Dreadful Veracity

Unforeseen Rencontrer

 

 

I shook my head drastically and gripped yongguk’s arm tighter making him flinch.


“Sorry… I… I don’t know… w-what ha-appened. I just…” I was panting for air. Yongguk looked at me worriedly. I slowly brought Yongguk to the bed and we sat down on it. Feeling much better, I looked up to Yongguk who had this concerned look plastered on his face.


“You… you seemed to know who I am…” I whispered catching him off guard. He looked away for a while and softened his look.


“W-what do you mean by that?” He gulped.


“Your voice… It’s so familiar… and-“


“Hey! Jaerin, I forgot to bring a few things so I asked a hyung to bring it over.” Youngjae interrupted me. A guy came into the room after him and he bowed.


“I’m Daehyung. Jung Daehyun.” He spoke in a Busan accent. “I’m Youngjae-nim’s junior.” He said shyly and turned to face YoungJae and smiled at him. YoungJae turned to him and frown.


“Yah, Daehyungie hyung, and how many times do I have to tell you that you can just call me by my name. What’s with the “nim”, huh? I’m younger than you for heaven sake!” YoungJae somewhat scolded the other.


“Then stop calling me hyung. We’re not even a year apart.” He sighed but smiled and winked at YoungJae.


My god, these two should get a room or something. I laughed loudly at them and introduced myself.


“I’m Kim Jaerin! Next to meet you Busan Wonbin and this here is the patient, Bang Yongguk.” I pointed to the guy next to me and he bowed in respond.


“Busan Wonbin?” He smirked making me blushed at how unbelievably dashing he looked.


YoungJae and Yongguk have been giving us an awful atmosphere. It’s like both of them were glaring us down or something.


“Uh… Yeahhh… Anyways, Youngjae-ah, can I speak to you for a while?” I requested. YoungJae scratched his head and nodded immediately after realizing something. Maybe he knew what I wanted to talk about…

----

I pulled YoungJae downstairs so that the other two could not hear us.
 

“YoungJae… I’m petrified.” I blurted out. “I… I was alone with Yongguk just now for a while and I had these flashbacks or a mini vision or something…” I looked down. I was shivering a bit. I tried to calm myself down by taking a deep breath in but I just shivered right after. YoungJae had a discerning look on his face.


“Maybe… You’re getting back your memories…” He lightly clasps my shoulder. “Maybe, it’s time for you to finally get them back. It has been 5 years since your parents...” He looked earnestly into my eyes.


“But… I would prefer not to… The flashback I had… is really… frightening… a man was holding a knife and it was stained. I couldn’t see what stained it but… I wouldn’t want to…” I sniveled. I didn’t even notice that my eyes were already welding up with tears. YoungJae brought his thumbs to my eyes and smeared the tears away.


“You’re strong, Jaerin-ah. You can overcome this fear and you’ll be able to withstand anything that’s in your way. After which, nothing can ever scare you.” He fortified me. I love him. Not in any other way but just because he has been with me since we were 5. He’s like a sister I never had.


“That guy, Yongguk. You’ll be able to remember things more when you’re with him. He… He’s part of your memories…” YoungJae continued.


“He..Wha?” I gasped. My heart almost stopped. A lot of questions ran through my mind. Part of my memories? What in the world… Was that why he looked very familiar? I have to know more… I have to know why a bad part of the memory appeared when we were alone. Was he the guy holding a knife? Was he the one with the STAINED knife? A somewhat bloody-rusty stain colour...


“YoungJae…What if…-“I was interrupted with a loud thud sound coming from upstairs.


“What in the world!?” YoungJae shouted. “Dae-Hyung!” He yelped. I couldn’t help but to think of Yongguk. I quickly sprinted upstairs after YoungJae.


“WHAT HAPPENED!?” Both YoungJae and I screamed the same tone. I saw Yongguk standing in front of Daehyun. His right fist clenched tight. Daehyun was on the floor grasping his left cheek. 

 

----

Done with chapter 3! I will try to update 2-3 days once! ^^ Thank you so much for subcribing and reading! <3 Much appreciated. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Saw this at tumblr and I wanted to share! Because everyone loves daejae.

Credits to the person who created this.