For a Reason

Kidnapped

HI! I'm back! Sorry for the late update, I had a lot of work and tests.

Sunggyu: Hello, Thank you BlackParadise for the hug, they really do help.

And Hoya, who is somewhere with Dongwoo, told me to tell myriad thanks for the lollipops. :) On with the story!!!!

 


 

The nurse looked sadly at Sunggyu who was spacing out. He had finished his plate and she picked it up, checking the machines once more before leaving the room.

 
"Ms. Ra, we need your help with a patient. He collapse in the waiting room, he had severe wounds from that crash last week but hid them."
 
Ms. Ra sighed, following the nurse to the boy bleeding out on the white tiled floor.
 
"He can be assigned to Mr. Kim's room, that one is vacant."
 
---
 
A boy opened his eyes and immediately closed them as he was blinded by the bright light reflecting off of the white walls of the hospital.
 
He groaned when he stretched his body, wrapped up in gauze. Tears pricked the his eyes as he remembered what had happened.
 
"Himchan..."
 
"You okay?" a dull voice suddenly asked. The boy turned to glare at the red headed boy in the bed next to him. His left arm was in a sling and he was really pale.
 
'He's cute...' the boy suddenly thought, regretting it immediately.
 
'No... I can't...'
 
"Does it look like I'm okay?" the boy snapped, his glare intensifying. Sunggyu winced and looked away.
 
The door suddenly burst open and Dongwoo came in, stomping in loudly, with Hoya behind him, a lollipop in his mouth.
 
"You don't need to step so loudly, I can hear you just fine." Sunggyu mumbled, still looking down. Dongwoo just giggled, sitting at the foot of the red head's bed, while Hoya stood behind the hyper elder.
 
"Sorry, hyung, they told me-"
 
"I know. It's fine, Dongwoo. Where's Hoya?" Sunggyu asked, "I only heard one pair of feet."
 
The boy stared weirdly at the red hamster, couldn't he see this "Hoya" guy right there?
 
"Howon's here, he just went all ninja on you!" Dongwoo giggled, snatching a few lollipops out of Hoya's pocket. Hoya frowned at his boyfriend, but ignored it.
 
"Hey, Sunggyu hyung, want a lollipop? A girl in my dance class gave me a ton. What was her name? It started with an M..."
 
But before Hoya could finish his thought, Dongwoo finally noticed Sunggyu's roommate, "Ah, hyung, you have a roommate! You should have told me! Hi, I'm Sunggyu hyung's friend, Jang Dongwoo!" Dongwoo said, introducing. Hoya nodded, giving the boy a half smile.
 
"Lee Howon, call me Hoya."
 
The boy just grunted in greeting, still sore.
 
"I'm Yongguk. Bang Yongguk." he greeted roughly, settling back into the pillows.
 
Dongwoo frowned, "What happened to you? You look like you were hit by a car."
 
Yongguk held back a wince at what Dongwoo's words.
 
"I got in an accident," he muttered.
 
"You should be more careful." Sunggyu mumbled. Yongguk raised an eyebrow towards him.
 
He turned to Yongguk and he finally got a good look at Sunggyu's eyes.
 
They were clouded over and blank.
 
'He's blind...' Yongguk thought, feeling guilty for snapping at him. He looked away, staring out of the window.
 
"Your right," he agreed, "I should be more careful."
 
Hoya smiled, silently moving to Yongguk.
 
"Don't hurt our hyung, Mr. Yongguk." he whispered almost inaudibly, Dongwoo looking at Yongguk with the same, serious look in his eyes.
 
His words confused Yongguk, why would he hurt him? He barely knew him.
 
Not wanting to get on the boy's nerves, Yongguk just nodded. satisfied, Hoya quickly moved back next to Dongwoo, and who stood up.
 
"Hyung!" he chirped, acting totally different from before, "Want to go outside?"
 
Sunggyu shook his head, laying back into his pillows and closing his eyes again.
 
"No, I want to sleep."
 
"All you want to do is sleep! Hyung, you need to go outside!" Dongwoo scolded, though it was half hearted.
 
But Sunggyu just shook his head.
 
"No thank you, why don't you guys just go on a date? I'll be fine." Sunggyu said, giving the two a smile that didn't reach his eyes.
 
Dongwoo and Hoya sighed, Dongwoo giving Yongguk a pointed look saying, cheer him up.
 
Yongguk sighed, shifting awkwardly once the two left. He glanced at Sunggyu, who about to fall asleep, and decided to speak.
 
"How old are you? I'm 24."
 
"25," Sunggyu said without even moving.
 
