Swift Vision

Unforeseen Rencontrer

 

 

“No way…”He whispered.

 

I looked at him worriedly.

“Why? What’s wrong? Did I bandage him wrongly?! Did I make matter worst?!” I whispered taking a deep breath. “Tell me… YoungJae-ah…”
 

“It’s not that… You did a great job… but…” He knelt down to observe the dressed wound. “More importantly, are you okay?” emphasizing on the ‘you’, he looked up to me with a perturbing look.
 

“Wh-at… What do you mean by that? Should I not be okay?” I blinked at Youngjae; confused. Why did he say something like that? Is he… keeping something from me?

 

Youngjae shook his head and sighed softly. “Thank heaven…” He whispered. “Nothing Jaerin. I was just wondering...” He gave me a faint smile.

 

“ughh.” Both Youngjae and I turned out heads towards Yongguk who was grumbling in pain at the slightest movement he made.

 

“Jae…Rin…watch…out…”He mumbled in between breaths and he woke up a minute later. He saw Youngjae and slightly bowed his head and moaned in pain right after.

 

Why did he just call out my name? Was he having a nightmare? I exhaled loudly, “poor guy…” I scrunched up my face.

 

“Go prepare the Himchan hyung’s bed. He needs proper rest.” Youngjae spoke. I quickly nod, got upstairs and went into Himchan oppa’s untouched room. “He will understand.” I murmured.

 

I took a couple of fresh new bed sheets and started peeling of the old one and replacing it with the new one. Channie oppa has left me here alone as he had some work to do at LA. It felt great to be left alone. I know it is a cruel thing to say but I do miss him at times.

 

“I’m done!” I clasped my hands together.

 

“Come here and help me carry him in!” I heard Youngjae shout.

 

“Coming!!” I dash downstairs towards them. I saw that Youngjae had already change Yongguk’s wound dressing into a clean and better ones. Yongguk also had a drip. I wonder how Youngjae did it.  “How are we going to carry him up… You don’t look strong enough.” I bluntly told Jae and he eyed me.

 

“Easy, you carry him.” He gave me his idiotic laugh-smile making me roll my eyes. “I’m joking. We’ll have no other choice but to wake him up of course.” He turned to Yongguk and poked his arm.

 

“Yah Yongguk, wake up… You’re too heavy to be carried.” Youngjae poked him more, harder and rougher. Why does Jae look like he’s angry at Yongguk? I scratched my head and wonder. Wait… How did he know Yongguk’s name?

 

“How did you…” I started to ask. Youngjae’s eyes widen and he smiled awkwardly.

 

“You told me just now. Did you forget?” He laughed.

 

“I… Didn’t-“ I got cut off from Yongguk’s groan.

 

“I’m up. Stop poking me.” He rolled his eyes. He tried to get up but was apparently too weak. He moaned in pain and grabbed my arm unexpectedly making me almost fall onto him. With Youngjae and my help, we grabbed hold of both yongguk’s arm and helped him up to the stairs. Upon reaching the stairs, Yongguk lightly pushed Youngjae away and grabbed the railings. He grabbed onto me tighter. I looked back to Youngjae who has his eyes sternly starting onto Yongguk’s back. He saw me looking at him and smiled lightly mouthing for me to go on first. I nodded and slowly helped Yongguk up.

 

“Tha-anks.” Yongguk whispered. He stopped walking and turned his head looking straight into my eyes. “If it weren’t for you, I would be turned into vegetables.” He chortled softly.

 

“No.. no worries…” I said and looked down shyly. . Damn his voice always gets to me. “We’re almost there.” I pointed to Channie Oppa’s room.

 

The moment we stepped into the room, everything became blurry and my head was spinning. A scene quickly sped off in my head. It was like a vision but a vastly familiar one. I saw a guy’s back view and… he was carrying a knife.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was rather short. I didnt know where to cut. School is starting tomorrow! But I will update again in 2-3 days! ^^

Thanks for subscribing and commenting. <3 

Super happy about it.

 

Here's JeppBlackman's gummy smile for ya. teehee.