2008, January (2008 년 01 월)

Unforeseen Rencontrer

 

“What do you mean?” I gulped.  Without replying, he shifted nearer to me and slowly kissed me on my lips. Then, it came to me, all the memories that were kept within me. Each and every pieces of puzzle came together. Why is this guy in front of me so familiar? How did I lose my memories? What happened 5 years ago? All of it came back like a gush of wind. My entire questions got answered… with just a single kiss. I deepened the kiss and without realizing, tears start to slowly fall down my cheeks. Yongguk-ssi… Oppa...

 

2008, January 13.

“Oppa! Slow downnnnnnnn. I’m tired.” I whined to Himchan oppa.

“Ugh, you slowpoke. We’re going to be late because of you!” He turned around and grasped my hand. “Now hurry up! Or I’ll have to leave you behind.” He pulled me as he sped up.

“Just leave me behind oppa!” I yelled. Well, I was really having a cranky day. Himchan oppa rolled his eyes and let my hand go.

“Find! Don’t blame me if you get suspended or expel!” He groaned and jogged off to school.

“Bleh!!!!” I stuck out my tongue. Idiotic brother of mine. Pfht.

I shall skip school today because I feel like it. I nodded and skipped back home to change out of my uniform. Mum and Dad both went to work so I would’nt need to sneak. Hehehe

I like how everything is going as planned.

As I walk back home, I heard somehow punching sound and a few groaning. Curious, I followed the sound which led me into one quite alley. Who the is stupid enough to do some violent act at this time. I mentally cursed. As I sneaked into the deserted alley, I hid behind a large dumpster and peeked at them.

I saw around 5 high school guys gathering around another highschooler. 2 of them were smoking, the other 2 were throwing kicks and punches to the poor guy who is lying against the wall while the other one was behind the rest laughing. The poor guy seems to be in the same school as Himchan oppa.

ing bastards. Wait till I get my hands on all of you pricks.

I was about to dash out when a small kitten came out of a corner and starts hissing loudly and biting one of them.

“Ouch! . Get the off me!” He yelled while he tries to kick the cat off his leg. The cat lets go of his leg and starts chasing the other guy who was nearby.

“Run!!! Stupid cat.” The one who was being chased starts running away while screaming.

LOL. Bunch of sissies.

After all of them ran away, the kitten came back and went towards the victim and starts the wounds on his legs. I walked towards them and kneeled down. I began digging my bag for tissues and plasters. I took them out and placed them on bag.

“Are you okay?” I asked him

“Y-yeah… Thanks. Your cat saved me.” He nodded and winced in pain.

“Oh. It’s not…” *meoww* the cat interrupted me. Okay…

I pour some water onto the tissue paper and began cleaning the wound and place a plaster on the bleeding ones.

“Done! Can you stand up?” I raised and grabbed my bag.

“I’ll try.” He stood up while holding onto the wall.

“Here, you can rest your arm onto me.” I placed his hand onto my shoulders and held his waist. “Alright, do you want to go to the…”

“You can just bring me to the nearest bus stop. I can call my friend. I don’t want to bother you too much.” He smiled slightly.

“No trouble at all! I’m free now anyways.” I grinned at him.

We got to the nearest bus stop and sat down on the bench. The kitten that helped followed us all the way to the bus stop. She must really like him.

“Thanks… Jaerin-ssi.” He patted my head. How does he know my name? “Your nametag.” He pointed out.

“OH!” I smiled embarrassedly. “Your… name?”  I asked as he wasn’t wearing his nametag.

“Yongguk. Bang Yongguk.” He smiled ; exposing his gummy smile. “You’re a middle schooler right?”

“Yeap! I’m in the last year of middle school.” I answered. “ You’re in the same school as my brother. Kim Himchan.” I told him. “Do you know him? You can’t really miss him, he’s the president of the student councilor.”

“Himchan… Ah. Himchannie! He’s in my class.” He exclaimed. “You must be smart too , huh Jaerin?”

“Pfht. Nahhh. How I wish I’m naturally smart as oppa. We’re poles apart. Me and that oppa is the same as water and fire.” I grumbled which made Yongguk laugh loudly.

“Anyways… I should call you oppa too then. Is that okay with you?” I gave him the most innocent smile I can give. Remind me not to do that again.

“Hahaha. Sure.” He laughed with his gums showing. That smile of his is amazing. “Anyways, Jaerin, I think you can go home now. I called my friend down to bring me home.” He picked up the kitten that has been resting on the ground and placed her on his lap. “Your kitten is really brave.”

“Oh, It’s not my kitten.” I confessed.

“It’s not? Oh… I thought that …” He began petting the kitten.

“I think it’s a stray. Oppa, why don’t you bring her home? She seems to like you a lot.”

“I don’t think I can. I have a strict household.” He frowned. His frown… made me sad somehow.

“That’s… sad…” I blurted out. “We can’t just leave him out here… it’s going to be cold…” I sighed.

“Why don’t you bring her home?” He beamed.

“Uh… I don’t know. Oppa is really allergic to fur.” I voiced out.

“That’s sad…” He looked down.

“But… I can try. I mean, I can’t just leave her out here in this cold weather. It’s going to be snowing soon and I can’t bear to imagine her out here freezing.” I moped. Yongguk eyes began to glisten after I agreed to bring the kitten home.

“Can I come over to visit her than?” He probed me and I nodded, “yeah! You can just follow Himchan oppa home or stalk him home or something.” I laughed.

“That’s a terrible joke.” He teased.

“Ehem… anyways, what should we name her?” Both of us kept quiet for a moment. “Tiger? Cause she’s fierce.” I asked.

“Tigger! Cause she’s fierce yet cute.” Yongguk exclaimed.

“And apparently, she has fading some strips on her!” I laughed at how scary it seems.

 

--------------------------------------------