Yongguk scraped his head for more questions to keep the older awake.
 
"How'd you get stuck here?" Yongguk asked, forcing himself to sit up.
 
Sunggyu sighed and sat up.
 
"I was kidnapped... They weren't the nicest people in the world."
 
Yongguk winced at the cold tone the older boy spoke in.
 
"Oh..."
 
"Why are you here?" Sunggyu suddenly asked.
 
Yongguk clenched his fist, willing the memories away.
 
"I already told you... I got in an accident."
 
"Lost someone?"
 
Yongguk stared at the red haired hamster in shock- could he tell?
 
"Uh... Yeah..."
 
"Lover?"
 
"Yeah... My boyfriend, Himchan... Just wondering, you a mind reader?"
 
Yongguk was surprised when Sunggyu laughed. It was short but genuine.
 
"No, I can tell. Your voice gives it away. You sound really sad, though you're trying to be tough. You must have loved him a lot."
 
Yongguk blushed and looked away.
 
"With all of my heart."
 
"Would you have cheated on him?"
 
The sudden question shocked Yongguk, making him stare at the blind boy in shock.
 
"Never! I would have never put my Channie through that." Yongguk replied. He saw the light smile on Sunggyu's face when Yongguk said that.
 
"Your 'Channie' has a good taste in men." Sunggyu complimented, still smiling. But it faded slowly as he remembered his own lover-
 
Ex-lover.
 
Yongguk frowned at the sight of Sunggyu's smile disappearing.
 
"You lost someone?" he asked, leaning back onto the headrest.
 
Sunggyu looked down, "... Yeah, but it wasn't death that broke us up."
 
Yongguk sighed, groaning slightly, as he stood up. He grabbed the smaller boy and pulled him out of his bed- albeit lightly.
 
"Wh-"
 
"We gotta get out of our holes of depression we stuck ourselves in." Yongguk interrupted him, pulling the boy by his right arm out into the garden.
 
Sunggyu sighed, following the younger boy obediently. Yongguk sighed as he sat down on a bench, dragging Sunggyu down with him.
 
Sunggyu breathed in the crisp air. The last time he had went outside was with Woohyun.
 
'Woohyu-'
 
"I love the fall." Yongguk suddenly said, unintentionally forcing Sunggyu out of his depressing thoughts.
 
"I do too. It's really pretty." Sunggyu said, imagining the leaves twirling down to the ground.
 
Yongguk smiled at the calm scenery.
 
"Himchan never liked the fall. He said it was too messy." Yongguk murmured, grabbing a falling leaf.
 
"Woohyun never liked the fall either. He said it was everything died."
 
Yongguk hummed, nodding his head.
 
"It is, I guess, but things have to die for new things to come." Yongguk reasoned. Sunggyu smiled lightly and nodded.
 
"Yeah... I wish Woohyun could learn that."
 
They fell into a comfortable silence before Yogguk spoke up again.
 
"It doesn't just apply to plants. It's the same with people too. Like, take my situation for example. Maybe Himchan died so another person could come into my life. Same with you too." Yongguk said, turning to find Sunggyu staring at him with his blind eyes.
 
Yongguk turned away, feeling embarrassed for saying something that cheesy and lame.
 
"... You're right."
 
Yongguk turned, surprised.
 
"... I am?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
Sunggyu giggled again, making Yongguk's heart speed up a bit.
 
"Yeah... Maybe this all happened for a reason. Maybe it'll get better."
 
Yongguk smiled, relaxing on the wooden bench.
 
"It will... I can tell."
 

 

Yay! Yongguk is helping Sunggyu out of his depression!! Yay!! Oh, and thank you NammyDenny and TheWildCard for giving me the idea of the BangGyu! It helped me a lot in forming the story :) So, let's see... Hoya did it, Dongwoo did it, Woohyun disappeared (preferablly he fell in a hole)- OH! Sunggyu! Can you thank the new subscribers?

 

Sunggyu: Ah, hello again. How am I supposed to do this?

 

Just thank all of my new subscribers.

 

Sunggyu: Oh, okay. Thank you heartz6,kekeke124, blackpikky, korakorakora10, Mimi_Loves, toaster, QEEqahvi, Mikatakito, CrownAndGlory, Seychelles02, and infiniteshipper for subscribing to Kidnapped.

 

Thank you, Gyu, you can go rest now, you look a bit pale. And I'll be thanking my other readers who are reading my other story when I update it! I might not be able to update as frequently as some other writers, as I am slow with writing and I have a bunch of end of the year tests and such. But when school ends, I'll try to update more! Love you all, my lovely readers!

 

- Evil_Pandabear