I love my Best friend, YooYJ.

Unforeseen Rencontrer

2008, 5 May.

Yesterday’s confession was… it totally caught me off guard. Oppa was really genuine and that confession, I didn’t expect him to fall in love with me. I thought it was a one-sided love. I didn’t know what to reply to that confession. I almost abdicate my liking for him. Right after what I saw that day.
 

*Flashback*


2008, 28 April.


“Gukkie! Let’s go into that shop right there! I saw something I like!” I heard a girl behind me saying out loud. I turned behind and saw her with her arms hugging a familiar figure’s arm.


Oh. Yongguk oppa..


My heart was crushed into tiny bits of pieces. Himchan oppa never told me that Yongguk oppa has a girlfriend. I mean, of course he has a girlfriend. He’s beyond perfection. I quickly hid myself behind a big advertisement stand when he turned his body around towards my direction.


I peeped at them and instantly regretted. Yongguk had his arm sited around her waist while giving her his gummy smile. I mentally wished that was me there instead.


I called YoungJae up and told him to meet me at an ice-cream store nearby. I didn’t even notice that I was sobbing while I spoke to YoungJae.


-------


After we met up, he began to console me, telling me how it’s all a misunderstanding and that maybe I saw someone else.


I love you YoungJae. I don’t know what I’ll do without my best friend.


I sat there, in the ice cream store, eating my favorite flavour; cookies and cream while I stare back at YoungJae who was trying hard to
comfort me.


Exams are approaching and he was studying before I called him up. I insisted that I was okay and apologized for calling him up but he
still insist of coming after me.


“Why are you staring at me like that?” YoungJae motioned his hands in front of me.


“Ah. I was… just recalling those days where you dash to find me whenever I called you up crying.” I smiled and a tear slipped down my
cheek. “I was such a crybaby.” I continued and laughed afterwards.


“You still are.” YoungJae blurted out making me kick his shin.


And then, everything went back to normal. That’s just how magical my best friend can be at times.


*End of flashback*


My flashback ended up being a long one… I inwardly giggle.


No, I’m not crazy.


So, yesterday, right after the confession, I told him about YoungJae. I didn’t know why… It was like self-defense. I didn’t want to get played with. Although there was no proof on Yongguk oppa dating, I just didn’t want to get myself hurt. I knew that I’ll regret this reckless decision but I rather make a fool of myself than being fooled.


I told him I was dating YoungJae…

 


2008, May 4. 5PM


“Will… will you go out with me?” He shyly voiced out.


I was flabbergasted and with knowing, I ended up shaking my head. My heart said ‘Yes’ but my brain chose ‘no’.


“I’m already going out with someone…” My voice cracked during such a serious condition.


“Who?...” His eyes immediately gloomed. Those eyes which made me feel hurt like never before.


“YoungJae…” I uttered out and when I spoke out YoungJae’s name, those eyes of his began to portrait rage and downright disgust.


“YoungJae?” He stared straight into my eyes. I saw a tint of hope in his eyes, maybe he hoped that I was joking or maybe he hoped
that all this was a prank.


YoungJae, Himchan oppa and Yongguk began hanging out together after YoungJae skipped a year of middle school and a year of high school. They immediately clicked like brothers.

 

So, my lie must really hurt him badly…

 

I’m sorry Oppa. I didn’t mean to…

 

So, I left my house with nothing but my mobile phone and called YoungJae up.

 

-----

 

Same day 7PM

 

“YOU WHAT?!” YoungJae shouted at me, his hands were trembling slightly.

 

“I didn’t know why either… I’m really sorry.” I looked down.

 

“Oh god.” He sighed. 

 

--------------------------

 

AHHH. I'm sorry. I twist the whole story and now Youngjae is in trouble. TT

I'll be MIA-ing till maybe Thursday/Friday cause I'm going overseas and I wont be bringing my lappy there!

Do comment below okay. :( 

<3

XXOO.

UGH YOU CUTIE.