Another Déjà vu

Unforeseen Rencontrer

 

My mind is in a complete mess. I stared vacantly onto the empty surface in front of me. All the sounds nullified.  

“Noona! Nooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Jongup lightly shook me. “It’s late… YoungJae hyung and Daehyun hyung is leaving…”

“Oh!” I quickly stood up and went up to them. I didn’t know how to face anyone at this moment so I just bowed at them and closed the door. I could see worried coated all over YoungJae’s face.

“Noona… What are you going to do about him? YoungJae told me not to leave you two alone…” Jongup whispered while eyeing Yongguk.

“Oh…right…him…” I walked up to him and sat next to him. “I can’t believe you’re able to seat here without moving an inch… Won’t your get sore?” Wait… How am I able to talk to him like as if none of the things YoungJae & Jongup told me affects me? He might be the murderer for heaven sakes! But… my body… It doesn’t shiver or tremble like any sane person would. I must be Insane.

“Do you have anyone you could call to bring you home?” I asked him.

“No.”

“No? What do you mean no?” I stared at him.

“No. No family. No friends. No one.” He stared back. I turned to Jongup with needing eyes. Jongup nodded and walked towards Yongguk.

“You… can… uhm… come stay me until you’re better…” Jongup forced the words out. Yongguk glared at him and shook his head.

“No. I need my nurse here to take care of me. I’m a still a… HER patient.” He coughed; trying to sound sick.

I rolled my eyes. Let’s go to the hospital than. Where you can be taken care of 24/7. I smirked inwardly. Let’s see how you answer to that.

To my surprise, He didn’t answer at all. He just looked into my eyes and gave me his best innocent look WHICH I cannot. I repeat. CANNOT ignore and part of me wants to keep him here, by my side.

“It’s okay Jongup… I can manage. His condition is kind of unstable too.” I looked at his still bleeding wound.

“But, noona… YoungJae hyung will kill me…” Jongup pouted.

“I will answer him. Don’t worry. Now, go home. It’s late and you have dance school tomorrow!” I pushed him towards the main door. “I will murder you if you lay your hands on my noona!” He shouted across to Yongguk.

“Sighhh… Noona… I could actually sleep here. But thanks to my dance class tomorrow.” He frowned. He gave me a long hugged and let go, “Call me if anything happens noona. Jongup the supa-hero will come rescue you!” He winked and laughed.

“Yeah Yeah, Jongup. Who was the one who always rescues who now?” I .

“Phft noona.”

“Okay. Run along now.” I laughed. He bowed and walked off while waving. I run my fingers along my hair. What have I done now? All alone with a stranger who knows my lost memories...

“You should go take a shower. You shouldn’t be wearing that torn clothes of yours…” I examine the bandage and his clothes. “I will change your dressing afterwards…” I usher him towards the bathroom. “Go prepare the shower first. I’ll go get a towel and a set of new clothes for you to change into.” I told him and walked into oppa’s room.

I grabbed a pair of pajamas and a bright red towel and paced back into the bathroom.

 

I open the door and heard the shower running. “Can I come in?” I asked.

“Yeah…I closed the curtains.” I heard him answer. I walked in and placed the towel and clothes in the rounded chair.

“I placed the clothes and towel on the chair.” I told him. Hearing no answer, I prompt him again, “Did you hear me?”

“Yeah…”

“I’ll be going than.” I began walking out of the room until he called out to me.

“Wait!...”

“Yeah?”

“Can… can you accompany me here?” What did he ask me to do?

“What?” I responded.

“I… I won’t do anything… I just-“

“Okay…” I uttered. I just thought that maybe… he was afraid.

“Tha-nks…Kimi.” He muttered.

“Kimi?” Did he just added an ‘I’ in my surname?

“Uh… I can call you that right?” he softly questioned.

“Why?” This name… kinds of…

“No… no apparent reason…” and both of us didn’t utter another word. I stood in silent while Yongguk showers.

YoungJae warned me not to tell him that I know who he is. He told me that Yongguk will be less protective if he thinks that I’m kept in the dark.

“Yonggukssi…” I broke the silent. He turned off the shower; shampooing I guess?

“Isn’t it a coincidence? That you just so happened to come to the right house. Like, what if the house you knocked and asked for help was clueless about first aid. They might just call the ambulance…” I continued. I heard nothing and continued. “Why didn’t you want me to call the police and ambulance? Are you… in a big trouble?” I heard him turn on the shower.

“Kimi… Every…thing is…“ Was all I heard him mumble.

“Sorry? I couldn’t hear you…”

“I’m done… could you pass me the towel?” He held his hand out from in between the curtains. I grasped the towel and passed it to him. Did he just ignore me? I know where you’re heading Yongguk.  
-----

He got out of the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist, his back facing me. I couldn’t help but to stare at his body; nicely built and toned with scars… and a tattoo. “Do what you like and luv What you do”, he seems like an inspiring guy…

Then it struck me, it came again. That Déjà vu… I close my eyes and try to think back what I saw.

----

“Oppaaaaa. Are you done changing??” The eyes I’m borrowing said and opened the door in front of her.

“Yah! KIM JAERIN. I’m still shirtless!” He cried. Oh. These eyes are mine… and that familiar voice… and body. I could see a few lines on the back of his body. Yongguk?...

----

I opened my eyes and got back to reality. Yongguk… oppa… Ughh. A sharp pain crept through my head.  

“Jaerin!” I heard Yongguk’s shock voice and a pair of hands grabbing me.

 I gripped onto his arm and bring my fingers to my head to massage them.

“Are you alright? Kimi sit down.” his voice somehow soothed me as he brought me to the chair.

“Yeah… I’m…alright. Thanks... “I took a deep breath. “Sorry… I’m so pitiable… you’re the sick one and here I am… like this…”

“It’s… not like we’re…stra…” He mumbled. Can you stop mumbling for a moment? Sheesh. Annoyed, I bowed at him and walked away. Unexpectedly, a pair of arms pulled me into a hug and I realized that …He’s hugging me from behind…

“Please… I don’t wanna lose you anymore.” He pleaded softly. You’re slowly revealing yourself… aren’t you, ‘oppa’?

 

I automatically nodded. I need to get away… but… I’m too comfortable like this. It’s like our bodies are molded to be together.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. It's 2.50 am here and I couldn't sleep so I uploaded another chapter! 
Please tell me if it all makes sense. cause I don't know if what I'm writting is still sane. Hahahaha

Anyways..........................................................

Lets imagine Yongguk-ssi y back shall we. xD

But i'm sure he gain hell lots of muscle now. Since this is an old photo. x)

Goodnight all. <3