, she went up to me and starts my leg. I picked her up and start fondling her soft orange fur.


“You did great love.” I whispered to her.


“Then that’s where you appeared from behind the dumpster...” He muffled, trying hard not to laugh. I shot him a glare and he quickly looked away.


“And, I finally knew your name, Jaerin, after months of curiosity. God brought you to me.” He went up to me and Tigger jumped off of my arms. He took the opportunity to grab hold of my hands and as he fondled with my fingers, he intertwined mine with his and looked straight into my eyes.


“Will… will you go out with me?” He shyly voiced out.

"Oppa... I..."

-----------------------

I'm really sorry for the long hiatus without warning. I had a lot of projects and exams and I had rugby training to prepare for an up coming tornament. 
And here, I'm back to continue off from where I left.
AND OTL, I reread my story and found out that Tigger was actually a puppy but thn I didnt know why it was a cat at the next chapter.
//EMBARRESSED.
So, I edited the previous chapter and changed her into a kitten ( Permanently). HAHAA
KAY. It's 4.50 am here. I need my sleep. T^T
PS. It's a short update but I'll update again after I sleep!

XOXO, KM.